Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[NA/EU] Valeria Recruiting All Professions/Classes!

On 3/2/2021 at 12:35 PM, Luvmuffins said:

Come join the fight! Recruiting all professions/classes!!

Dem Heals Though!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started with Valeria after being with one of the more top looked at guilds in crowfall. And I can tell you now, you won't find a more helpful and rewarding community to play crowfall with than Valer

Come join the fight! Recruiting all professions/classes!!    

Hey you. Yeah you sitting there with your dry lips. Oh no don't go on licking your lips now. Anyways join val for good time.

• 2 weeks later...

Loving Valeria. Personal style and interest is the focus, and the officers keep the guild really organized. This just means that you have more freedom to play the way you like, while having the proper team structure to support the guild! Being new and alone is tough, because there is A LOT of content in Crowfall, and it's not thoroughly explained in the tutorial. We have welcoming members that give a nice, in-depth intro to new players, and we have an entire division just for PVP practice and development. We have boot camps and team activities, and a pretty awesome group of people who enjoy working together and building up our guild! There will always be someone to answer your questions, and you won't be left wandering alone and lost. The more you put into your guild, the more your guild can put into you!

Shameless self promotion: We are relatively new, and we are one of the fastest growing guilds in Crowfall. 🤩

Joined Valeria as a newbie, and was overwhelmed by the generosity, friendly folks and invites to go gold farming! Super nice group of folks, always willing to help out. Cant recommend them enough, especially as a newbie learning the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Muffins thanks for the invite super happy to find a guild been playing on/off for a few years and never joined a guild it has opened up so much of the game I never really understood.  Very helpful and active community.

Hey!

Lv30 Ginny-healer! Bufford extraordinaire!

Here to party! hardy! and im buds with DirtyHenry! Can't wait to game/team up!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to leave Valeria primarily because of a previous alignment with the Unparalleled guild a few campaigns ago. Unparalleled definitely played a role in the securing victory for Valeria and I understand that war sometimes requires uncomfortable compromises, but I am a rather uncompromising individual when it comes to upholding principles and there are members of Unparalleled who have conducted themselves so poorly in General chat that the developers had to disable it completely for weeks.

In all other regards, the experience I gained by playing with Valeria and its members is one I hope to never forget.