Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.300 LIVE Bug Reports for 1/15/2021

6.300 Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to LIVE Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Outposts campfire 'Resting' buff is still buggy. After respawning yesterday I was attacked in the Rez statue and with no Bandagens and still charging ult getting that buff was a question of literal life or death.

I gotta say I was really mad I was gonna die again because the game wanted to screw me over.

We killed the guard before and after that but I just wanted to create the shortest clearest video possible. Guards in the castle had a 12-15s respawn timer

Shadowbane style advantage / disadvantage disciplines when? ~Yianni 1/21/21

7 minutes ago, WarRath said:

Nethari 

• Walk Without Rhythm: It doesn't exist or work.  Was this ability removed from the game.

It should show up as an active passive while in your Stealth tray.

So a number of times in the last week or two I've hit my Confessor ultimate, and it begins to put me into invis/invuln, but then I'm CC'd and essentially "stuck". I cannot retaliate so I'm just left to lay there and take the damage being dished out at me..

P155wj3.gif

Full clip here: hhttps://streamable.com/12cyv2

You can see the flash cast, then my knocked down, and then I'm pressing retaliate while nothing happens and I'm forced to "wait out" the Ult timer until I can try to escape again.

I assume this isn't working as intended? I've begun playing the confessor more lately so I don't know if I never noticed this before or if it's a new problem.

Edited by Brautigan

You can see stealthed players in EKs: regardless if they are friends or foes, guildies or non-guildies, or even guildless. Still stealthed players are visible to all.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

I'm not sure what Ice Block is supposed to do, but the tool tip says "Makes you invulnerable to damage and crowd control effects for 10 seconds". Yet, I still take full damage and frequently die during Ice Block.

unknown.png

Edited by LlFE

This is a minor one, but in the Combat log any healing that is absorbed by a barrier (Blackmantle) is actually logged as an offensive hit instead of a heal.  This might just be a log issue, but if the game is actually registering heals as offensive attacks that might make some weird bugs in the future.

I'm noticing random ping spikes in the NA campaign and it's not relative to my activity since I was just sitting at the vault in the temple.

uFYibwe.gif

Also, is there any way we can get a full explanation about what all of these numbers mean?

4 hours ago, Zero017 said:

Unable to enter campaign. It says I have more than 50 items however, I sold everything on my toon and still cannot get in.

It's account based. Did you have another vessel ('toon') in the campaign already? The items you have equipped count too, not just your inventory.

macdeath_sig.png

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic