Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

200+ hours of playing 6.300: bugs, issues, suggestions

This is a summary based on my 200+ hours of experience playing in the 6.300 patch since the new system without passive training was introduced to LIVE server.

@jtoddcoleman @thomasblair @ACE-Tiggs @Tyrant   @mdonley  @gothamgurl

I. I will start with straight bugs:

Tiggs - Removed bugs posted as we now have these in our bug tracking software. 

II. Progression issues:

It was a bit more than a month right now with a new progression system and here is what I have to tell ACE about it:

1. My friends and I have maxed all the progression (lego disc, lego belt) on both crafters and harvesters in 1 month. I did not use any bugs or exploits to do that and I maxed out my harvesting and crafting characters. In my case, I had resources from previous 6.2 patch of course... But in case of my Russian friends, they started progression from scratch on RU server and they already craft Legendary equipment, Legendary weapons, Legendary jewelry. In LESS than 1 month! What should we do next in terms of progression I do not even know. We are already hitting the ceiling after only 1 month in the game.

Suggestion: I would like to see some kind of a mix of passive AND active training systems.

8aa09a623427aff9.JPG?width=399&height=67

unknown.png

runemaking.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(that's from Russian server 2 days ago)

2. Legendary belts cost A LOT of resources, time and efforts (which is Okay) but at the same time, they do not give much of the benefits.  For example, my exp. difficulty was already maxed at 115 when I had Purple belt, assembly success was maxed out with Campaign table. Thus, the only useful thing the Lego belt can give a crafter is +1 pip and 5 experimentation difficulty reduction if you insert Helper Monkey coin inside the belt. This seems too little for that many resources and that much time spent on crafting lego belt.

Suggestion: increase experimentation caps to 125 at least. Right now the possible achievable experimentation is much higher than the hard caps of 115. Also, I do not understand why the assembly is capped at 115  when at 99 assembly I have the max 98% chance of assembly success chance with lego items at all stages. What do those 15 assembly points will give me then?

3. Lego harvesting belts also feel too weak compared to the Purple belts: lego logger belt, for example, increase my damage on R10 trees by only 2 or 4 points, moreover, I already maxed out on damage to R10 nodes with a Purple logger belt. Also, the lego belt gives me +2% to Heartwood and +2% to beeswax drop chances.... which is whatever. Heartwood is not that important, there is no need to have more of it practically - there is an overflow of heartwood already. Beeswax is also kinda 'meh'... it is only needed for Crit Amount food but since guards drop that food, beeswax seems to be completely useless.

Suggestion: rebuild the belt progression. Lumberjacks need more love from ACE. Other professions too with a different degree. For example, there is a HUGE stone overflow, while Ore is always in demand. Skin is also plentiful, only the blood and bone matter in skinning at this point of the game (with current progression) to make harvesting pots and crafting pots.

4. Minor disciplines give just miserable buffs - not worth farming right now. For example: First Wind discipline (I just leveled it up to legendary yesterday) gives me 200 HP at a green quality, then it gives me NOTHING at Blue quality, it gives me +200 HP at purple quality, and it gives me +100 HP at Legendary quality. This system feels very broken: nothing I get at a blue level (very frustrating), moreover, ONLY +100 HP at the Legendary level which costs me 3 times more than to upgrade it to a purple level where I get +200 HP. The diminish of the reward from Purple to Legendary is just ridiculous compared to the amount of resources needed. None will want to farm lego minors unless they are crazy.

Suggestion: increase the stat reward on both Blue and Legendary levels. Make it higher gain with higher level/quality of disciplines. Increase overall value of stats given by Minors so it'll be worth farming.

5. Major disciplines give just miserable buffs - not worth farming at all. None will want to farm Major discs for this price and efforts needed to upgrade them. Moreover, the reward is THAT little: +1% crit chance with quality upgrade which will cost you 100K gold and 1-3 hours time to collect ingredients... really?!?

Suggestion: reduce the price for upgrading Major discs, increase the reward you get with Major disc quality.

6. Exotic exploration disciplines give absolutely nothing when you increase their quality. There is no harvesting stats for hunger shards. Exotic exploration discs should give extra bonuses and stats with quality.

7. Gold farming is boring, repetitive, disconnected from PVP, very slow if you compare to how much gold everything costs right now. The fastest way to farm gold (if you do not abuse bugs and exploits) is to farm it in God's Reach. Camps in campaign are too thin + in Infected and Dregs Chiefs and Kings spawn there which really interrupts your gold farm. While in GR there is no boss mobs respawning, camps are thick, respawn is fast, and mobs are plentiful there. Moreover, mobs gold drop amounts in GR, Infected and Dregs are all the same: the amount of gold mobs drop is the same in all the worlds which makes GR the best place to farm gold. Finally, farming mobs for hours is a HUGE chore: you just repeat the same moves over and over again... It's kinda feels fine for GR just for leveling your first vessel (you also learn how skills work at that point, right) but for Infected and for Dregs there should be a challenge to farm mobs, it should be done in groups, the reward from each mob should be higher in Infected than in GR and higher in DREGS than in Infected. Lastly, the pace of farming gold feels too slow.

Suggestions: increase difficulty of mobs in Infected and even more so in DREGS; increase the rewards for killing mobs in Infected and more so in DREGS; make solo-mob farming in DREGS almost impossible but make it worthwhile to farm them in a group; it feels like having only boss mobs in DREGS in tribe camps is a good way to do it.

8. It feels like there should be  exploration disciplines which would enhance gold farming, ethereal dust farming, chaos ember drop chances, necro additives and hunger shards drop chances/higher quality. Same as like there are disciplines to increase farm of wood, blood, bones, gems, and the like.

Suggestion: add exotic disciplines which help with gold farming, ethereal dust farming, chaos embers farming (the drop rate for CE is very low right now - 1 Chaos Ember in 1 hour of harvesting), necro additives farming and with hunger shards farming.

III. Crafting:

1. Jewelcrafters can only reach 20 pips at max while the cap is 22. Also, for Jewelcrafters pips do almost no good (sometimes even spoil the final roll results dropping more points into the durability on final assembly roll).

Suggestion: add more options and more rows to experiment with to Jewelcrafters, same as Blacksmiths, for example.

2. Overall, after all the changes in 6.300 crafting feels a bit clunky now and it seems like it needs some love and fixing. For example, current crafting stat caps are much lower than combined stats from discs, belts, tables, food and primary stats. Crafting with Legendary belt does not feel that different from crafting with Purple belts. 

3. Please, increase max amounts for grinding stone and other resources, crafting empty flasks, crafting parchment paper. Being able to grind only 50 stone at a time takes too many unnecessary clicks.

4. Crafting bulk of items does not increase soul drop chance so that you have to craft things 1 by 1 do proc disciplines. I burnt a ton of resources for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING by crafting stacks of 10 Crafting Stations to level up my Stonemason belt to blue quality (to be able to craft Necklaces). Same thing with Alchemists: they have to craft items 1 by 1 to have better disc procs per each craft. Also, there was no information about this mechanic whatsoever. That has led to a big time frustration on my side. I can only imagine how frustrated will be new players to find that they could spend 10 times less resources to level up their belts than they actually did. It should be included into NPE, I think.

5. Overall, crafting is only viable on Purple belt level except Jewelry, Alchemy and Necromancy, as it does not drop from anywhere at all. All the purple gear can be farmed in a few hours of running around the map and looting outpost chests. Moreover, dropped gear will be much better than stuff crafted with blue disc and blue belt. So that 2 beginning steps in crafting are completely redundant and can be just skipped. Right now everyone just burn resources and craft complete trash to get to purple discipline and purple belt to start crafting anything viable.

IV. Other stuff:

1. Huge guild size of 500 people and alliance size of 2500 people max are actually killing the game population, killing player initiatives, removing fun from the game. Why is the area capped at 200 people when you can have up to 2500 people in your alliance? You theoretically speaking can lock down the whole server with 1 Alliance. Also, the huge size of guilds and alliances lead to simple zerging and killing all the competition and motivation to play (from both sides: those who were zerged and those who are zerging).

Suggestion: decrease guild max capacity and decrease the amount of players who are able to unite in the alliance. First of all, the game engine is not made for 500 people guilds. All the zones are maxed at 150-200 people so in the future one guild can just max out the zone with 150 members, or with 150 people from one alliance. Max out alliances to 100 people, for example; and max out guilds to 50 people so that it will correlate with the game current capabilities. Moreover, this change will fraction biggest and strongest guilds and lead them to make hard choices of who they recruit and ally with. That's how you could tackle the problem of 2-3 main guilds dominating everything for a month and basically killing Crowfall population/competition during that time.

Smaller guilds = more competition = more conflict = more mind games = more smart plays instead of just zerging servers. 'Divide and rule'.

2. How to enhance trading - suggestion. Add 'buy' requests to vendors (not just sell).

In trading there is a big lack of a very important feature - buying from players. Right now you can sell stuff from your vendor BUT you cannot buy stuff from your vendor and this is very inconvenient. For example, you would like to buy stuff from players and you have to go on Discord channels and post WTB requests or read posts about what people are selling there (that's not how things work in 2021, honestly). Instead, it would be great to have a feature where you put a buying request into your vendor and load gold into it so that players could sell the requested stuff to you through your vendor using that BUY request which you've submitted there until all your gold is gone/spent.

This system is implemented in Perfect World MMO, as an example.

3. Please, add digital version of the world maps so that players could download it and mark down points of interests there on their own. It is an issue right now because the worlds are constantly appearing and dying in Crowfall and to make a new map every time a new world is born is really time consuming and takes a lot of efforts from players (so they burn out quickly, I've seen that). If we could have downloadable map every time a new world is born (whether it is Infected, Shadows, or Dregs), we, players, could start marking places of interest without those redundant manipulations of creating a new map copy (we do that anyways, it just takes a bit of fun away decreasing players' life quality, and it all adds up at the end of the day...).

4. Outpost loot chests drop - suggestion. Please, change loot chests drops towards to more like gold, dust, chaos embers (other resources) drop instead of purple and high end blue gear drop. With more gold players will be able to buy gear from crafters. Right now the super plentiful gear drop kills game all the player economy and crafting (except very late game stuff, of course). Also, having one more way of farming gold except killing tribe mobs would be nice to have. Finally, if chests will drop gold and dust instead of gear, it will attract more players to fight for those chests and outposts.

5. Inventory sorting has been just a NIGHTMARE for the longest time. I spend about 20% (or even more) of my time in Crowfall just sorting things in my EK, in our keeps, between 5 of my accounts. Sometimes I feel like I play a sorting simulator and not MMO game. Please, add auto-stack when you move items back and forth when you move items from your inventory to chests and back. having a big EK without auto-sorting and auto-stacking tech is such a pain in the butt. If you want players to buy stuff for their EKs using real money this sorting feature just HAVE TO be implemented. Otherwise, not many people will want to have a big EK because you will have to spend A LOT OF TIME sorting things in your EK.

6. The reason me personally and many other people who I play Crowfall with do not play Archers is because of the camera auto-zoom while you pull/charge the string. This 'feature' is really cancerous and 90% of people do not like it. Please, add the option to switch this auto-zoom off when you play as an archer.

7. Finding raid leaders and group leaders in fights is a BIG challenge even for the most experienced players. It feels like Crowfall needs a feature where your group leaders and raid leader are highlighted so that it is easy to follow them in the middle of a fight or siege. I hear the complains about this feature missing in every siege and in every big fight which I participate.

8. Frostweaver: the Ice Weave power resets too soon so that when I'm stunned or blinded and did not manage to release immediately I lose the spell which I 'iceweaved'/casted and I have to weave/cast it again. Could you please increase the spell reset timer to 5-7 seconds? Currently the reset timer is too short and in fights with 20+ people I usually loose my ice focus with every stun/blind because of lags. I play Frostguard and it is not a popular class right now, it is also far away from the strongest class either. So some quality of life on FGs would be very nice to have.

UPDATE:

Tonight I had the best siege in Crowfall I've ever had and this is what made it so good:

We went to siege the Keep of Feodor Katra in Aurefio map. When at 15 minute mark Bane Trees have spawned they were bugged and they did not take any damage so that they were indestructible basically. That's what made this siege so unique from all other sieges I've participated in. It was a big non-stop fight the whole hour long except one quick brake when Death Alliance managed to wipe us all at a 25 minute mark (but we came back because trees are indestructible anyways). Thus, the takeaway here is that 1 hours siege is A LOT OF FUN for both sides. Players who were there from both sides said that it was a very fun and satisfying experience. So I'd wish to see more sieges like that when you can keep fighting for the whole hour, not just for 15 minutes or until your group was wiped 1 time (and while you went to respawn the defenders just killed the trees). Overall, the idea that EVERY guild can have their own keep is wrong. It seems like the guilds who cannot defend their keeps for an hour straight should not take one or they should unite with other guilds into alliance to be able hold their keeps.

bugged_siege_but_good.png?width=798&heig

What are your impressions about the siege tonight @Bzra  and @blazzen? What do you think needs to be done to sieges to make them fun? Should it be 1 hour long? Should there be any mechanics to end the siege earlier than 1 hour?

Kudos to my friends from 4G who helped me with creating this summary: @DadaBoroda , @Barsya, @Jaar, @Ziriael, @articooll (this guy also translates ACE Q&As from English to Russian by the way)  & @Cheburashka

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

While i agree that progression needs to be lengthened in term, i do not agree with increasing the power gap between epic and legendary much further than it is.  Cost of upgrade doesn't always have to equate to a greater increase in stats.  Legendary imo is for those niche players who want to get the little bit extra and are willing to dump a lot of resources and time into it.  This was one of the major things i liked about GW2 endgame gearing, Exotic was enough to play meta, but ascended was optimal but not by much more.  However, this game has more arcs to progress on,  You have Crafted gear, Crafted vessels and upgraded disciplines.  Each small boost will add up sufficiently.

I do however agree that the discipline upgrades need to be more incremental vs just skipping the blue. 
For minors
1, 2, 3, 4% for multipliers
15, 30, 45, 60 for AP/SP
25, 50, 75, 100 HP/Resistance

For majors i would like to see them have both stats available to them raising incrementally following the same scale as the minors, ie a green major getting 15 ap + 1% crit damage.  These are major build decisions that should entice players to upgrade beyond white

Edited by neven
formatting
12 minutes ago, neven said:

For majors i would like to see them have both stats available to them raising incrementally following the same scale as the minors, ie a green major getting 15 ap + 1% crit damage.  These are major build decisions that should entice players to upgrade beyond white

I just got an idea after I read this: what if RuneCrafters could craft Major runes and add stats to them? Also to roll stats on Major disciplines? That would make the profession of Runecrafters a little bit more than just a person who makes tools. 

12 minutes ago, neven said:

just imagine the rage when an RC makes someones epic and it flaws to blue with unrolled stats...

it worth risking, I believe 😃

High risk, high reward.

1 hour ago, MacDeath said:

@SAM_BUKA @ACE-Tiggs

This is one of the alltime best Feedback threads for Crowfall. You sir, are a TESTER!

Thank you noble Sir. Wisdom comes with experience, I guess. I'm glad that the day I spent writing this post was actually productive. And hopefully this will make Crowfall a little bit better soon.

8 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Please, add digital version of the world maps so that players could download it and mark down points of interests there on their own. It is an issue right now because the worlds are constantly appearing and dying in Crowfall and to make a new map every time a new world is born is really time consuming and takes a lot of efforts from players (so they burn out quickly, I've seen that). If we could have downloadable map every time a new world is born (whether it is Infected, Shadows, or Dregs), we, players, could start marking places of interest without those redundant manipulations of creating a new map copy (we do that anyways, it just takes a bit of fun away decreasing players' life quality, and it all adds up at the end of the day...).

Take a Screenshot of the maps there are programs out there where you can create your own it's very easy . just because it's decreasing the players life quality it shouldn't decrease the developers time to make this. if anything they can add the resources onto the map, like they used to have a few years ago and make the map filterable 

8 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Frostweaver: the Ice Weave power resets too soon so that when I'm stunned or blinded and did not manage to release immediately I lose the spell which I 'iceweaved'/casted and I have to weave/cast it again. Could you please increase the spell reset timer to 5-7 seconds? Currently the reset timer is too short and in fights with 20+ people I usually loose my ice focus with every stun/blind because of lags. I play Frostguard and it is not a popular class right now, it is also far away from the strongest class either. So some quality of life on FGs would be very nice to have.

Horrible idea, that's way too long. Just retaliate and continue free weaving . Having to wait five to seven seconds to drop stable to fill up your ice after free weaving is too long. I've never had this problem , stop going alone off the side during big fights. every time we've killed you , you were out of position , if you're going to FreeWave play conservative behind all your Templars 

2 hours ago, yianni said:

Take a Screenshot of the maps there are programs out there where you can create your own it's very easy . just because it's decreasing the players life quality it shouldn't decrease the developers time to make this. if anything they can add the resources onto the map, like they used to have a few years ago and make the map filterable 

Horrible idea, that's way too long. Just retaliate and continue free weaving . Having to wait five to seven seconds to drop stable to fill up your ice after free weaving is too long. I've never had this problem , stop going alone off the side during big fights. every time we've killed you , you were out of position , if you're going to FreeWave play conservative behind all your Templars 

It looks like you played frostweaver long ago. None fills up ice storage by weaving nowadays, just use Q. The ultimate refills in a minute anyways and in 10 seconds in the battle.

P.S. you are not in my list of person's who I would take any playstyle advices from, by the way. So you can just keep it to yourself next time.

11 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

1. My friends and I have maxed all the progression (lego disc, lego belt) on both crafters and harvesters in 1 month.

Isn't 1 month typical for start to end game progression for a lot of MMORPGs? I don't like the RNG nature or the gold grind but if they turned harvesting/crafting into a typical craft items to fill an XP bar then I think 1 month seems about right. Crowfall end game is PVP. 

11 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

What are your impressions about the siege tonight @Bzra  and @blazzen? What do you think needs to be done to sieges to make them fun? Should it be 1 hour long? Should there be any mechanics to end the siege earlier than 1 hour?

The fights were fun but forcing it to be an hour long is a bad idea because if nobody shows up you've gotta stand around for 60 minutes instead of 15 minutes. We need handshake sieges (plant bane seed during vuln window, 24 hours later bane starts) and probably to increase the hitpoints of some of the objectives further and/or make them healable again. I do think the pace of sieges is a bit too fast but there are better ways to lengthen them than a forced timer. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

41 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

It looks like you played frostweaver long ago. None fills up ice storage by weaving nowadays, just use Q. The ultimate refills in a minute anyways and in 10 seconds in the battle.

P.S. you are not in my list of person's who I would take any playstyle advices from, by the way. So you can just keep it to yourself next time.

I know how frostweaver works. I don't waste my Q unless I need to. 

And you should take play style advice from me. I'm better. 

2 hours ago, blazzen said:

Isn't 1 month typical for start to end game progression for a lot of MMORPGs? I don't like the RNG nature or the gold grind but if they turned harvesting/crafting into a typical craft items to fill an XP bar then I think 1 month seems about right. Crowfall end game is PVP. 

The fights were fun but forcing it to be an hour long is a bad idea because if nobody shows up you've gotta stand around for 60 minutes instead of 15 minutes. We need handshake sieges (plant bane seed during vuln window, 24 hours later bane starts) and probably to increase the hitpoints of some of the objectives further and/or make them healable again. I do think the pace of sieges is a bit too fast but there are better ways to lengthen them than a forced timer. 

Yes, make sense. "We need handshake sieges (plant bane seed during vuln window, 24 hours later bane starts)" - it seems like this way sieges will be fun because both sides will have enough time to prepare forces.

I added my "mustard" to this amazing feedback as well....

On 1/12/2021 at 2:35 AM, SAM_BUKA said:

This is a summary based on my 200+ hours of experience playing in the 6.300 patch since the new system without passive training was introduced to LIVE server.

I. I will start with straight bugs:

Tiggs - Removed bugs posted as we now have these in our bug tracking software. 

II. Progression issues:

It was a bit more than a month right now with a new progression system and here is what I have to tell ACE about it:

1. My friends and I have maxed all the progression (lego disc, lego belt) on both crafters and harvesters in 1 month. I did not use any bugs or exploits to do that and I maxed out my harvesting and crafting characters. In my case, I had resources from previous 6.2 patch of course... But in case of my Russian friends, they started progression from scratch on RU server and they already craft Legendary equipment, Legendary weapons, Legendary jewelry. In LESS than 1 month! What should we do next in terms of progression I do not even know. We are already hitting the ceiling after only 1 month in the game.

There is the general question to ask: Do we want a grindy game or do we want a game with relatively fast progression that focusses more on PvP and roaming the world for other sakes than grinding. Both are valid choices, I personally prefer the latter.

Regarding what you do after that: You might still learn one or the other thing about the game if you try to keep optimizing....

Suggestion: I would like to see some kind of a mix of passive AND active training systems.

2. Legendary belts cost A LOT of resources, time and efforts (which is Okay) but at the same time, they do not give much of the benefits.  For example, my exp. difficulty was already maxed at 115 when I had Purple belt, assembly success was maxed out with Campaign table. Thus, the only useful thing the Lego belt can give a crafter is +1 pip and 5 experimentation difficulty reduction if you insert Helper Monkey coin inside the belt. This seems too little for that many resources and that much time spent on crafting lego belt.

Suggestion: increase experimentation caps to 125 at least. Right now the possible achievable experimentation is much higher than the hard caps of 115. Also, I do not understand why the assembly is capped at 115  when at 99 assembly I have the max 98% chance of assembly success chance with lego items at all stages. What do those 15 assembly points will give me then?

Looks like you didn't have a vessel with Crafting Cap increase and, did you craft in campain in you your keep at T3 crafting table (also increases Caps)

3. Lego harvesting belts also feel too weak compared to the Purple belts: lego logger belt, for example, increase my damage on R10 trees by only 2 or 4 points, moreover, I already maxed out on damage to R10 nodes with a Purple logger belt. Also, the lego belt gives me +2% to Heartwood and +2% to beeswax drop chances.... which is whatever. Heartwood is not that important, there is no need to have more of it practically - there is an overflow of heartwood already. Beeswax is also kinda 'meh'... it is only needed for Crit Amount food but since guards drop that food, beeswax seems to be completely useless.

Again, you didn't do your research properly: Beeswax is needed for Bufffood and building T4 Siege Weapons. It is very valuable!

Regarding the steps from Epic to Lego: It has always been J.Todd's position to have relatively small gaps between the quality tiers, since want to put more weight on plsyer skill and group coordination, when it comes to winning the game. It's a philosophy to "not exclude players" in early game progression from end-game stuff, since the only realy thing the game has to offer once you learned the game mechanics IS end-game stuff. So IMO giving players in early progression the feeling that they have a chance to compete with fully lego players is a good thing, especially if you look at player retention.

Suggestion: rebuild the belt progression. Lumberjacks need more love from ACE. Other professions too with a different degree. For example, there is a HUGE stone overflow, while Ore is always in demand. Skin is also plentiful, only the blood and bone matter in skinning at this point of the game (with current progression) to make harvesting pots and crafting pots.

4. Minor disciplines give just miserable buffs - not worth farming right now. For example: First Wind discipline (I just leveled it up to legendary yesterday) gives me 200 HP at a green quality, then it gives me NOTHING at Blue quality, it gives me +200 HP at purple quality, and it gives me +100 HP at Legendary quality. This system feels very broken: nothing I get at a blue level (very frustrating), moreover, ONLY +100 HP at the Legendary level which costs me 3 times more than to upgrade it to a purple level where I get +200 HP. The diminish of the reward from Purple to Legendary is just ridiculous compared to the amount of resources needed. None will want to farm lego minors unless they are crazy.

Suggestion: increase the stat reward on both Blue and Legendary levels. Make it higher gain with higher level/quality of disciplines. Increase overall value of stats given by Minors so it'll be worth farming.

I agree on that part: Minor Disciplines need to be looked at. There are a handful of minors that are BiS, the rest is just "meh": I'll take that until I have what I actually want...

5. Major disciplines give just miserable buffs - not worth farming at all. None will want to farm Major discs for this price and efforts needed to upgrade them. Moreover, the reward is THAT little: +1% crit chance with quality upgrade which will cost you 100K gold and 1-3 hours time to collect ingredients... really?!?

Suggestion: reduce the price for upgrading Major discs, increase the reward you get with Major disc quality.

Good point. Not sure tho, if boosting stats is a viable solution for all our problems. I would like to see something more "creative". I'll think about if I have any crazy ideas...

6. Exotic exploration disciplines give absolutely nothing when you increase their quality. There is no harvesting stats for hunger shards. Exotic exploration discs should give extra bonuses and stats with quality.

Thank you for mentioning this as well. WE NEED STATS for Hunger Shards!

7. Gold farming is boring, repetitive, disconnected from PVP, very slow if you compare to how much gold everything costs right now. The fastest way to farm gold (if you do not abuse bugs and exploits) is to farm it in God's Reach. Camps in campaign are too thin + in Infected and Dregs Chiefs and Kings spawn there which really interrupts your gold farm. While in GR there is no boss mobs respawning, camps are thick, respawn is fast, and mobs are plentiful there. Moreover, mobs gold drop amounts in GR, Infected and Dregs are all the same: the amount of gold mobs drop is the same in all the worlds which makes GR the best place to farm gold. Finally, farming mobs for hours is a HUGE chore: you just repeat the same moves over and over again... It's kinda feels fine for GR just for leveling your first vessel (you also learn how skills work at that point, right) but for Infected and for Dregs there should be a challenge to farm mobs, it should be done in groups, the reward from each mob should be higher in Infected than in GR and higher in DREGS than in Infected. Lastly, the pace of farming gold feels too slow.

Suggestions: increase difficulty of mobs in Infected and even more so in DREGS; increase the rewards for killing mobs in Infected and more so in DREGS; make solo-mob farming in DREGS almost impossible but make it worthwhile to farm them in a group; it feels like having only boss mobs in DREGS in tribe camps is a good way to do it.

Completely agree here!

8. It feels like there should be  exploration disciplines which would enhance gold farming, ethereal dust farming, chaos ember drop chances, necro additives and hunger shards drop chances/higher quality. Same as like there are disciplines to increase farm of wood, blood, bones, gems, and the like.

Suggestion: add exotic disciplines which help with gold farming, ethereal dust farming, chaos embers farming (the drop rate for CE is very low right now - 1 Chaos Ember in 1 hour of harvesting), necro additives farming and with hunger shards farming.

III. Crafting:

1. Jewelcrafters can only reach 20 pips at max while the cap is 22. Also, for Jewelcrafters pips do almost no good (sometimes even spoil the final roll results dropping more points into the durability on final assembly roll).

Suggestion: add more options and more rows to experiment with to Jewelcrafters, same as Blacksmiths, for example.

2. Overall, after all the changes in 6.300 crafting feels a bit clunky now and it seems like it needs some love and fixing. For example, current crafting stat caps are much lower than combined stats from discs, belts, tables, food and primary stats. Crafting with Legendary belt does not feel that different from crafting with Purple belts. 

Crafting defo needs a rebalancing numbers wise, YES. BUT, at the right time. We don't want the devs to rebalance stuff, that will change in the near future anyway.

3. Please, increase max amounts for grinding stone and other resources, crafting empty flasks, crafting parchment paper. Being able to grind only 50 stone at a time takes too many unnecessary clicks.

Agreed. Although I think more of a programming effort, than we can imagine...

4. Crafting bulk of items does not increase soul drop chance so that you have to craft things 1 by 1 do proc disciplines. I burnt a ton of resources for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING by crafting stacks of 10 Crafting Stations to level up my Stonemason belt to blue quality (to be able to craft Necklaces). Same thing with Alchemists: they have to craft items 1 by 1 to have better disc procs per each craft. Also, there was no information about this mechanic whatsoever. That has led to a big time frustration on my side. I can only imagine how frustrated will be new players to find that they could spend 10 times less resources to level up their belts than they actually did. It should be included into NPE, I think.

AFAIK the current progression is just temporary so the game is playable... No need to give feedback on the current mechanic IMO. Looking forward to the "final solution".

5. Overall, crafting is only viable on Purple belt level except Jewelry, Alchemy and Necromancy, as it does not drop from anywhere at all. All the purple gear can be farmed in a few hours of running around the map and looting outpost chests. Moreover, dropped gear will be much better than stuff crafted with blue disc and blue belt. So that 2 beginning steps in crafting are completely redundant and can be just skipped. Right now everyone just burn resources and craft complete trash to get to purple discipline and purple belt to start crafting anything viable.

This sounds a bit like you already assume that they even INCREASE the grind. I agree that dropped gear is still an issue that they need to address.

IV. Other stuff:

1. Huge guild size of 500 people and alliance size of 2500 people max are actually killing the game population, killing player initiatives, removing fun from the game. Why is the area capped at 200 people when you can have up to 2500 people in your alliance? You theoretically speaking can lock down the whole server with 1 Alliance. Also, the huge size of guilds and alliances lead to simple zerging and killing all the competition and motivation to play (from both sides: those who were zerged and those who are zerging).

Suggestion: decrease guild max capacity and decrease the amount of players who are able to unite in the alliance. First of all, the game engine is not made for 500 people guilds. All the zones are maxed at 150-200 people so in the future one guild can just max out the zone with 150 members, or with 150 people from one alliance. Max out alliances to 100 people, for example; and max out guilds to 50 people so that it will correlate with the game current capabilities. Moreover, this change will fraction biggest and strongest guilds and lead them to make hard choices of who they recruit and ally with. That's how you could tackle the problem of 2-3 main guilds dominating everything for a month and basically killing Crowfall population/competition during that time.

Smaller guilds = more competition = more conflict = more mind games = more smart plays instead of just zerging servers. 'Divide and rule'.

Not a good idea. Since big guilds are one of the main drivers for this game. I guess in the end they will have to decrease those caps anyway depending where they end up with performance... Why would they leave their niche and piss on all the people that backed the game early?

2. How to enhance trading - suggestion. Add 'buy' requests to vendors (not just sell).

In trading there is a big lack of a very important feature - buying from players. Right now you can sell stuff from your vendor BUT you cannot buy stuff from your vendor and this is very inconvenient. For example, you would like to buy stuff from players and you have to go on Discord channels and post WTB requests or read posts about what people are selling there (that's not how things work in 2021, honestly). Instead, it would be great to have a feature where you put a buying request into your vendor and load gold into it so that players could sell the requested stuff to you through your vendor using that BUY request which you've submitted there until all your gold is gone/spent.

This system is implemented in Perfect World MMO, as an example.

A part of me agrees with you there, but that is only because it makes no sense yet to run big trading EKs. The plan there is AFAIK that EKs will be the trading hubs and just check the vendors in your preferred EK....

3. Please, add digital version of the world maps so that players could download it and mark down points of interests there on their own. It is an issue right now because the worlds are constantly appearing and dying in Crowfall and to make a new map every time a new world is born is really time consuming and takes a lot of efforts from players (so they burn out quickly, I've seen that). If we could have downloadable map every time a new world is born (whether it is Infected, Shadows, or Dregs), we, players, could start marking places of interest without those redundant manipulations of creating a new map copy (we do that anyways, it just takes a bit of fun away decreasing players' life quality, and it all adds up at the end of the day...).

This would be so amazing! This would make the process of building our own maps so much easier... 

Talking about maps: What about that exploration part of the game? Is that still in or will we see that ever?

4. Outpost loot chests drop - suggestion. Please, change loot chests drops towards to more like gold, dust, chaos embers (other resources) drop instead of purple and high end blue gear drop. With more gold players will be able to buy gear from crafters. Right now the super plentiful gear drop kills game all the player economy and crafting (except very late game stuff, of course). Also, having one more way of farming gold except killing tribe mobs would be nice to have. Finally, if chests will drop gold and dust instead of gear, it will attract more players to fight for those chests and outposts.

I always hated that they added dropped gear. Just make intermediate gear stronger! I still feel betrayed since they once said: "All gear will be crafted by players" Dropped gear is still a bad decission IMO. I hope this is only another of those popular "temporary solutions"

5. Inventory sorting has been just a NIGHTMARE for the longest time. I spend about 20% (or even more) of my time in Crowfall just sorting things in my EK, in our keeps, between 5 of my accounts. Sometimes I feel like I play a sorting simulator and not MMO game. Please, add auto-stack when you move items back and forth when you move items from your inventory to chests and back. having a big EK without auto-sorting and auto-stacking tech is such a pain in the butt. If you want players to buy stuff for their EKs using real money this sorting feature just HAVE TO be implemented. Otherwise, not many people will want to have a big EK because you will have to spend A LOT OF TIME sorting things in your EK.

This needs more love indeed and should be addressed before release. Tho it's something we can live with for now, until more pressing issues are resolved...

6. The reason me personally and many other people who I play Crowfall with do not play Archers is because of the camera auto-zoom while you pull/charge the string. This 'feature' is really cancerous and 90% of people do not like it. Please, add the option to switch this auto-zoom off when you play as an archer.

100% Agreed!

7. Finding raid leaders and group leaders in fights is a BIG challenge even for the most experienced players. It feels like Crowfall needs a feature where your group leaders and raid leader are highlighted so that it is easy to follow them in the middle of a fight or siege. I hear the complains about this feature missing in every siege and in every big fight which I participate.

It's a pain in the ass, but like it because it raises the skill cap and makes the game challenging. I would hate to see Crowfall to be soft-washed to GW2 levels...

8. Frostweaver: the Ice Weave power resets too soon so that when I'm stunned or blinded and did not manage to release immediately I lose the spell which I 'iceweaved'/casted and I have to weave/cast it again. Could you please increase the spell reset timer to 5-7 seconds? Currently the reset timer is too short and in fights with 20+ people I usually loose my ice focus with every stun/blind because of lags. I play Frostguard and it is not a popular class right now, it is also far away from the strongest class either. So some quality of life on FGs would be very nice to have.

I also realized this. Bringing up the Ice Weave buff and give us an option to reset it to cast regular Ice Formation (like casting free weave once, but not finishing the combo would be dope.

Kudos to my friends from 4G who helped me with creating this summary: @DadaBoroda , @Barsya, @Jaar, @Ziriael, @articooll (this guy also translates ACE Q&As from English to Russian by the way)  & @Cheburashka

Thanks for your feedback, man! Your point of view is very much appreciated.

Just a few things I would like to comment on, at the same time:

11 hours ago, CrusaderW said:

Looks like you didn't have a vessel with Crafting Cap increase and, did you craft in campain in you your keep at T3 crafting table (also increases Caps)

I do have a vessel with 350 DEX which is a hard cap which cannot be increased in any way. Also, 115 Cap for experimentation is a hard cap, as well. It cannot be increased further by any means. So we have the possibility to increase experimentation to 130-135 (if you summaries all bonuses from main stats, belts, disciplines, campaign tables, thralls etc.) but the hard cap is still 115 and you can't go over it.

Moreover, the Assembly higher than 98 is also redundant as it adds no bonuses to the assembly success. It will still be 98% on lego items. At least that's how Jewel crafting works. I did not go deep into other professions, to be honest with you.

11 hours ago, CrusaderW said:

Again, you didn't do your research properly: Beeswax is needed for Bufffood and building T4 Siege Weapons. It is very valuable!

From what I see, there are only 2 lumberjacks in our guild (as far as I know) and all this heartwood and beeswax is still plentiful in our storage.

About the Buffood: it is not needed for people with Lego harvesting discipline if they have 270 Intellect as they will be already capped at CHA and will not need that food at all using +5 crit harvest chance food instead. Moreover, as I wrote, the +1 CHA food (grilled sandwich) drops from outpost guards which I personally like because you don't have to craft that food all the time and if you are out of it, you just need to kill guards from 3-4 outposts to get it. This is extremely convenient. So the demand in that food is low.

About T4 siege weapons - with the current amount of sieges... you don't really need a lot of those. Plus, the walls are relatively easy to destroy so that it does not have to be T4... On RU servers, most common siege equipment, for example is T1 or T2 stuff, taking into account that on RU server they have several sieges going active (I mean there are players there) EVERY NIGHT.

Thus, the Legendary Logging belt does not do much for lumberjacks at all. We NEVER lacked heartwood or beeswax in 6.300 while we were the guild with the most keep sieges and captures at the same time with only a few people cutting trees.

Apples though is a completely different thing: we always lacked apples in 6.300! I would like to see a higher chance for apples drops in the belt progression. Apples are used for harvesting, for crafting and even in combat. Apples are a much more valuable resource right now. So it feels like ACE should add +% to apple drop chance to the Logger belts, as well.

Edited by SAM_BUKA