Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Promotion decisions

Why did the developers give Pit Fighters 300 AP? Alpha doesn't even get that much in their promotion. Pit Fighters promotions should be about resistance as they're a tank. Taking the 300 AP to 0 and giving them resistance in lieu of AP will keep them as a good platform to provide buffs or debuffs and harass while being nearly unkillable. The ability to dish out heavy damage and tank anything seems like an oversight.

Warning Scarcasm may occur.

Its a really great idea to give a super essy to play class that much AP.  When you combine it with a ton of mobility as well as selfsustain you should absolutly also give it a really good anti-heal and damage.

I mean for the past 3 years why on earth should you listen to the community when balancing the game - and especially a character class that is so broken it can double jump in air, survive vs how ever many you toss at it... it must need a larger self heal cause its ultimate doesnt provide enough selfsustain on its own.

Well in my book it should at the very least also get stealth and a stronger ranged capability.  Make its healing AoE grp healing and while at it make sure it does Holy damage just cause then there is no way to mitigate the damage.

Whom ever does the balancing in this game is a fcking genious whom obviously doesnt play the game and who definately doesnt read these forums.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

On 12/20/2020 at 4:44 PM, OnYourRight said:

Why did the developers give Pit Fighters 300 AP? Alpha doesn't even get that much in their promotion. Pit Fighters promotions should be about resistance as they're a tank. Taking the 300 AP to 0 and giving them resistance in lieu of AP will keep them as a good platform to provide buffs or debuffs and harass while being nearly unkillable. The ability to dish out heavy damage and tank anything seems like an oversight.

Ask NM and EITC how to kill a champion. They got a good track record of Jamin skulls, if they can pull it off - I would cry irl if no one else would be able to kill a pitfighter. They should deserve a medal called "Tactically plausible" due to proper skill and movement usage in pvp.

Pit fighters were 15-25% more powerfull in ouput of dmg pre Disc and Passive changes, with healing they had more added talent healing options also. I have been playing it nonestop and defo do not feel unkillable anymore, my enemies are just noobspagetti.

Regarding PvE, fml dont even get me started on the npc skills in this game, I would cry myself laughing to bed.

Edited by Jamin

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*