Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amber and Above Backers we need your shipping address!


Recommended Posts

Greetings Crows!

There are just a few days left to update your shipping address. We are already planning for when we will be shipping your Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack(s)! If you’re an Amber Pledge status or above on Kickstarter, you’re eligible to receive this pack as one of your rewards. 

These exclusive packs will be delivered to the SHIPPING ADDRESS on your Crowfall account, crowfall.com/account/shipping-address, located on the left side options panel under “Shipping Address”. To ensure you receive your Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack on time, please update the Shipping Address on your account, BY JANUARY 24th. 

Please note: 

  • The Collector’s Edition Pack will be available in advance of the official launch of Crowfall Game! Once your physical Collector’s Edition Pack has been shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking information.
  • If you have not received an email to update your shipping address, please make sure your email address is correct on your account profile at crowfall.com. This is where we’ll send your tracking information once the CE Pack is shipped. 

Thank you for your support!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I couldn't find a place there to put in my address. I checked my order history and it says that I have 2017 Amber bundle. Not sure if I'm eligible for anything that you are gonna be shipping...

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I couldn't find a place there to put in my address. I checked my order history and it says that I have 2017 Amber bundle. Not sure if I'm eligible for anything that you are gonna be shipping...

Click on Account Profile:

p5mDKDv.png

You should see the Shipping Address link on the left side menu:

lZiqBsi.png

 

If you don't see the link, make sure you are signed into the correct account. If you gifted the CE to another account, you have to log into the account that has the CE, not the one that purchased the Amber package.

If you are logged into the correct account and still don't see the link, I would suggest sending an email to support.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I couldn't find a place there to put in my address. I checked my order history and it says that I have 2017 Amber bundle. Not sure if I'm eligible for anything that you are gonna be shipping...

Only the Kickstarter bundles, Amber and above, included Collectors Editions. Any bundle after Kickstarter did not.

IhhQKY6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I couldn't find a place there to put in my address. I checked my order history and it says that I have 2017 Amber bundle. Not sure if I'm eligible for anything that you are gonna be shipping...

2017 Amber bundle does not include the Collector's Edition. KickStart Amber bundle does, and of course you could have, AND STILL CAN, purchase a CE from the store.

Mac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Once again Crowfalls communication baffles. Forum post on January 21st. According to post 3 days to update shipping information January 24th. Email sent out on February 1st. Was there even a news post about this? Checked the main site and didn't see anything. Even going back to the first forum post of January 13th that's still only 10 days to update information on something. People don't check the site every day. Big yikes. 

Edited by Vunak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Vunak said:

Once again Crowfalls communication baffles. Forum post on January 21st. According to post 3 days to update shipping information January 24th. Email sent out on February 1st. Was there even a news post about this? Checked the main site and didn't see anything. Even going back to the first forum post of January 13th that's still only 10 days to update information on something. People don't check the site every day. Big yikes. 

They emailed owners of the Collectors Edition on January 13 as well.

IhhQKY6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • DEV-Tiggs unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

I never received an email and rarely if ever have checked the forums.

 

If we did not update our address in time can I still receive the collectors edition?

 

My address is now updated... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tycho said:

I never received an email and rarely if ever have checked the forums.

 

If we did not update our address in time can I still receive the collectors edition?

 

My address is now updated... 

They are still selling the collector's edition, so I think it is safe to say you can still receive it.

I think they wanted the addresses by that date because it was more convenient for them, not because it is required.

IhhQKY6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...