Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Permadeath Eternal Kingdom

Hi, I'm going to build a permadeath Eternal Kingdom, seeing if anyone is interested in joining up in advance. I'll run a system of Clansmen to help in removing players that have been killed. I myself will be killable. I play permadeath and usually stream on twitch.

Hi, joiners. I have yet to build it though.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the incentive for people to join this EK? EKs do not provide anything of value that has not been shipped in from the outside. Are you planning to just have people standing around with full pockets waiting for someone to join and fight them or what?

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

@PopeUrban as far as I know no milestone of Crowfall gave EK opportunity to have enough value to justify a perma-death risk.

However, since ACE changed their plan about passive training and account progression, I would not be surprised if in next Q&A Todd announced you can put some rank 11 stone-metal-woods node or you can have resources popping directly in a VIP- enhanced version of EK-castle.
Obvioulsy then Tiggs will explain us they are leaning into the core value of what makes Crowfall unique, the fact that player choices change outcomes, flip the tide of battle, and change the world forever.

Perhaps the OP know something both you and me ignore... 😕

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano