Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
man0fbass

Are You On The Hype Train?

^ Much better

I've backed the game but I'm still highly skeptical. Once you invest more time sitting behind your computer than being outside it's hard to get excited about things because it feels like you've experienced most things already.

Edited by timetraveler

I am on the rational thinking individual who considers all the options train.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

No, definitely not on the hype train. Some interesting ideas for sure but also some things I'm unsure about. Way too early for a hype train for me. I haven't even donated to the kickstarter. I tend to be much more critical of all games. Companies can't woo me over that easily and even once they have, they're never immune to me criticizing things or leaving the game entirely once the bad decisions go too far. Maybe I'm a more rational gamer than most lol.

Edited by leiloni

I personally fancy the idea of getting all my fellow guild mates together and collecting resources.  Then after are hard work we build an empire that spans across the realms.  It will be amazing!

Im really hyped, im waiting for this since they start to talk about on the net, cant wait to see more, to help and be part of this great community.

Every single day im looking at news, searching, learning the ways we can play, etc etc...

I know its just the beginning and im so happy to go on board of this one.

I'm on board... but. The finished combat mechanics, world size and campaign duration will be the deciding factors. We're not likely to know the answers to all of those questions until beta. So I guess I'm on the open box car with the ability to jump.