Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuggeroffuggington

Alpha Guild Roll Call

I and a few others will be in Alpha 2 representing Oromea. It is nice to see some familiar names here and I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Wait, Oromea is playing as well?

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

No guild yet, but it is looking like I'll be representing someone come Alpha 2. 

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

As of now The Outsiders has 3 Alpha testers, all Alpha 2

"This is no place for the noble or young, born with the taste of blood on our tongues"

3 years SWTOR - 7 years LOTRO - Beta tester ESO - 4 years WoW - Beta tester RIFT

6TfiDku.gif

The last straw pole right after the twitch session with the CF Krew and LotD, I think KGB had 5 or 6 in Alpha 1, and 12-15 in Alpha 2.

Donk will be streaming Crowns & Crows: The QQ Saga in Alpha 1.

Just don't let this Title suck...

Edited by Tasorin

How many of you will be making vids or blogs about your alpha experiences?

. . .The thief left it behind- ¸ .★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★ .    °  ¸. * ● ¸ .  

° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °  The moon ● ¸  ° ☾ °☆ .  *  °☆  . * ¸. 

★ ° . . . . * ● ,.° ☾ ★ °● ¸ . ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .at the window* . °

How many of you will be making vids or blogs about your alpha experiences?

That will depend on when the devs give a green light and approve of the content being shown. Without their approval if somebody does it it would be in poor taste. Kind of like people streaming Dark Souls 2 content even though they were specificly asked not to. The streamers did it anyway to make some quick fans and money at the expense of the devs who in good will let them play. Not gona lie, that made me pretty mad and it was an odd feeling since I am used to usually be mad at devs. This time I was mad at a lot of twitch streamers instead xD

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. "

That will depend on when the devs give a green light and approve of the content being shown. Without their approval if somebody does it it would be in poor taste. Kind of like people streaming Dark Souls 2 content even though they were specificly asked not to. The streamers did it anyway to make some quick fans and money at the expense of the devs who in good will let them play. Not gona lie, that made me pretty mad and it was an odd feeling since I am used to usually be mad at devs. This time I was mad at a lot of twitch streamers instead xD

Stating that there will be no NDA whatsoever is pretty much a green light though ain't it?

Member of The BlackHand Order

Stating that there will be no NDA whatsoever is pretty much a green light though ain't it?

Hmmm, I guess? Maybe the developers will comment more on it in the future? To be honest I can't really say since it's not like I know, nor am I the one thats deciding this stuff so xD  I guess we will wait and see. There is no content to be made right now anyway :D  But yeah some up to date clarification on the topic would be nice. Though I guess we are kind of going out of topic. I believe people were competing how many players will be in which Alpha version or something. If anybody cares I'm Alpha 3 yay me.

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. "