Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archdruid Video: Hot Mess

Mysticraven

I played alot of ESO in my day, I can tell you this game doesn't work like ESO did. Seems like a cool build, I don't know how it would fair in a pvp scenario, 1v1 it would most likely get dumstered, in a group scenario it might be ok, however, you wont do that kind of damage to players. That ult would do good damage but noone really gonna stand in it( pretty easy to avoid) You struggled with the lvl 20 chief and the lvl 30 ones on campaign are alot harder, also a herald on campaign will prolly 4 shot you at most with this build. Not doubting your abililities, however, I have been playing crowfall for a long time along with alot of people that are trying to tell you it wont feel this way against players. cool vid tho!

1 minute ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

I played alot of ESO in my day, I can tell you this game doesn't work like ESO did. Seems like a cool build, I don't know how it would fair in a pvp scenario, 1v1 it would most likely get dumstered, in a group scenario it might be ok, however, you wont do that kind of damage to players. That ult would do good damage but noone really gonna stand in it( pretty easy to avoid) You struggled with the lvl 20 chief and the lvl 30 ones on campaign are alot harder, also a herald on campaign will prolly 4 shot you at most with this build. Not doubting your abililities, however, I have been playing crowfall for a long time along with alot of people that are trying to tell you it wont feel this way against players. cool vid tho!

A fellow ESO player...I'm happy to see there's a few here. Thanks btw. Each game of course is different, and I know what you mean. Don't worry though...I dropped a few tells to get some known ESO players over here. I think they're going to enjoy this considering the current state of ESO PvP, and of course we'll be forming up

Just now, Mysticraven said:

A fellow ESO player...I'm happy to see there's a few here. Thanks btw. Each game of course is different, and I know what you mean. Don't worry though...I dropped a few tells to get some known ESO players over here. I think they're going to enjoy this considering the current state of ESO PvP, and of course we'll be forming up

Yea I went hard on ESO pre launch and for about the first yearish then stopped playing cause I moved and didnt have internet for almost a year and so much changed in that time and I didnt like the direction it was going. Welcome to crowfall tho, it can be a tough dive to get into crowfall but once you figure things out it can be pretty addicting :D

i have plenty of archdruid gameplay videos, this was right after the split an pre 6.2

i was the first to ever play it and make it work and then people saw how good it can be. and more started playing it

with that said AD is not in a good place right now. they dropped the 20% extra blight damage it got lost somewhere after 6.2

i never went back after frostweaver came out

Edited by yianni

2 minutes ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

Yea I went hard on ESO pre launch and for about the first yearish then stopped playing cause I moved and didnt have internet for almost a year and so much changed in that time and I didnt like the direction it was going. Welcome to crowfall tho, it can be a tough dive to get into crowfall but once you figure things out it can be pretty addicting :D

Well...we're hoping to get the top dogs from ESO in on this. I already reached out to my boys Fengrush, Despotic, Purple, El Lobbo, Unreal, Abomb, and a few others. I think they're going to enjoy this

4 minutes ago, Mysticraven said:

Well...we're hoping to get the top dogs from ESO in on this. I already reached out to my boys Fengrush, Despotic, Purple, El Lobbo, Unreal, Abomb, and a few others. I think they're going to enjoy this

if we get some serious performance I see them liking it, but they not gonna like it otherwise sadly, alot of people see the performance and instantly move along :D

Just now, PAINDOTCOM said:

if we get some serious performance I see them liking it, but they not gonna like it otherwise sadly, alot of people see the performance and instantly move along :D

I did warn them about that problem, so they're aware. Hopefully this game improves the net coding before launch, but ESO performance was just as bad in beta as this....and for years after, so nothing they're not use to. The devs have to get the performance up to par though. Besides a few minor ignoring bugs, that's the biggest hurdle for this title

1 minute ago, Mysticraven said:

I did warn them about that problem, so they're aware. Hopefully this game improves the net coding before launch, but ESO performance was just as bad in beta as this....and for years after, so nothing they're not use to. The devs have to get the performance up to par though. Besides a few minor ignoring bugs, that's the biggest hurdle for this title

would be nice to see fangrush come and play tho, I think he would enjoy it if he gave it a solid go

Just now, PAINDOTCOM said:

would be nice to see fangrush come and play tho, I think he would enjoy it if he gave it a solid go

Feng hasn't been able to find another title as engaging as ESO PvP, that's why I reached out to him about this. Let's be real here....if he comes, and promotes this title...a slew of players will follow. Of course that man will be my general, and I feel sorry for those who stand against him

5 minutes ago, Mysticraven said:

Feng hasn't been able to find another title as engaging as ESO PvP, that's why I reached out to him about this. Let's be real here....if he comes, and promotes this title...a slew of players will follow. Of course that man will be my general, and I feel sorry for those who stand against him

yea but remember at a certain point in this its about numbers, its not like ESO where a small group can take on the zerg :D

1 minute ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

yea but remember at a certain point in this its about numbers, its not like ESO where a small group can take on the zerg :D

Oh, I'm aware of the difference, but you forget how Feng builds his parties. The man is very specific how he forms groups, and how he kites. He is the PvP God, and has decimated other MMOs to earn the title

4 hours ago, Mysticraven said:

Man, you guys are some haters 😂. Soloed a lvl 20 chief in the build video 🤣. As I mentioned...all trash gear. Nice to meet you

Any class, in white vessels with some drop gear, if it have enought HP drain/selfheal, can solo lvl 20 chiefs, some of classes can solo some of lvl 30 chiefs(in 6.1 archdruid was able to kill some of them too) , may be kings...

ANY RDD can solo any melee NPC, including lvl35 Heralds(killing lvl 35 herald or so with solo rdd is a bug, but still not fixed btw). And, i repeat one more time, it's all about white vessels with drop gear vs lvl 30 mobs.

This game is not an ESO, NW, AA, WoW, EVE Online. It's another game and have another mechanics and rules. If you want to talk about gear, well, start to learn how attributes work ingame first. Find the difference between dmg on weapons, 1-1000 AP, then try to understand how penetration works, then make a bunch of test to understand how it works with skills you are casting. After all - learn how gear and vessels can upgrade your attributes on different tiers... and then - come to share your "hot" builds again.

Right now your videos and "tests" gives nothing for community, but only sense of self-importance for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by RedSRichy

Ё - sounds proud.

6 minutes ago, RedSRichy said:

Any class, in white vessels with some drop gear, if it have enought HP drain/selfheal, can solo lvl 20 chiefs, some of classes can solo some of lvl 30 chiefs(in 6.1 archdruid was able to kill some of them too) , may be kings...

ANY RDD can solo any melee NPC, including lvl35 Heralds(killing lvl 35 herald or so with solo rdd is a bug, but still not fixed btw). And, i repeat one more time, it's all about white vessels with drop gear vs lvl 30 mobs.

This game is not an ESO, NW, AA, WoW, EVE Online. It's another game and have another mechanics and rules. If you want to talk about gear, well, start to learn how attributes work ingame first. Find the difference between dmg on weapons, 1-1000 AP, then try to understand how penetration works, then make a bunch of test to understand how it works with skills you are casting. After all - learn how gear and vessels can upgrade your attributes on different tiers... and then - come to share your "hot" builds again.

Right now your videos and "tests" gives nothing for community, but only sense of self-importance for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OMG...self importance? Nah....I try to figure out ways how to build around each class disadvantage. Had you not been so arrogant, you would have noticed what I aimed to do, but instead would rather trash players. It's all good...I understand

My pure healer can solo a level 4 herald... If you could start by getting other classes nerfed with your expertise that would be stellar. Come into campaign I'll duel you on my crusader 👍

8 minutes ago, zilch said:

My pure healer can solo a level 4 herald... If you could start by getting other classes nerfed with your expertise that would be stellar. Come into campaign I'll duel you on my crusader 👍

I have a Crusader too 😍

Heralds in infected have 1/3 the health of dregs Heralds. Also you confirmation bias is based off of hitting mobs. I can run around kill mobs on a domainless build. It doesnt make it good. Currently in dregs for a level 35 herald it takes 10 - 12 people to do it. If you can do it with this build solo or with 2 - 3 healers like you are claiming with video proof I will not call you a meme. The build isn't good. You just gotta hold that homie. 

12 minutes ago, Communist_Puppy said:

Heralds in infected have 1/3 the health of dregs Heralds. Also you confirmation bias is based off of hitting mobs. I can run around kill mobs on a domainless build. It doesnt make it good. Currently in dregs for a level 35 herald it takes 10 - 12 people to do it. If you can do it with this build solo or with 2 - 3 healers like you are claiming with video proof I will not call you a meme. The build isn't good. You just gotta hold that homie. 

Once again...I said in OP that the class sucked, but what I did was work around the hinderance. I'm really enjoying all of your feedbacks 😁