Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Call the Banners! Dregs Inguzelan Campaign War is Rising!

Crows, the Inguzelan Campaign War rises in our World beginning Wednesday (LIVE Server)
*There will be separate NA & EU Campaigns*

Inguzelan Campaign Start & End Times
NA Campaign starts: Wednesday, January 6th,  5 PM CST and ends Tuesday, February 2nd, 11 PM CST
EU Campaign starts: Wednesday, January 6th,  5 PM CET and ends Tuesday, February 2nd, 11 PM CET

Imports, Exports and Win Conditions
Embargo Imports: 50
Embargo Exports: 75
Win Conditions: Victory Points

• The faction or Guild earning the most Victory Points by the end of the campaign is declared the winner by the Gods! 
  • Additional rewards will be rewarded to top Guilds, and their members, for achieving top score in Divine Favor categories: Glory, Wealth, and Power. See the Rewards tab of the Campaign for details on winners and rewards.

Prepare to fight for Glory, Wealth and Power for the Gods!

You must be Level 20 to enter this Campaign!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

ya lawl split camp's is a terrible idea with the way u literally killed most of the active game pop with your wipe (with no clarification on what) announcement yesterday, i know its all about game progression towards release but actively killing ur player base is bad business imo but w/e see those left in the field!  

We finally get a slightly longer campaign - at the same time half the testers are walking away because of the announced wipe following a massive progression grind after the most recent wipe.  I hope the takeaway ACE gets from this isn't that longer campaigns are unpopular (I'd like to try some 3+ month campaigns so people can become attached to their stuff in-campaign).   

Wiping would be no big deal if the progression system were fun and engaging. The fact that so many people are walking away over this should make it clear to ACE that the progression system is neither fun nor engaging.

Split campaign again - are you fcking kidding me.

What do we have to do in order to get you to -actually- listen.  

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

3 minutes ago, yneternum said:

Only 75 exports for 1 month campaign? IMHO,it has no sense, the exports should be higher.

With a possible wipe why would you need exports?

11 minutes ago, Always_Fitz said:

With a possible wipe why would you need exports?

A possible wipe don't change they should consider the managing of the imports/exports in a different way.

Btw: As far I know, they were talking about wipe vessels, no items. Am I wrong?

23 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

What do we have to do in order to get you to -actually- listen.  

Spend $1k+ seems to get them to respond to questions sometimes, maybe $1million+ gets them to listen? :ph34r: