• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archdruid Video: Hot Mess

Mysticraven

3 hours ago, Mysticraven said:

I have a Crusader too¬†ūüėć

1TpS.gif

Cool. But are you coming into campaign with your druid juggernaut? Asking for a friend.

And to be constructive, it will give you a true sense of what the character is capable of and not capable of. Mobs have way more hit points and hit harder in campaign. People are better geared. Bad builds can solo infected even without gear.

Edited by zilch

Legit question. How as an archdruid that is forced to tray swap do you justify taking subvert expectations, but not stay in the fight?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Now, i may not be known amongst the community cuz well... I dont post here often however let me point out three things

1. Archdruid's Damage is subpar COMPARED to other classes, 250 (to 400 in crits) is what the basic attack damage is at, I have a Blue vessel archdruid and usually run 85 damage staves unless i get into serious PVP in that case i use 98's (due to the low durability of each weapon in general) Archdruid decimates nature and electricity armor due to blight usually leaving people at 5% armor or so, Corruption damage is where is at for archdruid it can go anywhere from 700 to 1400  damage every 4 secs passivley (you can take overgrowth from the druid tree for corruption or you can take gaea's wail from a discipline called "Spirit Speaker", Main damage cant be reliant on bombs anymore due to the fact that they nerfed blight damage, unless you are running in a group you arent going to get the max potential since your blight heals for 50% of your original coalece orb healing
  2. Archdruid is pretty freaking tough, not only cause of ironwood body, but it can throw out good heals for itself, leeching seed heals for the amount it does damage and if you take natures grace it will stack with itself plus on top of that you cant take electro genesis and create coalece forestries while getting the healing from everything else
    however for what it gains in sustain it lacks in mobility, archdruid is very very VERY slow, and only ever has dodge to move around but you can still take advantage of the fact that archdruid is a CC master, root, leeching seed, overgrowth, call storms, shroud of darkness, the pull from its ult, and you can add to that by going storm avatar and getting an aoe stun
  3. I will agree with most, if you dont understand how crowfall's mob system works, whenever someone is under leveled by a mob they will take around 7% more damage per level that they dont have so if a lvl 30 fought a level 35 regular mob the damage that they would take would be 35% less to the damage you deal, and it goes the other way around if you are 5 levels over then you will deal 35% more damage, again hypotetical i dont know the EXACT numbers im just giving out a estimate, so if you are level 30 and you hit a level 20 chief then you will do much more damage to the lvl 20, a lvl 30 archdruid (That is built well, i mean with a good build) can solo a lvl 30 chief, but not anything above a chief

with all that said, Archdruid is played poorly and hated by most , mostly cause they dont know the tips, tricks or general way of playing it, its a high skill ceiling class unlike to popular belief its not just laying down orbs cause it doesnt work that way, if you only lay orbs you are wasting class potential
    Now your build is... meh

it could be better, kinetic bloomer is not worth and you didnt take ironwood body which is a HUGE mistake to make on any archdruid build

this is my build: https://crowcaine.wiki/builds/@me/new?class=druid&race=half-elf&talents=a1-b1-b2-c1-c2-d3-e1-e2-f1-f3-h1-i2-j3-k2-l5&attributes=spi117-int23&majors=avatar-of-storms--spirit-speaker&minors=first-wind--moon-elf-heritage--sun-elf-heritage

Play it if you want to play it i would love to see more fellow archdruids in the battle field¬†ūüėč

Edited by Thorns

Thorns Of UxA
Kicking Crow's Butt since 11 years old

Tester since 3.0

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 2:34 AM, yianni said:

the damage isnt there anymore, not like it used to. and the heals are bad

and you dont get resources by sacrificing, you get it by life tray

the archdruid blight bombs is where its niche is

They have access to mail prof. armor so ACE limited their dps somewhat based on that reason. 

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

On 4/13/2021 at 3:52 PM, Thorns said:

Now, i may not be known amongst the community cuz well... I dont post here often however let me point out three things

1. Archdruid's Damage is subpar COMPARED to other classes, 250 (to 400 in crits) is what the basic attack damage is at, I have a Blue vessel archdruid and usually run 85 damage staves unless i get into serious PVP in that case i use 98's (due to the low durability of each weapon in general) Archdruid decimates nature and electricity armor due to blight usually leaving people at 5% armor or so, Corruption damage is where is at for archdruid it can go anywhere from 700 to 1400  damage every 4 secs passivley (you can take overgrowth from the druid tree for corruption or you can take gaea's wail from a discipline called "Spirit Speaker", Main damage cant be reliant on bombs anymore due to the fact that they nerfed blight damage, unless you are running in a group you arent going to get the max potential since your blight heals for 50% of your original coalece orb healing
  2. Archdruid is pretty freaking tough, not only cause of ironwood body, but it can throw out good heals for itself, leeching seed heals for the amount it does damage and if you take natures grace it will stack with itself plus on top of that you cant take electro genesis and create coalece forestries while getting the healing from everything else
    however for what it gains in sustain it lacks in mobility, archdruid is very very VERY slow, and only ever has dodge to move around but you can still take advantage of the fact that archdruid is a CC master, root, leeching seed, overgrowth, call storms, shroud of darkness, the pull from its ult, and you can add to that by going storm avatar and getting an aoe stun
  3. I will agree with most, if you dont understand how crowfall's mob system works, whenever someone is under leveled by a mob they will take around 7% more damage per level that they dont have so if a lvl 30 fought a level 35 regular mob the damage that they would take would be 35% less to the damage you deal, and it goes the other way around if you are 5 levels over then you will deal 35% more damage, again hypotetical i dont know the EXACT numbers im just giving out a estimate, so if you are level 30 and you hit a level 20 chief then you will do much more damage to the lvl 20, a lvl 30 archdruid (That is built well, i mean with a good build) can solo a lvl 30 chief, but not anything above a chief

with all that said, Archdruid is played poorly and hated by most , mostly cause they dont know the tips, tricks or general way of playing it, its a high skill ceiling class unlike to popular belief its not just laying down orbs cause it doesnt work that way, if you only lay orbs you are wasting class potential
    Now your build is... meh

it could be better, kinetic bloomer is not worth and you didnt take ironwood body which is a HUGE mistake to make on any archdruid build

this is my build: https://crowcaine.wiki/builds/@me/new?class=druid&race=half-elf&talents=a1-b1-b2-c1-c2-d3-e1-e2-f1-f3-h1-i2-j3-k2-l5&attributes=spi117-int23&majors=avatar-of-storms--spirit-speaker&minors=first-wind--moon-elf-heritage--sun-elf-heritage

Play it if you want to play it i would love to see more fellow archdruids in the battle field¬†ūüėč

Hello! i saw the video and as i see the game has had big changes since that times, do you still think is good to be going without commune with nature with this essence burn mechanic up?

was thinking of dropping electrogenesis for that