Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello

undinism

Hi all. I was interested in this ages ago but unfortunately had to spend a couple years in hospital in middle of 2018 until recent thanks to 'the big C'. Very long term gamer, have been playing MUDs since '89, spent most of my uni days in early 90s MUD'ing 10+ hours daily in a computer science + maths/stats degree (LOL). Have spent most of my time at least playing 1 or 2 MMOs since late 90s, but as mentioned, the past couple years I was too sick plus the hospital had crap wifi for gaming, plus being in a hospital bed isn't exactly the optimum way to MMO. Ha.

Anyway, if anyone has ever come across in gaming, undinism, undii, waz675, or any variations/mixes of those names, it was most likely me. Hope to see if I can get access via a buddy code and if I do like what I see, I'll buy a backer pack or whatever. One positive from being sick, due to chronic pain and recovering from the leukemia, gaming is a big help in keeping my mind distracted when I'm not actually busy with my 2 'tween age' kids, or still going back to hospital every now and then for the 10 year remission program (ugh, monthly lumbar punctures, chemo for 10 years, so, put my mind back to gaming and forget that crap :P )

Hope to see anyone around, love my gaming, it's basically a 'necessity' after 40 years plus of gaming. I'm proof that gaming isn't a negative :)  Had a successful marriage, job, family, etc until I got sick, and almost lost everything, but I'm still here, and got my kids after 3 years of some of the worst stuff I had to go through, but as said, I'm still alive, yay!

Edited by undinism

Ah, bad timing. I got a phone call shortly after posting that my dad had a stroke. I'm helping out a lot as my mother doesn't drive anymore (both parents late 80s), so I definitely won't be gaming this week! Thanks for your 'well wishes on the big C' comment and the buddy code, but yeah, didn't forsee the family stuff! I'll be back next week if things don't get worse.

Thanks again, do appreciate it, but (family) health, does come first as we all know!