Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amber and Above Backers we need your shipping address!

Greetings Crows!

Great news! We are already planning for when we will be shipping your Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack(s)! If you’re an Amber Pledge status or above on Kickstarter, you’re eligible to receive this pack as one of your rewards. 

These exclusive packs will be delivered to the SHIPPING ADDRESS on your Crowfall account, crowfall.com/account/shipping-address, located on the left side options panel under “Shipping Address”. To ensure you receive your Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack on time, please update the Shipping Address on your account, BY JANUARY 24th. 

Please note: 

• The Collector’s Edition Pack will be available in advance of the official launch of Crowfall Game! Once your physical Collector’s Edition Pack has been shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking information.
  • If you have not received an email to update your shipping address, please make sure your email address is correct on your account profile at crowfall.com. This is where we’ll send your tracking information once the CE Pack is shipped. 

Thank you for your support!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

6 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

Redirects to https://crowfall.com/en-US/account/profile - no such menu item for Shipping Address. pls halp. I want to ensure I do NOT receive this item. tyvm

If you're logged in to your account that has the Kickstarter listed on it, it'll bring you to updating your address. If you're not brought to updating your address, you can reach out to support on the account that backed the Kickstarter with Amber and above access. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Same issue.   shipping-address redirects to profile, and there's no shipping address on the left.  To the best of my recollection (been tuned out a while -- since the land was all off-white), I'm KS-Ruby.

5 hours ago, Oort said:

Same issue.   shipping-address redirects to profile, and there's no shipping address on the left.  To the best of my recollection (been tuned out a while -- since the land was all off-white), I'm KS-Ruby.

I had the same issue, then remembered that I gifted the CE to a different account. Once I logged into that account, I saw the "shipping address" link in the profile page.

16 hours ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

If you're logged in to your account that has the Kickstarter listed on it, it'll bring you to updating your address. If you're not brought to updating your address, you can reach out to support on the account that backed the Kickstarter with Amber and above access. 

As far as I can see, the condition to be able to use the shipping address link is the existence of the Physical Collectors Edition, not the KS Amber+ status.

Since people were able to to redeem the CE for credits mid 2015, and because the CE also has been a giftable item in the past, and because it was/is also purchasable as a standalone, some people with Amber+ won't have to give you there shipping address (and as it seems also won't be able to), while others below KS Amber+ may.

So it may be less confusing, if the title would mention the Collectors Edition instead of the Amber level.

-----

For those players who are not sure, you can see a list of your current Backer items in the rewards tab of your account profile, where you can also see when you received or gave which gift to/from whom, in the gifting tabs.

I got the eMail and was able to use the link with a KS Amber+ Account that owns a CE. And I didn't get the eMail and wasn't able to use the link with a KS Amber+ Account that owns no CE. So as far as I can see, the system should work correctly. Otherwise -> support@crowfall.com

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 10% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

On 1/14/2021 at 12:29 PM, Kraahk said:

So it may be less confusing, if the title would mention the Collectors Edition instead of the Amber level.

Ya.  Its a confusing post.  To be frank, I wonder if Crowfall themselves are not confused by which gets it and which doesn't.  I purchased an amber bundle back in the day and so when I saw this post I was like "cool" but I couldn't find a place to update my ship to address so I emailed Crowfall support and asked if my amber qualified for this.  I received a response apologizing for the confusion and giving me a link where I could "update my shipping address".  Ya, I clicked the link but there was no where there to update the address so why did they even send me the link in the first place???  Did they even bother to check my account to give me a clear answer or was that a bot that responded with a canned response??  

Edited by Drizzzt