Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ilogos

Are you serious?

Just two days ago ACE announced a decision which is possibly a deal-breaking issue, since it implyes a diminished value for our Crowfall accounts.

There is going to be, hopefully, a better time to congratulate with developers. 
Today, I'm sorry, you are playing the white knight. 

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

11 minutes ago, RikForFun said:

Are you serious?

Just two days ago ACE announced a decision which is possibly a deal-breaking issue, since it implyes a diminished value for our Crowfall accounts.

There is going to be, hopefully, a better time to congratulate with developers. 
Today, I'm sorry, you are playing the white knight. 

Which is why the guy wants to give the people at ACE some peace of mind.

Yes, it is a major turning point and big decision. Even more reason to tell them then to keep doing their best.

@ilogos You prolly better off tagging them all in the Q&A feedback thread and saying what you want there. There is a big chance this thread will go downhill.

• ilogos changed the title to .