Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

preordered this awhile back going to give it a try. I am a shadowbane vet played the game untill its death have good old memories of destroying BnI capital city and destroying the statues the gms gave to them that stood outside their walls and loved dragging the world bosses to sieges and letting it mess up the battles until the gms would despawn it had alot of fun in that game although i got into alot of trouble lol many memories. I love pvp and group pvp hope to have fun playing with you all

12 hours ago, Ashfell said:

preordered this awhile back going to give it a try. I am a shadowbane vet played the game untill its death have good old memories of destroying BnI capital city and destroying the statues the gms gave to them that stood outside their walls and loved dragging the world bosses to sieges and letting it mess up the battles until the gms would despawn it had alot of fun in that game although i got into alot of trouble lol many memories. I love pvp and group pvp hope to have fun playing with you all

What servers ? 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

i forgot about dragging the boss mobs to sieges...

but i didnt forget when i  was in R30s and someone spawned a poorly made dergsload of mobs at the siege, or turned all safe zone guards to R30 guards... granted they were hacking but it was still funny