Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Level an Elven ranger, only to find you want a Mino ranger, and then have to level that anyways.  Right the current proposed solution to leveling is sooo much better. With the proposed solution you still have to grind and repeat everything it solves nothing.

Upgrading a vessel.. Gotcha, so you get the extra points from the vessel (like I already stated) yeah, but having to level to get those points even one level is still pointless.   It will be even worse if they have made it so you have to go through each vessel to be able to level up.

Deleting a character only feels bad cause the connection to the “Crow”hashen completely removed.  Its not the crow tht matters anymore.  Its what “host you inhabit”.  

One would hope that before you spend the time or resources to upgrade your vessel that you would know what you want to play.  If it takes you until your a lego mino brigand to figure out you want to switch thats your own custard fault lol.

5 hours ago, Tyrannicall said:

One would hope that before you spend the time or resources to upgrade your vessel that you would know what you want to play.  If it takes you until your a lego mino brigand to figure out you want to switch thats your own custard fault lol.

Sherlock.  

Create your first vessel and find out as you get to level 30 that it sucks and want to flip to another race on the green vessel.  

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

One of the major issues is people don't know if something is good or bad until they get everything built with the disciplines equipped. With the future removal of white discs from the temples, this is going to be a bigger issue as new players will not know what is possible until they find it in game. Maybe the magic crowpedia fixes this but without having access to the information to help make decisions, new players will have a really deep gap to become viable against others in the game.

1 hour ago, Soulreaver said:

Sherlock.  

Create your first vessel and find out as you get to level 30 that it sucks and want to flip to another race on the green vessel.  

Fake scenario is fake.

Then I find that combo sucks too, so what? I change again on blue? It is just not reasonable to expect it work that way.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Blair mentioned that disciplines were going to be removed from the temple and only found in world. When is that going to happen? Right now the expanded list of discs are in Infected vendor but new players only see the few in Gods Reach vendors which leads to confusion.

I'm just concerned this will cause more issues for new players. Without knowing how the class/disc combination plays with access to the disciplines, they can't possibly be competitive at level 30. 

1 hour ago, Spawl said:

Maybe the magic crowpedia fixes this 

The crowpedia is what will get me to login for 6.4 I think this could be the best part of this next update. 

6 hours ago, Spawl said:

Blair mentioned that disciplines were going to be removed from the temple and only found in world. When is that going to happen? Right now the expanded list of discs are in Infected vendor but new players only see the few in Gods Reach vendors which leads to confusion.

I'm just concerned this will cause more issues for new players. Without knowing how the class/disc combination plays with access to the disciplines, they can't possibly be competitive at level 30. 

It would be a terrible idea for them to do this before the crowpedia is ready.

I also think they could benefit from looping EKs in here a bit too. Like in warframe you have many frames and weapons that you get through normal content but a few of them are clan research that require facilities and investment in the dojo.

You could have a subset of discs that require certain relics in an EK to be sacrificed to or something, or even make that the relic system so you have a choice between farming or sacrificing to relics to get the ones you want.

Seems to me that when it comes to "permanent" things like discs and vessels it makes sense to somehow link them to the permanent map progression of EKs at least as an option.

Relics for alternate ways to get discs, crypts to unlock extra char slots, graveyards that passively provide a small amount of bodyparts or additives etc. Eks need more reasons to give a poorly made dergs and as long as they don't start handing out high end mats they wouldn't remove people from the campaign loop really.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

On 1/6/2021 at 1:28 AM, Soulreaver said:

With the announcement of an incomming wipe, you can forget about getting players returning now... A lot of people are not playing the game, more and more are notifying that they are going to leave till live or for good. The amount of testers leaving because of the course you are plotting is just ridiculous.  The scary thing is this doesn’t even seem to be something you’re aware of.

Yes, some people left till 6.400 but other people came into the game. It even feels like when the major guilds are taking a break smaller guilds have now more air to breath, learn the game and catch up with the bigger brothers and sisters. Moreover, it really seems like guild size should be reduced to 50 members or so and alliances  should be capped  at 100 or 150 members.

As of wipes, the game is still in testing phase and wipes are expected. The last full wipe was done back in August (or was it September? I don't remember already). So it's been enough time to do what you wanna do in the game.

More so, choosing between more in depth testing of new systems coming in 6.400 I'd prefer test them properly when everyone start from scratch. If ACE will implement 6.400 without wipe it may delay game release even further which I'd like to avoid at any cost. If wipe will make the release date closer than no wipe then I'm up for it (taking into account that I personally has achieved almost the max level of progression anyways =))).

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)