Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.300 LIVE Bug Reports for 1/15/2021


Recommended Posts

On 1/17/2021 at 6:06 PM, Brautigan said:

So a number of times in the last week or two I've hit my Confessor ultimate, and it begins to put me into invis/invuln, but then I'm CC'd and essentially "stuck". I cannot retaliate so I'm just left to lay there and take the damage being dished out at me..

P155wj3.gif

Full clip here: hhttps://streamable.com/12cyv2

You can see the flash cast, then my knocked down, and then I'm pressing retaliate while nothing happens and I'm forced to "wait out" the Ult timer until I can try to escape again.

I assume this isn't working as intended? I've begun playing the confessor more lately so I don't know if I never noticed this before or if it's a new problem.

So totally awesome that he can not only break my ult, but leap around corners! Makes perfect sense!!

6tzfcvB.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Brautigan said:

So totally awesome that he can not only break my ult, but leap around corners! Makes perfect sense!!

6tzfcvB.gif

 

 

I've complained about similar things in the past. The combat system is very very misleading to the player. Everything about it indicates that it's action-based. Targeting/movement looks like it matters. It appears that you can take steps to avoid things in response to your opponent's animations.

You can't. It just doesn't work like that. It looks like it does, but it doesn't. In most cases, skills are basically target-locked at the time of activation, and if you were visible and in range when they pressed the button, tough poorly made dergs. You're taking damage / getting CCed.

Now, the ult break thing is probably a bug, considering that it's one of the only non-chain skills that can be interrupted, but even if that's fixed, there are still huge concerns with how skills connect.

 

Edited by nihilsupernum
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, nihilsupernum said:

I've complained about similar things in the past. The combat system is very very misleading to the player. Everything about it indicates that it's action-based. Targeting/movement looks like it matters. It appears that you can take steps to avoid things in response to your opponent's animations.

You can't. It just doesn't work like that. It looks like it does, but it doesn't. In most cases, skills are basically target-locked at the time of activation, and if you were visible and in range when they pressed the button, tough poorly made dergs. You're taking damage / getting CCed.

Now, the ult break thing is probably a bug, considering that it's one of the only non-chain skills that can be interrupted, but even if that's fixed, there are still huge concerns with how skills connect.

 

Yeah, I'm aware of the "dodge" that shouldn't be called dodge, but I did expect breaking line of sight would have some effect and a player wouldn't be able to turn the corner in mid-air.

The bigger issue I have is obviously this new bug where cc can literally break your ult and you cannot retaliate. Its affected me several times in the last few days, and it happened twice in this fight which was directly responsible for my death. 

Easy to verify on live, just find an outpost Templar guard, "dodge" away and then try to ult and he will more than likely break it with his censure leap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Brautigan said:

Yeah, I'm aware of the "dodge" that shouldn't be called dodge, but I did expect breaking line of sight would have some effect and a player wouldn't be able to turn the corner in mid-air.

The bigger issue I have is obviously this new bug where cc can literally break your ult and you cannot retaliate. Its affected me several times in the last few days, and it happened twice in this fight which was directly responsible for my death. 

Easy to verify on live, just find an outpost Templar guard, "dodge" away and then try to ult and he will more than likely break it with his censure leap.

It's sort of the same thing though. When he pressed the button, he had you targeted on his screen. It doesn't matter that you broke LoS or got out of range afterward. That confessor ult bug isn't new though. I remember doing it to people at least a few patches ago - to Nyurt, actually :). I'm sure it's been reported.

Edited by nihilsupernum
Link to post
Share on other sites

- Hunter Hunted Buff from Gore only seems to help with the Basic Attack Dmg on the first stack and no other stacks even though it does not state otherwise. Same could also be said for the Fury regen portion which seems to be stacking just fine all the way up to 8 stacks which seems to be the max one can have.
- Bloodied Swipe ToolTip popup does not state what the combo ability does.
- Restoration Strike ToolTip popup does not state what the combo ability does.

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

  • New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...