Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If this is the wrong place to report this I apologize.

I am trying to log into the game and the client loads and i can log into it, but it doesn't load any text. No patch notes or version info or anything. But i do get the play button at the bottom.

When i hit the play button it loads the screen with the crow on the sword and a log in fail message with boxes to re-enter my information and a note on the side that i need to enter my EMAIL not my user name.

I re-enter my info and it fails again. every time.

Thanks for letting my try out your game. I will try again later.

Yeah, i just tried to log in and got the same thing. I just got into Beta this morning, and played for a few hours after downloading. Never saw this second log in screen when i played this morning. Not sure how to proceed.

2 minutes ago, Furblesnert said:

Yeah, i just tried to log in and got the same thing. I just got into Beta this morning, and played for a few hours after downloading. Never saw this second log in screen when i played this morning. Not sure how to proceed.

I sent in a request to support and will see what fix they put in.

Not sure how much longer, but they have been working on it/ aware of it for at least 90 minutes.

The campaign rewards were very bugged. And it was a rather large issue.  Thats what they are working on, if im not mistaken.

Edited by Zendarith
6 minutes ago, Furblesnert said:

Just tried again and now it says "Down for Maintenance. Closed for Maintenance Period"

Oops, missed a few replies, lol

lol... It's all good.

Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently, getting a similar but slightly different problem. The launcher loads up just fine, but when I go to open the game it just loads infinitely.