Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.300 LIVE Feedback for 1/6/2021

I still firmly believe Infected should have stronger mobs by design.

Just fought a lvl12 group. Didnt even realize they were that weak until i deleted everyone in less than 3 secs.

Arent players lvl 18 or so when they move here? MObs should be at least lvl 20.

Honestly it wouldnt be bad to require newbs to group up to tackle camps. hell, that should be the norm all the way to the dregs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the wipe slated for 6.4 at the end of the current campaign (assuming nothing delays it), there is no point in harvesting or crafting to improve our vessels (our characters).  You would think that

I have to say, 125 gold is a pittance for a personal reward. It should at least be 1250 gold

This will be a long post with many points where based on my 200+ hours of experience in the 6.3 patch since the new system without passive training was introduced to LIVE server. @jtoddcoleman @t

Grind and grind and grind

Its not fun, and if not for the addictive quality of RNG (ala slot machine high), ill-place optimism, and the lack of anything new really worth playing right now,  it would be easy to leave this game alone.  

Developers need to play in various roles.  See if they enjoy the game solo, small group, big group, crafter, harvester...

In fact, take a breath, play your game as is, then come up with an actual design that is enjoyable for all.

Without some re-thinking, my bet is more Saturday mornings with a whole 14 people logged on infected.

Not promising.

The castle's zone feels really barren and un-alive. Maybe it's because there are no caravans, no forts and not a lot of outposts. It's boring.

enjoyable game but i personally do not like the combat system im used to a more point and click system and i find it hard to control a moise and then move or dodge with wasd and then try to select action buttons 1 or 2 or 3 

31 minutes ago, Neode said:

enjoyable game but i personally do not like the combat system im used to a more point and click system and i find it hard to control a moise and then move or dodge with wasd and then try to select action buttons 1 or 2 or 3 

I have to ask what pvp games have point and click combat? 

Castle's siege mechanics are the same as small/medium size keeps. Due to size its harder to attack and also easier to defend. At least how its copy + pasted at this moment (bane trees have the same health and mitigation %?!). Owning a castle should draw pvp during off siege time as well, not sure what ideas are there to make this happen, but for the round table discussion for sure. Might become a empty wasteland of some skulls here and there, apart from every 3 days. Perhaps adding maybe mill/farm types buildings and attach it to a large field of food/ingredients of certain types around the map, tons of water wells or something crazy along those lines. These are just random things that pop-up in my head that might be interesting for a visit if you are or might not be the plot/map owner.

Edited by Jamin

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

Just another gentle reminder that Confessors get a "stealth" ult with invulnerability for 500 soul power they can use several times in a fight, and Duelist gets one for 1000 soul power they can use about once per fight that does not have invulnerability and only successfully returns you to burrow about 25% of the time.

3 hours ago, Brautigan said:

Just another gentle reminder that Confessors get a "stealth" ult with invulnerability for 500 soul power they can use several times in a fight, and Duelist gets one for 1000 soul power they can use about once per fight that does not have invulnerability and only successfully returns you to burrow about 25% of the time.

If you mean by "invuln" they die before going into their ultimate sure. I agree they can ult a ton compared to other classes but at least they can be knocked out of it before they enter.

Hey,

New player here. I love the UI, I heard crafting is getting updated (very excited)! could we put a timer on people who attack (first) to not being able to use a runegate? id love to be able to fight to get my stuff back and most zones have a bank - so if someone had a timer /got flagged i would know how where to find them. 

Some things that would make the Sieges much better would be -

1; Not having all major keeps going up the same time, when this happens means we have all major guilds defending and that leads to 15min of doing nothing on the server 
2: Castle should be up at a different time than all other keeps

Things which should be changed as well
1: all banes should spawn at 30min into siege so it gives attackers time to siege. Also if they wipe they can come back and do it again
2: all keeps should not be up once the Campaign goes live. Make it the first hr before Forts, which gives guilds time to get on, and farm hold when needed. This also will all guilds to scout the maps, and find which one is the best keep for them. Than it will also bring fights at the keep instead of random    stragglers getting picked up running to claim a keep
3: Do not allow imported mats to build with, or imported gold to buy a seed. -- the 0 import campaigns where so much fun when required to farm the gold, to go buy seed and to get keep. Many fights happen in the wartribe camps, during this time and you fight for gear and money
4: Gear only import Campaigns, use one of those nobs and turn this on - This would allow people to keep what they have farmed n crafted over the previous campiagns to bring into the new one, but nothing else. Many people have expressed interest in this one

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

You have turned this game into a gold grindfest. I mean which one of you thought this was a great idea ? Fire that person now.... The new changes to crafting just plain and simply suck. Grind grind grind grind to get little bobbles to rank up your disciple and then do it again grind grind grind grind to get little bobbles to grind up your belt oh and do not forget the grind to get the gold to do it. Now GRIND up your vessel, NOW grind to get resources to craft, now GRIND to get a city that no one gives a rats ass about up to some sort of level to with hold the zerg, and of course take out the ONLY statue that was fun and caused the zerg to suffer. big grats.. you are now a Korean grind game.

5 years we have stuck by and played this, and at this point, its crap. plain and simple. It seems you guys just go off in left field with something new each month that changes everything, yet you don't change the things we want changed. On a Saturday night, during a pandemic where a lot of the country is closed so people are staying home, you got 174 people to play during a siege, and when it was over < 1 hour later > almost all of them left. 174 people, that's it. WAKE UP!!!!!!!! you are jumping the shark with this game. Stop the grinding for everything, hand shake sieges, keeps we give a shiiit about, statues that create more anti zerg, get rid of mobile banking, stop making crafting so goddam toxic, larger maps so maybe you can get the little guilds to come back and try it again instead of this poorly made dergsfest of 3 maps that just for the zergs. Start there and maybe the numbers will be more than 174 ppl on a Saturday night for 1 hour....we are just listening for it... that loud POP... that is your heads coming out of your asses. there are a few games on the horizon that will crush you to dust if you don't fix this shiit and get it to be something we want to play.

Artboardweps.png

Hi :) Only 1 hour into the game and haven't been active on here so not sure if this is mentioned; however, this is really annoying me. Not being able to view my inventory (and other UI) while auto-running is really annoying. I like being able to sort my inventory while traveling between areas, as well as read up about abilities. I should not have to be stationary to do that, I can't think of another MMO that this isn't standard in.

A mini-map would be pretty useful too, seeing as using the map and moving is impossible at the moment (as per my previous point).

Other than that, enjoying the game so far.

1 hour ago, weaponsx said:

You have turned this game into a gold grindfest. I mean which one of you thought this was a great idea ? Fire that person now.... The new changes to crafting just plain and simply suck. Grind grind grind grind to get little bobbles to rank up your disciple and then do it again grind grind grind grind to get little bobbles to grind up your belt oh and do not forget the grind to get the gold to do it. Now GRIND up your vessel, NOW grind to get resources to craft, now GRIND to get a city that no one gives a rats ass about up to some sort of level to with hold the zerg, and of course take out the ONLY statue that was fun and caused the zerg to suffer. big grats.. you are now a Korean grind game.

5 years we have stuck by and played this, and at this point, its crap. plain and simple. It seems you guys just go off in left field with something new each month that changes everything, yet you don't change the things we want changed. On a Saturday night, during a pandemic where a lot of the country is closed so people are staying home, you got 174 people to play during a siege, and when it was over < 1 hour later > almost all of them left. 174 people, that's it. WAKE UP!!!!!!!! you are jumping the shark with this game. Stop the grinding for everything, hand shake sieges, keeps we give a shiiit about, statues that create more anti zerg, get rid of mobile banking, stop making crafting so goddam toxic, larger maps so maybe you can get the little guilds to come back and try it again instead of this poorly made dergsfest of 3 maps that just for the zergs. Start there and maybe the numbers will be more than 174 ppl on a Saturday night for 1 hour....we are just listening for it... that loud POP... that is your heads coming out of your asses. there are a few games on the horizon that will crush you to dust if you don't fix this shiit and get it to be something we want to play.

While I totally agree with you that converting a game that was supposed to be PvP focused into a Korean type grinder is a real 'Head up Ass' move and SHOULD be changed or reverted, I can NOT agree that some dev should be fired over it.

They are short handed as it is so they need to keep folks. Just make a note to look VERY carefully at ANY suggested change, no matter who it comes from; a backer, a dev, an investor, etc and ask if this is likely to make the game more fun or less fun, likely to improve player population or decrease player pop.

macdeath_sig.png

3 hours ago, arkaini said:

Some things that would make the Sieges much better would be -

1; Not having all major keeps going up the same time, when this happens means we have all major guilds defending and that leads to 15min of doing nothing on the server 
2: Castle should be up at a different time than all other keeps

Things which should be changed as well
1: all banes should spawn at 30min into siege so it gives attackers time to siege. Also if they wipe they can come back and do it again
2: all keeps should not be up once the Campaign goes live. Make it the first hr before Forts, which gives guilds time to get on, and farm hold when needed. This also will all guilds to scout the maps, and find which one is the best keep for them. Than it will also bring fights at the keep instead of random    stragglers getting picked up running to claim a keep
3: Do not allow imported mats to build with, or imported gold to buy a seed. -- the 0 import campaigns where so much fun when required to farm the gold, to go buy seed and to get keep. Many fights happen in the wartribe camps, during this time and you fight for gear and money
4: Gear only import Campaigns, use one of those nobs and turn this on - This would allow people to keep what they have farmed n crafted over the previous campiagns to bring into the new one, but nothing else. Many people have expressed interest in this one

Keeps have to be the same time or 1 zerg just rolls from one keep to the next, we've been down that road before. (could possibly make it so a guilds holdings all siege at same time but doubt they can do this)

Castle definately needs its own window, but handshake sieges would resolve it.

No import campaigns are DOA as harvesters and crafters cant import belts killing the gathering and crafting for that campaign.

Imported gold being prevented from buying a seed needs to be for every campaign and imported mats should not be able to be used to level buildings, this entirely bypasses the first period of a campaign which should be the most exciting as guilds farm the resources required to claim and build a keep. Currently the intial campaign is just a speed rush to see who can log in first buy a seed and run out and claim a keep/castle, then import mats to build it up. No WT farming for gold or pig running fighting over resource forts required.

5 minutes ago, Banth said:

Hi :) Only 1 hour into the game and haven't been active on here so not sure if this is mentioned; however, this is really annoying me. Not being able to view my inventory (and other UI) while auto-running is really annoying. I like being able to sort my inventory while traveling between areas, as well as read up about abilities. I should not have to be stationary to do that, I can't think of another MMO that this isn't standard in.

A mini-map would be pretty useful too, seeing as using the map and moving is impossible at the moment (as per my previous point).

Other than that, enjoying the game so far.

There's a setting for that. I can't believe it's not default. I'd bet the vast majority of players prefer inventory to stay up while moving.

Pretty sure no minimap is a gameplay choice. It *would* be useful, but the lack of a minimap means you need to be very aware of your surroundings and communicate with your teammates in order to stay together and react to events. I think it would be fair if we could view our teammates' positions on the global map though.

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic