Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jomini

The inevitable Sig thread

Yes, somebody had to start it. I will be doing sigs for people I start to like here, or already know. If you want something, post here, and I will either get you, or maybe one of the other sig makers can... can I get a reroll up in this?

Hook a brotha up!

UjY5zD0.png

I haven't forgetten about you guys, I got food poisoning last night,so I am about 6-7 people behind based off this thread and pms i have gotten.

k653rIm.png

Hook a brotha up!

get in line bish...

heyas Hide...hail Player!

next time jom...don't eat that, ffs...

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I hate to ask... because I think the sig size limit is off target and I hate to "reward" the policymaker with my compliance... but until we can get some changes happening... and how my current sig looks like poorly made socks... Would Iike to request help with a sig. With Irekei Clint, please.

38zzvM8.jpg

I hate to ask... because I think the sig size limit is off target and I hate to "reward" the policymaker with my compliance... but until we can get some changes happening... and how my current sig looks like ****... Would Iike to request help with a sig. With Irekei Clint, please.

Irekei Clint is cool, but will be too much detail for such a small space... any other ideas?

k653rIm.png

Irekei Clint is cool, but will be too much detail for such a small space... any other ideas?

Dang. Can't really say now. custard 400X50. custard. custard. custard. That's all I can really say atm.

I have to put my Crowfall-themed Thinking Hat on.

Also, have just quit smoking weed to go back to school so this is gonna take me a bit to figure out.

Can I get back to you on this?

Dang. Can't really say now. ****ing 400X50. ****. ****. ****. That's all I can really say atm.

I have to put my Crowfall-themed Thinking Hat on.

Also, have just quit smoking weed to go back to school so this is gonna take me a bit to figure out.

Can I get back to you on this?

Lol, sure...

On a side note, quitting smoking weed because you are going to college seems a bit... backwards?

What do I know, I live in Washington.

k653rIm.png

Lol, sure...

On a side note, quitting smoking weed because you are going to college seems a bit... backwards?

What do I know, I live in Washington.

Ah, cool thanks man!

Yeah, wish it was just college then I would be sparking it up hardcore. Am in a bud friendly place, too, which really sucks. LOL

Long story, decided to get back in the saddle and am recerting as a paramedic, again.

Will get back to you on a sig idea as soon as I can figure my poorly made socks out.