Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Top 5 Feedback 12/9

Top 5 likes and why (be brief please) about 6.300 on TEST (things you feel we're doing great on for TEST only). 

• Trying to balance stuff regularly
  • Removed Invulnerability from ultimates
  • Removed passives
  • Made disciplines all vessels
  • Increased Dregs bank space

Top 5 Dislikes and why (be brief please) about 6.200 on LIVE (what you feel we could be doing better on or a pesky game mechanic that you don't enjoy) and how can we make it better? 

•  Fort loot too high make people gather more
  •  Mobile banking should not exist
  •  People deleting their loot in combat please stop this
  •  People told me I was bad and I cry
  • Fort guards are invulnerable all day making it a safezone

Top 5 likes and why (be brief please) about Campaigns.

• Lots of disciplines to experiment with
  • Lots of skulls
  • People die when jumping off cliffs
  • Lootbags
  • Tasty foods from guards

Top 5 Dislikes and why (be brief please) about Campaigns.

• Too many farm safely in Infected
  • Infected running at same time
  • Mobile banking exists
  • People deleting their loot
  • People say mean things that hurt my feelings and make me cry into my pillow

Thanks for helping out with these feedback threads! If you have something you'd like to see focused on in these threads feel free to let me know! 

"F" for Frustration

1. I built a Guild Hall the other day but wasn't able to place it on the Shire parcel because the collision with landscape objects. I spent tens of thousands of resources, tens of thousands of gold, thousands of dust, 3 hours of my life on crafting to build just one structure and to find out that I can't use it at all. Moreover, it can be placed on Shire parcel, there is enough tokens for that... buuut those freaking landscape objects. Why is it even a thing when you place build8ngs in your EK?!? It needs to be fixed immediately.

2. Upgrading disciplines: Majors and Minors upgrades are just ridiculously Frustrating. During the Q&A JTodd and TBlair said that based on the player feedback they decided to add additional stats to discs to make farming them a fun activity. I went hard on farming those discs for the duration of the whole previous campaign (including gold). I was so excited to equip my brand new Purple vessel (which I also had to level up to get it to 30 during the whole day) with purple disciplines.... I spent 300K+ gold on Dom dust, I spent a poorly made dergs ton of time managing my inventory, juggling all my 5 accounts to export all those discs (and resources which I spent to craft that cursed Guild hall which I can't place) from the campaign. And guess what I got?!? I have upgraded my Major discipline from green to blue and it gave me .... it gave meeee .... it gave me 1 additional % to crit chance!!! For the cost of many hours farming and managing inventory, for the cost of 48'000 gold to buy Dom dust, for the cost of spending time to craft all those additional ingredients to craft Major discs. But the worst was just ahead... guess what did I get for upgrading Minor disciplines from Green to Blue?? I got nothing. NO-THING. Not a single thing. Absolute 0 (zero). I guess that this is a kind of progression Crowfall backers and testers deserve. "F" for frustration.

3. Finally. To continue the topic about progression. We all knew that it will happen when patch 6.300 will hit LIVE servers and, not surprisingly, this has happened. Many of my guildies have gotten Legendary harvesting and crafting disciplines equipped on DAY 1. You wanted to make the game more friendly to new players. Congratulations then! You just made it much worse for them. None will want to continue playing and learning this game when they are just getting absolutely destroyed because all veteran players are with Legendaries. I just applaud to those who invented this brand new 'system'. Furthermore, with this kind of progression, with all this frustration which players face at every step in the game, with a severe lack of content in the game... even the most loyal to Crowfall players (like me) will get completely bored and will find nothing to do after 1st month in the game (at max).

Don't get me wrong. There are a lot of changes which I do like in 6.300 like 'Loot All' button for example, or FPS improvement... but the general direction of where and importantly HOW the changes are done concerns me a lot. I didn't even mention loot chests at the outposts yet...

From the bottom of my heart, I wish that developers would start playing there own game along with us, players, so that they could feel our pain and see what needs to be done to make Crowfall a playable game, a PVP game, a game a lot of people would enjoy playing (so ACE can make a bank too). That way ACE team would understand the game thoroughly and deeply, and would know what to change in Crowfall and how to do it properly. Whilst right now it just seems that you guys, like blind newborn puppies, are poking around trying to find the right things to do/add/change. It looks like that ACE management base their decisions on separated feedback from various players and that you guys can't see the whole picture all together. It feels that you guys have to rely solely on scattered opinions from players mixed with your own (highly theoretical) ideas how the game process should look like (which is usually far away from the reality).

My only Christmas wish which I would ask Santa this year is to come to the devs beds at noght while they are sleeping and to whisper them right in their ears that they must start playing their own game if they want it (Crowfall) to be enjoyable to play and successful.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

Top 5 Dislikes and why (be brief please) about 6.200 on LIVE (what you feel we could be doing better on or a pesky game mechanic that you don't enjoy) and how can we make it better? 

•  Remove mobile banking.
  •  Remove ability to delete items in combat.
  •  Remove fort loot.
  •  I'd like to see each individual keep have a different siege hours, atm if two opposing guilds have keeps in the same window, it's just a wait and defend game.

Please play the game you're developing.

Top 5 likes and why (be brief please) about 6.300 on TEST (things you feel we're doing great on for TEST only). 

• Removal of passives.  I like that I can harvest immediately without any need to wait for specific passives to gather up over time.
  • Storage increases.
  • Ult passively accumulating.  This is great and a huge step in the right direction.
  • Allowing any vessel to equip white disciplines.
  • Removing immunity from ults.

•  Mobile banking, this greatly reduces risk in almost every area of the game.  Little to no way to balance this, it doesn't belong in the game.
  •  Lack of class balance since the Discipline changes.  Pit's/Conqueror's are wayyy too strong while Archdruid is essentially dead.  Pit is currently worse than slayer was at it's worst with the 100m dodge escape.  People do not want to play when the population is almost exclusively stealthers and pitfighters.  Someone developing the game needs to ACTIVELY play the game because this is an obvious balance need.
  •  RNG disc drops.  This is still frustrating.  I don't login to play/harvest anymore outside of PvP when pinged.  I just log in to the one character I have geared to fight and never log back in to gear up another character because of how boring it is with little to no progression after hours.
  •  Lack of performance updates and clarity within patch notes.  I've checked VOD's from 5.125, 6.1, 6.2 and the performance has not gotten much better.  Abilities go off when I press them, but the FPS is relatively the same 10-20 FPS you always got with a slight adjustment to the upper end because it's culling skills FX/objects even when you're on top of them.  Adjusting settings to bring the skill FX/objects back on screen reduces FPS to the same levels previously.  This is NOT a performance increase.
  •  Remove gold/dust forts so people need to actively gather in the world.

• Introduction of rewards.
  • I enjoyed the extended duration of the last campaign because it felt like less of a sprint.  It didn't seem to incentivize no-lifing as much, which made it more enjoyable.
  • Literally
  • Nothing
  • Else

• Remove gold/dust forts.  These should need to be farmed out in the world and not AFK accumulated in forts.
  • Divine favor has PvE objectives no PvP guild would want to do.  Either revamp the cards or do a split victory for DF and Conquest.  One avenue for victory by per member and another for the larger guilds.
  • No one plays because someone alluded to a wipe in a investor letter.  WHYYYYYYYYYY?
  • Performance has still not been address.  We have the same issues when we hit 40v40+.
  • Major discipline drops are still horrible.  This wouldn't be an issue if we had ANY economic features in the game for vendors/players because I would be able to buy them easily.  Making these changes with no vendor or EK search was a huge shot in the foot.

Please play the game you're developing.

Edited by RetroSweater

Top 5 likes and why (be brief please) about 6.300 on TEST (things you feel we're doing great on for TEST only). 

• Removing passive training was the best decision to be made for the health of the game, and I think it will bring more people back and we've enjoyed it so far.
  • Seems like more resources + dust are dropping from general harvesting, which I love.  Maybe it's confirmation bias.  
  • MORE CHESTS!!!
  • LESS IMMUNITIES!!!!
  • GfB FIX!!!

Top 5 Dislikes and why (be brief please) about 6.200 on LIVE (what you feel we could be doing better on or a pesky game mechanic that you don't enjoy) and how can we make it better? 

•  The RNG is killer on crafting disciplines - there were some tuned this morning, but holy crap despite EXTENSIVE prep we are having to go into strategic reserves to regrind disciplines.
  •  Infected is still too strong, I think that only common items should be dropping in Infected, as you can pretty much do every major progression step from Infected today.  This will allow access to ambrosia and crafting materials to level up crafting/harvesting vessels while making Dregs a risk/reward
  • Fort rewards still too high for the investment and safety, I think they either need to be nerfed, capped to white/green, or be up hourly.  This would generate more content while allowing keep owners a zone of control where they'd have an "advantage."  Also dust/gold needs to go as they are insane power multipliers when it costs several hundred thousand gold to level an account.
  •  Mobile banking sucks.  If we must have a mechanic like this, maybe a 2x2 of protected inventory (e.g. EFT).  
  • Multiple layers of RNG for drops of specific needed disciplines: see Tunnel King, Tunnel.  

• With EU/NA merged, there's way more content and fights to be had.  
  • No one is really competing on DF cards, but they definitely could be.  For long campaigns, it feels exhausting without an indicator of who's in 1st/2nd/3rd.  This wouldn't work for everything (thinking of sacs), but by Autumn people are either "in" or "out" of competition mentally.
  • When I was competing for DF, I hated Reversal of Fortune card, but I absolutely love it when I'm not playing cards. :) 
  • Some of the best fights of the campaign over keeps 
  • Loved the longer timeframe 

• Centralized NA powers mean less content during NA window.  
  • One keep a window or night, it is fun to see the big guys fight and participate.  The best fights are when guilds don't have a defense or a reason to stay at home.
  • Hard to incentivize campaign when infected is so strong
  • Low scaling of nodes in Campaign was absolutely terrible in Takkalyn
  • Having combined ore/stone MLs in places is going to create a bunch of annoyance for people without a team of 4 harvesters

Thanks for helping out with these feedback threads! If you have something you'd like to see focused on in these threads feel free to let me know! 

Edited by doomstove

Top 5 Disappointments

1) Lots of holdings, big sieges, world domination on a large scale. - The game doesn't have this yet. The lag can't handle it. The map tiles can't handle it. The game doesn't have enough holdings to fight over for there to be enough for smaller guilds. 

2) No real roadmap about where they are going, when they will get there. Lots of recent changes that were discussed as if they had been stewing for a long time but look like they were thrown together without thought or a final plan (because the final plan can't be implemented yet). Please communicate about how many players will be in sieges in the future, what everyone will be fighting for (how rewards will change), and what value EKs will bring to this world as right now they seem very mediocre given the screams of no import campaigns people keep wanting to have.  

3) Lack of mechanism for an economic engine to work. A lot of what new players need really require items to buy and the economy in this game just doesn't work. A vendor search location with a good sorting mechanism would go a long ways to fix this to be able to show players where they can find items. This game doesn't have free building, so either allow people to search where an item might be or just cut bait and throw in auction houses already. 

4) Repeat game breaking issues. Not the way I really wanted to word this but breaking portals that favor one side or another and unable to resolve that issue is kind of a big deal. Granted, it is probably a very good time for this to happen (low interest, low testing population), but this is the kind of stuff that people don't have a lot of patience with on a game that is supposed to pit sides against each other. 

5) Slow progression during testing. There is no reason to make people grind 800 weapons to level weaponsmithing (for example). Right now, that should be insanely fast and if you say that this is 10x the progression the live game will have... well, good luck. If you are going to wipe often, progression should be fast. 

Top 5 likes and why (be brief please) about 6.300 on TEST (things you feel we're doing great on for TEST only). 

• Removing passive training 
  • Tray Switching
  • Removal of invuls from Ults
  •  
  •  

Top 5 Dislikes and why (be brief please) about 6.200 on LIVE (what you feel we could be doing better on or a pesky game mechanic that you don't enjoy) and how can we make it better? 

•  Infected still too strong, shouldnt be the goto place for farming Ambrosia. Rare and up should never drop, exoctics mats should never drop.
  • RNG Crafting, professions without quick and dirty combines get shafted, WW and Stonemason in particular. Attention/Monkey and Risk should be added by Rare, Epic and legendary Rune not the belt. Crafting belts not being tradeable. Crafters are a huge investments in resources and time with RNG, guilds should be able to control thier own belts, players should be able to sell these.
  • Forts/Pigs should not result in higher then green mats, gold/dust forts should not exist. Timers on forts should not exist, Forts should be small group activity constantly available. Allow holders to rank the guards and the chests to randomly spawn top or bottom of the hour (vary this between forts).
  • RNG Thralls, minor thralls should be similar strenght to Majors but drop multiples, get rid of the multi Major name, ie instead of "Major Elken Ranger of the Dark" what means its a RNG crapshoot of either a elken, ranger or Dark rune. Have them be more specific. Thrall souls are just a waste and should only be in infected
  • Mobile banking defeats the entire premis of the game. You even have crafters in campaign using it in thier own keeps as a safeguard against getting raided while crafting.

• Merged player base, losing our Ru friends is going to leave a huge hole in the playerbase as they were the more active players always out and about.

• Bigger Guilds dont feel the need to compete with each other  
  • Siege windows, really needs to go to the SB handshake for sieging
  • Dregs starting with R6 nodes and low 20's War tribes.
  • Fort/Pigs mean no one harvests, means no life in the campaign, means game devolves into siege logging

• I LOVE the free resource chests. Great for rapid prototyping. You guys should add some type of "Testing Arena" to Live as well at some point in the future
  • I like to new castle. looks impressive
  • Removing chests from tokens was a godsend
  • Ults passively charging is nice. no more ult charging ults after every fight
  • Removal of seasonal buffs.

•  Mobile Banking removes all risk from open world farming and resource transportation
  •  Forts kill the need to harvest and promotes "log in to siege" gameplay
  •  Outposts are largely worthless and don't promote territory conquest or small scale pvp
  •  The chicken ticker is a remnant from a bygone era when the game was envisioned to have a heavier focus on survival. That vision never came to fruition and the chicken ticker serves no purpose
  •  The gameplay loop is broken. The Hunger is supposed to be the catalyst that creates conflict. All it does is lock some resource nodes and drain our food (which serves no purpose). Territory conquest is very lackluster. Why take and hold land? Because you get imaginary points for it. It does not feel like we're fighting a throne war, if anything we're just deciding who is King of the Hill. The only territory that matters is Keeps (because of the services they provide) and Dust and Gold Forts. Everything else might as well not be there because hardly anyone fights over them. Forts and Caravans destroy the need to harvest in the open world. They generate PvP, I'll give you that, but it killed the open world as a consequence. Crafted gear doesn't break. Once you've gotten a crafted set of gear, you'll use it until the next wipe. In very basic terms the gameplay loop should be something like this: Take territory so you can harvest, harvest so you can craft gear, use gear to take hold territory, holding territory breaks gear, take territory to make more gear, repeat.  This doesn't solve all the issues (for example, territory should matter more than just crafting and harvesting and points), but it should at least create a loop. Divine Favor cards only scoring the Top 3 arbitrarily limits the guilds who can compete. If you know you won't be top 3, why bother trying? I've said this before, but I think it's rather scathing: there were 71 guilds competing in the first Beta Dregs, but only 3 can score on any given card.

• They give a fresh slate and makes it interesting (at least in Spring) when guilds fight over the new world
  • Divine Favor diversifies the path to win (somewhat, Wealth and Power are pretty much one and the same)
  • New maps generated every time to explore
  • The look and feel of the different seasons (especially Fall, but not Winter)
  • It's a decent foundation to build on top of

• Mobile Banking. Removes risk in the open world
  • Limited Keeps. I don't think it's a reasonable assumption that everyone will fight over the scarce number of keeps. If a guild doesn't have the means to hold a keep, they won't bother trying to take one. If only the big boys should have keeps, that's fine, but the number of big boys is smaller than the number of keeps. Guilds need to be able to build their own "home bases" in campaigns if we want to see more guilds try to siege.
  • Forts generated 24 hours of loot for 1 hour of play. Realistically, it's only the last 10 minutes of that hour that actually sees any play. The all the loot should be rewarded at the end of the window instead of spread throughout the day. I also think Forts, as they are currently designed, serve better as hourly content rather than daily content.
  • There's not much to do in campaigns. Once you have a rank 3 bell tower in you keep and own a dust or gold fort, you don't have to log in until the next siege window. You shouldn't be able to win campaigns solely by showing up for siege
  • The world feels dead and empty. It doesn't feel intentionally empty or killed by the Hunger. It just feels like the devs forgot to put something in the world and left it empty.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

• pvp combat is fun
  • harvesting grind for discs
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  6.3 crafting is very boring and monotonous now.  Do not like the crafting grind one bit.  Should be some way to make it more interesting and engaging.  I don't have the solution but it is brutal right now.  The only good thing about crafting is naming the items.  Need more customization, more rewards.  You have all these skulls, badges, and effects from monthly rewards.  Why not add similar cosmetic things to unlock for crafting?  Would be cool to be able to customize colour and add effects to weapons/armour.  Crafting is supposed to be a pillar of the game and it is the least fun activity in the game currently.  Could use salvaging system as well.
  •  The culling seems a bit extreme right now.  Things pop up out of nowhere.
  •  
  •  
  •  

• GvG combat
  • small scale combat
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Lag
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Combat feels good rewarding
  • Active Progression (needs a bit more polish but correct direction)
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  Character leveling system
  •  End game content, need something more then just siege
  •  Mobile banking
  •  Temples I think it would feel better if we were all out of the free city.
  •  chest being the answer to force activity/pvp (seems like there's better idea's floating around)

• Combat feels good rewarding
  • Active Progression (needs a bit more polish but correct direction)
  •  
  •  
  •  

•  Character leveling system
  •  End game content, need something more then just siege
  •  Mobile banking
  •  Temples I think it would feel better if we were all out of the free city.
  •  chest being the answer to force activity/pvp (seems like there's better idea's floating around)

Top 5  likes 6.3 Live and in general.

• Loot all option!
  • Passive training drop seems good (more like Shadowbane, which is always good).
  • performance seems better
  • Anytime it gets more shadowbaney

Top 5 dislikes 6.3 LIve and in general

• UI - Bleh!  has improved with ability to click on buffs, et al. But hidden menus, I believe, are a big reason people have trouble figuring game out. Maybe they can be grayed out while inactive and then lit up after escape is pressed.
  • Can't move by holding both mouse buttons
  • No in game guild interface - having to leave game to log in to website to search for a guild, apply, and then hope they respond is a pain. It's why I'm not in Dregs.
  • Flow and pacing to me is biggest dislike.  Game flow is cumbersome and not intuitive.  Should flow from EK (where our crow should live) to GR to Infected to Dreg (To FFA?).  Also, as in SB we should be pushed out of GR at a certain level to play in infected.  GR should be transitional, Infected and EK should be persistent home bases, dregs/others should be temporary campaign style. Infected should be a guild recruitment zone with tools for that purpose. Interface for access to EK's should come from within the other zones not lobby.
  • No unique biomes.  desert, swamp, wilderness, jungle?

Top likes dregs

• PvP

Top dislikes

• Getting into a guild is a pain, making dregs less accessible
  • No free building
  • Not enough lore to feed the strife- SB lore was robust while not being too restrictive.  The Game Story combined with the free building was part of the secret sauce of SB.  The quality and content of the story was the fuse on a potential powder keg that exploded in multiple and various ways. Why exactly are we fighting in Crowfall? I'm not really sure.

Edited by jimmlop

More things I dislike :D

Top 5 Dislikes and why (be brief please) about 6.300 on LIVE (what you feel we could be doing better on or a pesky game mechanic that you don't enjoy) and how can we make it better? 

•  Diminishing Returns on Sacrifice Items. They're literally made to sacrifice for XP, so why in the world do they're XP amounts diminish as you level or use higher quality vessels? If a sac item is worth 15 xp, let it be worth 15 at level 1 and at level 30, on a white vessel and on a legendary vessel.
  •  When you hold down the LMB, there's a tendency for the game to queue an extra attack when you wanted to stop attacking to use a different power
  •  Excess XP doesn't flow into the next level. I don't like pinching pennies so I don't waste sacrifice items when trying to level
  •  Too many things are tied to the Lobby. I should not have to log out of a character to accept my Purchases. I should not have to log out of a character to import and export items into and out of campaigns. I should not have to log in and out to go between the Eternal Kingdoms, God's Reach, and The Infected. I should not have to log in and out of a character to join a Campaign. It's so tedious logging in and out of your character 20 times an hour.
  •  I don't like the stamina drain while harvesting. Having to stop hitting the node every 30s or so to refill stamina is really annoying. Using poorer tools already means I'm breaking them faster. Why do I need to drain my stamina too?

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Top 5 likes and why

• Passive Training Removal
  • Archery availability (really for me just adding a second tray to get around Templars having to use their dodge for parry)
  • partial crafted item stacking
  • storage expansion
  • loot all (didn't expect to like it so much)

Top 5 Dislikes and why 

• Chat in game is unexplainably bad.  Maybe one day I will be able to use question marks freely!
  •  Limited major/minor/character build discipline options / nerf with domain patch
  •  D.Dust costs resulting in needing to farm so much gold
  •  Necromancy additive nerf.  Should have went the other direction IMO.
  • All characters should have two trays... One tray classes could get a support tray...
  •  Put vendors back in temples or free city in GR.  Sell X value every day or your vendor and everything on it goes into your bank.
  • No tracking skill.

Haven't changed since last time so I'll just do

Dislikes

1. Economy. It's the economy, stupid. I think this is improving with the added gold pressure (removing gold forts, adding more gold sinks), but it's still too hard to trade materials in game. I have no way of knowing what other players want to buy or what other players are selling items for unless I go to each temple/city/ek and browse each individual vendor and mouse over each individual item. That's insane to me. I need to be able to search items for sale or at least sort + filter all vendors at once.
  2. Population. This has been a problem in every. single. campaign with the exception of one (sorry, don't remember the name or date). Somehow, we always have at least twice the number of maps as we should for the population in game. The campaign will have ~25 players in game and 4 huge maps that take ~5 minutes to cross in one direction. WHY? I can run around for so long and not find anyone. It's so discouraging to spend 30-40 minutes trying to find action, getting none, then logging off. I want content. I don't want to be alone with trees and bog bears (that I can't even harvest by the way - more on that later). This problem is exacerbated by the fact that the population is split across GR/Infected/Campaign-EU/Campaign-NA. The game might have 100 people on, but if they're split evenly across 16 maps, no one is having fun. It ruins a lot of mechanics that are supposed to encourage PvP (eg. contested farming spots). Why fight for a farming spot when you can just go to an empty map (or even an empty map in the EU campaign) and farm there? 
  3. Balance and game mechanics. Where do I even start with this? Just some examples: Pit sustain makes it effectively unbeatable in a 1v1 unless you happen to have very specific counters in your build (eg. brigand).  Stealth vs Anti-stealth is build-based not skill-based. If you have detection, you win. If you don't, they win. There is no interesting chase or cat + mouse game. In general, there's not enough counterplay to most skills. Players just point at each other and press buttons. You can't dodge things. This is only going to get worse as gear gets better and skills start hitting for more damage. Players are going to start getting hit for ~5k ranged bursts and wonder what they were supposed to do about it. Then they'll realize that there was nothing they could do about it because once the lance has been cast, it's going to hit them. 
  4. Game really really really needs group / guild UI. When I log in, I need to be able to see where my guild is and what they're doing - preferably their map + coordinates. I need to be able to manage a group without typing "/invite /kick /makeleader". Ideally, there would also be some kind of squad UI to help organize groups larger than 5 too.
  5. I can't harvest anything in campaign unless I have a ranked up discipline / belt. It sucks when I want to just gather some generic materials to make food/bandages/whatever. Unless I have skinning, I can't skin for meat/blood/bone. Unless I have logging, I can't chop trees for green bandages.
Edited by nihilsupernum

Top likes and why 

• Change from passives to the belt/toolkit system, allows newer players to specialize quicker, and the gold sink encourages responsibilities be spread out in guilds.
  • Guild rewards implemented.  I want the downward pressure on alliance/guild size, i want the politics from people feeling like they deserve more of the guild's win.
  • As someone who helps manage discipline stocks, i love that white discs can finally be used on any vessel quality.
  • Bank filters are working again, this has me happy, the bugged bank in the past was really annoying. 300 slot campaign vaults also were great addition
  • Intermediates tools are not as garbage as they once were.

Top Dislikes and why 

• The way Campaigns end.  having the campaign end right when the last siege window seems silly.  Have hunger claim the world maps, put a shard through a broken portal or something.  Leave temple up (and maybe free city) for another day to give players a chance to manage exports, otherwise you are excluding many people from the last siege window as they are managing export slots.  This isn't an issue with pvp only type players, but those who gather, craft or manage guild resources, this is a horrible time.  This also allows for people to actually use won export slot rewards for more than items you would normally vendor.
  • Infected Still has too high quality harvesting nodes.  It needs to cap at r3 or r4 nodes.
  • Campaign resource quality is too high on average.  It shouldn't be r9 and r10 only.  It needs variety of ranks on every map.  Dregs should be r7-r10.  When faction campaigns return, they can be limited to r5-r8 or something.
  • Harvesters vs Gankers, the stamina drain while harvesting really puts you at a disadvantage, and its a pretty brutal one.  Ganker gets a Full stam bar, empty inventory, has the opening hit/combo, can easily CC lock a harvester with a depleted stam bar.  There needs to be major balance here, beyond bring more friends.  Adjusting Retaliates to restore full stam bar on first retaliate (give a debuff that blocks the restore for 5 min or so?) might even the playing field a bit to at least remove one of the disadvantages.  The other balancing point will be reducing Durability on all crafted items by half, aside from jewellry.
  • Outpost chests.  I like them, but in campaign they are too lucrative.  Leave the epic drops to kings/heralds. Drop the high quality raw resources, replace them with just gold and dust.  Chest should only be 1 Uncommon/rare armour,1 Uncommon/rare weapon, NPC food/drink items, Gold, Dust
  • Skinning/Leather gets short changed all the time.  Forts get timbers, boulders, ingots, no leather pelts.  Pigs have like 1 pelt pig per 6 pigs it seems.  All gather specs had their dust intake greatly increased with the passive tree removal, except for skinners.  They don't get dust skinning, they don't get chaos embers, instead they get the dust when they kill the mob, 1-2 dust per kill.  That ends up being roughly 10% the dust intake as a someone whacking ore or stone, and no fancy embers.
Edited by neven