Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.300 LIVE Bug Reports for 1/6/2021

In big fights when there are 50+ people fighting I can't see all enemies at once: they appear and disappear randomly on my screen. Also, from afar I can see only maybe 5 people or so, but when I come closer, there can be a zerg of 30-40 people which is very surprising and confusing at the same time. 

Moreover, I set the number of animations shown to 130 and in big fights it is definitely not enough to quickly weigh the situation and make the right decisions. Many times I did not use my ultimate on time (which is just 1 simple click of the Q button) because I did not see how many people were around in reality, I did not see the animation, and because my health bar went from like 80% straight to zero in 1-2 seconds, I'm also more than sure that the health bar is still glitched in big fights and does not keep up with the battle pace. that is why I cannot use my 1 click ultimate sometimes on a FrostGuard to safe my life.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

As has been discussed in other threads, there was a siege on NA last night where the plague trees could not be attacked and required us to wait out the whole siege timer. It was the only keep vulnerable at that time. Keep of Feodor Katra in Aurefio map. The trees were not able to be targeted. They did not show up when you had your crosshairs on them. In fact if someone was standing on the other side of the tree, I could target them and not the tree. The object was pretty much invisible from a targeting standpoint.

Given the day to day variation of the population in campaign, a lot of fun was had as the fights were fairly closely matched and went back and forth for a long while. It ended with what I think was a 15+ minute running back and forth fight.

That said, if a guild was to lose a holding because they couldn't take down the trees and other guilds would be able to rally in the last 45 minutes of the window (since other keeps may not be vulnerable after that), that could be pretty bad. The reality is that if any guild finds out a siege is still going on after theirs complete, they will show up.

Edited by Spawl

When sieging my group and I had this crucial issue when we could not see Ballista animation so that we did not know that we were fired upon from Ballista. Moreover, Ballista itself was not appearing on the wall on our screens. At the same time, the incoming damage from ballista is huge and we were wiped many times because we could not see the ballista and could not see that it was firing. Please, make the ballista itself and its animation as a priority to show on players' screens because it dramatically changes the balance during fights.

We only were able to see that ballista did the most damage to us by checking CF parser after death.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

I'm not sure if you'd consider this a bug, but I get hit by skills even though I've used a movement skill to get out of range. It feels like the collision detection is very forgiving and in favour of the attacker.

If this isn't a bug and is just how the combat engine is supposed to function, please consider this feed back that I don't like it.

33 minutes ago, nihilsupernum said:

I'm not sure if you'd consider this a bug, but I get hit by skills even though I've used a movement skill to get out of range. It feels like the collision detection is very forgiving and in favour of the attacker.

If this isn't a bug and is just how the combat engine is supposed to function, please consider this feed back that I don't like it.

I have seen most of attacks being calculated "instantly", disregarding Animations (ranged VFX or physical), feeling that collisions doesnt matters at all, ONLY distances to target in recticle.

Lunge/charge attacks perform mostly at end Animation.

It is the feeling i get personally.

Edited by Tofyzer
Typo

To clarify abominable snowman major has a passive terrifying features that gives chance for enemies to get stunned when they damage me. After more testing it is having a reverse affect and stunning me while taking fall damage . I get stunned while taking fall damage because im damaging myself i guess? this is a bug . 

• Wood-elf and High-elf females seem to be using combat animations on their arm rigs when moving out of combat.  Their hands are even posed around weapon grips that aren't there.  If you're poking around on the rig, you might also check on the deformation they have in the feet when moving around barefoot.
  • Half-giant - Giant Smash buff interrupts channeled powers (like mounting) when the duration ends and the character returns to normal size.
  • Vfx powers centered on the player character have their orientation attached to the character.  With many of these powers, this can cause a disjointed, visual mess when moving around and changing directions with the character.  It's very noticeable in powers like Energetic Harvesting, which displays a colored "spark" orbiting the player.  Running left, then changing direction to right completely changes the position of the spark.  Tying the orientation of the vfx to the camera instead of the player character would draw things much more smoothly and improve the overall look of these visuals.
  • I was glad to see that talking to quest npcs, interacting with some objects, etc. no longer dismounts a mounted player, but it's very unpredictable.  You'll frequently be dismounted using an object (like the food altar at the tree of life) even though you weren't the last time you used it.
  • There's still a serious performance issue related to harvesting over time (>1hr).  The particle effect generated by doobers multiplies over time, causing as much as 60fps drop from breaking a single node.  This may or may not be related to quality color drops drawing incorrectly (e.g. once a single golden apple drops (orange), subsequent normal apple drops will draw both white and orange).  During the same time, the orange/yellow bracket line drawn under the alt+ UI item slots will also gradually inch to the left and eventually touch the chat pane.
  • Apple drop rate from trees took a large cut when passive training and seasonal buffs were removed, but doesn't seem to have been added back in anywhere.  Axes got a 10% survivalist stat, but that only affects nuts and grubs.
  • Many items still have no vendor sell price or sacrifice value, like food and Stonemasonry products.  It's especially detrimental to Stonemasonry, since we're required to create these items for discipline rune drops.  It's also strange to me that crafted items impart no lift in gold value to the product.  If you use 50 gold worth of resources to make an item, the result is worth... 50 gold.
  • With upgrading toolkits and crafting belts, there's no way to know what the result will be until you've spent the resources and crafted the item.  It would be great to see a tooltip someplace to see what the next version will be so we can decide if the upgrade is worth the investment.  Also, the slot for epic additives like Forbidden Knowledge and Magical Coins don't show up in the crafting recipe until you've already purchased one and it's in your inventory.  If you didn't already know it's needed for crafting, it would be a hard block to that progress.  I'd like to see these kinds of additives greatly expanded upon for all quality levels, such that no two belts would be the same across players (in much the same way passive training was).

Inguzelan (NA)/ Styrkarr (1852, 6, 2136) - Everyone in my group that ran into this spot had gone into a loading screen and then stuck there until hard restart of the client.

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

• New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

On 1/7/2021 at 2:00 AM, BeerForBreakfast said:

Attempting to drop off the "stone laden pig" but when I get to the area it would not prompt me to hold the interaction key for long enough to complete 

Attempted a reload but the issue is persisting, when I use an ability the unload option flashes for a sec but will not let me interact 

PaBdpHK.png

I had an issue with the Stone Laden Pig getting stuck entering the town, and not being able to get the pig any near the drop zone.

Edited by rtapley
Typo
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic