Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.300 TEST Feedback for 1/11/2021

6.300 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

feel the burn and arkons fury fire DOTs stack, but not correctly, i've been posting this for months now and it needs to be looked at.... something is funky with it.... in addition spreading flame doesnt spread both of them, i dont even know what it spreads. fire wave says it's a rectangle, but how big? during testing it seems very small , the radius needs to be bigger 

**edit** after doing some more testing  i figured out why there's some damage differences between the feel the burn and arkons DoTs when spreading them, some of the dummys didnt have the armor break on them when it was spread. with that said it would be nice if ALL DoTs got spread not just one of them aka, both feel the burn and arkons... also fire wave radius still seems kinda small

Edited by yianni
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic