Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unable to buy the game

I have tried to purchase the game and it keeps giving me an error.   I just assume we can't buy the game at this moment.   I am able to play the game via closed beta, but figured why not buy the game now.  

https://crowfall.com/en-US/store?category=Starter Packs

I'm wanting to buy the VIP Backer Pack edition.

2c9d3a74703b6d8590564bf180b21b08.png

This is the error message I get.   I'm guessing the game is not for sale till close beta is done with?  

Edited by Animeboi4u

Problems with PayPal payments usually happen because:

• We didn’t receive authorization from PayPal to charge your account.
  • Our security system flagged the payment as unusual activity. If funds were withdrawn, the transaction will instantly be refunded to your PayPal account.
  • There’s an issue with your funding source. You might need to update your payment sources in PayPal.
If you didn’t find the answer you needed above, please contact us. 

They have a live chat on that page.

Hope that helps
Edited by Raindog
Paste colour!

9 hours ago, Animeboi4u said:

I'm guessing the game is not for sale till close beta is done with?  

CF is always for sale, and purchasing gives you full access to testing and copy of the game for launch. You can email support@crowfall.com for assistance - it looks like the issue might be with Xsolla (third party that handles money transactions for CF).

tiPrpwh.png

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, MonkNZ said:

its not just paypal tho ive tried every single pay option results in the same issue

xsolla doesn't just answer paypal questions. follow that link and chat with their staff. They are the folks who handle the store for Crowfall.

Mac