Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archdruid Video: Hot Mess

Mysticraven

17 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Did you come around to checking it on PvP? It has an interesting principle but honestly pretty much works against mobs.

As I mentioned in the video, put two healers on this build, and it'll decimate people within it's radius. I did a tank build in ESO years ago that got a giant nerf bat. For some reason the Devs didn't like that I was tanking over 30 players in front of a keep as siege ran down 😂

Edited by Mysticraven

36 minutes ago, Mysticraven said:

As I mentioned in the video, put two healers on this build, and it'll decimate people within it's radius.

Hope to see it in action.

Infected under level mobs function a bit differently then players.

the damage isnt there anymore, not like it used to. and the heals are bad

and you dont get resources by sacrificing, you get it by life tray

the archdruid blight bombs is where its niche is

Edited by yianni

1 hour ago, yianni said:

the damage isnt there anymore, not like it used to. and the heals are bad

and you dont get resources by sacrificing, you get it by life tray

the archdruid blight bombs is where its niche is

I soloed a herald last night on this build 🤷

8 minutes ago, MrErad said:

level 4 infected herald.  Try that in the campaign.

I think you miss the point! This is all trash gear...with no vessel! Imagine me being fully geared, disked max, and vessel. Nice try though lol

21 minutes ago, MrErad said:

level 4 infected herald.  Try that in the campaign.

Oh...I should have mentioned....I was known in ESO for making builds that caused the Devs to nerf them quick. Matt & Richard appreciated my capabilities. 

The idea of an archdruid without bombs was also interesting to me, and I did not find a way to make it comparable with other classes in Campaign on ~30mobs in terms of clearing speed or PVP in terms of dmg impact on target.

Sorry, but your examples in video are really non-valid becouse of damage deminisions coused by target level difference. If you don't want to enter campaign - you can try to install simple dps/hps meter and show it's result on Dummies, in case of theorycrafting it would be more relevant then lvl 4 herald.  

Edited by RedSRichy

Ё - sounds proud.

3 hours ago, RedSRichy said:

Sorry, but your examples in video are really non-valid becouse of damage deminisions coused by target level difference. If you don't want to enter campaign - you can try to install simple dps/hps meter and show it's result on Dummies, in case of theorycrafting it would be more relevant then lvl 4 herald.  

Man, you guys are some haters 😂. Soloed a lvl 20 chief in the build video 🤣. As I mentioned...all trash gear. Nice to meet you

4 minutes ago, yianni said:

Um yeah that's a level 4 herald haha. You got me. Thought it was in campaign. 

I'll give you props on your known to get nerfed builds when I see your PvP videos. 

lol, I'm sorry, I also soloed the level 20 in the build video too 😂

Man, you are not getting it. Fighting mobs is too easy to count for anything. If you have lvl adv it is even more so...

So until you show us it working on actual pvp it will stay on the 'sounds good, doesnt work' category.

At this point it is simpler for you to fight some newbies on infected than try to argue otherwise.

3 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Man, you are not getting it. Fighting mobs is too easy to count for anything. If you have lvl adv it is even more so...

So until you show us it working on actual pvp it will stay on the 'sounds good, doesnt work' category.

At this point it is simpler for you to fight some newbies on infected than try to argue otherwise.

Oh...I get it, but I scanned youtube....and no other similar vids. I even said how a build like this could be used in PvP in my video. I don't mind the hate....I really don't