Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dregs Wyvenar Campaign erupts on CROWFALL’S TEST Server!

ACE-Tiggs

Crows, the Wyvenar Campaign is now live on the Crowfall TEST server. Please join the battle to support the Crowfall Beta testing process!

Beginning Wednesday, December 9, the Wyvenar Campaign will go live at 7:30 PM CST and runs through Sunday, December 13 at 11 PM CST (Thursday, December 10, 2:30 AM CET through Monday, December 14, at 6 AM CET).

The Imports/Exports remain at 50 / 50 and you must be Level 20 to enter this Campaign!

Win Conditions: The faction or Guild who earns the most victory points by the end of the campaign is declared the winner by the Gods!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I would suggest to not put import token in the Test campains, or evryone is gonna be forced to craft for the whole guild if they want to enjoy it. 

Edited by Ema

I can only assume that this map of the test dregs is not the one you will be using when you go live.. I know there is no way in hell you would put out yet ANOTHER supersized small map. I know you  have heard the pop of thy head coming outta thy  ass and made a large map to test this stuff out right ??? If not, then I will give you another bullet so you can shoot your other foot. Waiting to see where you go with this one ACE...

Artboardweps.png

1 hour ago, weaponsx said:

I can only assume that this map of the test dregs is not the one you will be using when you go live.. I know there is no way in hell you would put out yet ANOTHER supersized small map. I know you  have heard the pop of thy head coming outta thy  ass and made a large map to test this stuff out right ??? If not, then I will give you another bullet so you can shoot your other foot. Waiting to see where you go with this one ACE...

Bro you don't custard get it.. They build the maps small because no one plays this game....which, of course, makes the "Uncle Bob" Mega-Zerg more able to dominate said map which ensures that ... no one plays the game.. wait,, what?

Hand me a box of rounds..

Edited by Charlie_Bronson

On 12/13/2020 at 8:17 AM, Rytun said:

Unfortunately this version of test is unplayable. My characters are locked in a perma load state. Can't create new characters. I tried.

Did you reach out to support about this issue?

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I've reached out to support yes. I told them I would be the best tester they would ever have and that I would do it for free. They failed to accept now I'm just another bob saying things like Game broke not my job. but for real log in to test tiggs see for yourself it's the only version of crowfall so far that has me using the word unplayable. Try going to your ek and see that people can kill you in your ek even when pvp is off and steal all your stuff. See how the campaign cards ask for underhill artifacts and there are no underhill camps. YALL NEED TO HIRE A TESTER SOMEONE GOOD WHO LOGS IN AND LOOKS AT THE GAME. i've wasted atleast two hours of my life just trying to log in to this broke version on test server.