Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Status on 6.400 Release Wipe

Actually it is exactly like that, the numbers quoted above are from this week - one day 5, the next day 175. However I do agree, as I said, launch will be a completely different situation, and there absolutely should be much greater variation when it comes to maps. The infamous knobs have been spoken of many times over many years but we have seen almost no evidence of them, certainly not in a dynamic manifestation like you describe. One thing recently suggested here and something many have suggested often are maps which pop-up in an existing cluster in a campaign, offering an experience different than the others, be it size, conditions, resources or ruleset. There is so much you could do with these knobs.

8 hours ago, Pulze said:

Any ETA on when 6.4 will drop?

ACE hasn't said yet BUT traditionally it would be on Test server on Noon Texas time on a Thursday, so it COULD be there today (or a week from today).

Unless we find show stopper issues, typically, it moves to Live 2 or 3 weeks later. 

macdeath_sig.png

Yikes all that hard work to be gone...just seems like all our efforts gone for nothing.   However, I do understand the need for it.   Sigh the thought of redoing all your chars you played though...and OMG the time invested in harvesting will be all gone.

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, srathor said:

If like minded people get together you can have fights in 2-3 minutes. Make a fight club Ek. 
Hey people want instant fights. /join fight club.  Now you have a channel. Make a quick EK invite the people in the channel to the EK. Boom. Fights.

PLAY TO DUEL!

12 minutes ago, Covergirl925 said:

Do we know when the next update will be?  

Not officially.

I'd guess this week on Test is a fair bet. They seemed fairly confident we would have already tested it a bit by next Q&A.

Edited by BarriaKarl

11 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Not officially.

I'd guess this week on Test is a fair bet. They seemed fairly confident we would have already tested it a bit by next Q&A.

Thank you. 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:14 PM, BehindYou said:

yeah sorry, but when the population most of the time is maybe 10 people in a campaign, there are way too many maps

With a wipe there is no need to do campaign tbh other than the thrill but I find alot of Crowfall players to be very carebear. They harvest in Infected and farm gold in Gods reach.... srsly why play a pvp game then???!!!

On 1/13/2021 at 8:11 AM, Rytun said:

THe wipe has freeed you all. Get out there spend your gold play the game and pvp. This is the best pvp the game has had in my whole time playing it. if you sit out now you will regret it.

No ppl will either sit and whine in forums, dont play and let all their precious pixels die in the bank... NEver understood why ppl with this mentality play pvp games!!! Go out and fight ffs

3 hours ago, dasile said:

tiggs, did you work with swg as cs,? remembered a great cs from there with same name

Yes, I was the Community Director for SWG  😃

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

On 1/18/2021 at 10:26 AM, srathor said:

If like minded people get together you can have fights in 2-3 minutes. Make a fight club Ek. 
Hey people want instant fights. /join fight club.  Now you have a channel. Make a quick EK invite the people in the channel to the EK. Boom. Fights.

As much as it seems like a good idea to have the community create it and be the driving force for this type of idea. It will always be received at a greater rate with an in game mechanic for it. Spamming and getting enough attention on player driven content like this is hard especially if a dregs or other things are happening (imports/exports). If there was a dev created system there would be MUCH higher attention on an "arena" of sorts, with rewards especially if it can be done in campaign

Edited by Sirktivo