Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Beta Buddy Codes - Now Offer Extended Beta Access Time!

Crows, in December, Crowfall gifted our Backers, with five Beta Buddy Codes to share with friends over the holidays as our way of saying, thanks for your support. Recently, we realized that we would need to do a wipe of the service in advance of the next update (6.400); that news drove many of you to ask if we could extend the activation period for the Beta Buddy Codes - so friends could start fresh with you as of the release of the next game update. The answer is yes, we agree that is a great idea! 

• As of today, all of the Buddy codes are active for a period of 45 days from the date of activation
  • If you received a code and activated it in December, we will extend that code to remain active through Sunday February 14, 2021 - if the code was never activated you have 45-days available
  • The process to activate codes remains the same, first login to your Account Profile on Crowfall.com 
    • In the options section, on the left-side of your profile, check out the Codes Section
    • There you will find 5 Beta Codes to share, offering your friends 45-days of Beta access
    • The Beta Buddy Codes can be redeemed by friends when registering a new account
    • Codes can be entered into the Code entry user-interface in the registration flow
  • For more information on the Beta program your friends can visit Crowfall.com/Beta

Please Note:

• Beta Buddy Codes cannot be redeemed on active Crowfall Backer accounts
  • Beta Buddy Codes can be redeemed on a registered Crowfall account; without a Backer Pack
  • Updated information on Crowfall Beta Test is available at Crowfall.com/Beta
  • New Beta Buddy Accounts will need to download the Crowfall LIVE playtest patcher
  • When downloading the Beta playtest patcher, you must be logged in to your account
  • Beta Accounts must agree to the Crowfall Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

1 hour ago, ACE-Tiggs said:
  • As of today, all of the Buddy codes are active for a period of 45 days from the date of activation
  • If you received a code and activated it in December, we will extend that code to remain active through Sunday February 14, 2021 - if the code was never activated you have 45-days available

Can all the codes expire in 45 instead of some on the 14th?

@ACE-Tiggs sorry, I'm not going to promote this game to anybody. 
Since I invested money in development, I'm not going to express, excepting in this community, how much development missed my expectations. 
A neutral position is the best I can maintain for now.

Even if ACE realized (five years after development started) passive training was not a good idea, I foresee the resource-based progression introduced with "Belt Age" is going to marginalize players not belonging to a major guild.

I'm waiting to understand if the game is going to be launched with this terrible system. 
I'm waiting to realize if in such guild-centic mechanics the construction of an EK is meaningful (do you know that the most expensive packages ACE sold comprehend EK parcels and structure?)

Furthermore, I wish to be bluntly honest.
If ACE really need me to manage this community and enlarge the audit for the game, they should pay for my job, not trying to convince me they are gifting something.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

2 minutes ago, RikForFun said:

@ACE-Tiggs sorry, I'm not going to promote this game to anybody. 
Since I invested money in development, I'm not going to express, excepting in this community, how much development missed my expectations. 
A neutral position is the best I can maintain for now.

Even if ACE realized (five years after development started) passive training was not a good idea, I foresee the resource-based progression introduced with "Belt Age" is going to marginalize players not belonging to a major guild.

I'm waiting to understand if the game is going to be launched with this terrible system. 
I'm waiting to realize if in such guild-centic mechanics the construction of an EK is meaningful (do you know that the most expensive packages ACE sold comprehend EK parcels and structure?)

Furthermore, I wish to be bluntly honest.
If ACE really need me to manage this community and enlarge the audit for the game, they should pay for my job, not trying to convince me they are gifting something.

While I agree that the way ACE has handled passive training AND the EKs is bad, that hasn't prevented me from handing out 10 Buddy codes so far.  I never thought of it as a gift to me, it's a gift to some newb who want's a preview of the game before investing in a purchased account.

macdeath_sig.png

2 hours ago, MacDeath said:

I never thought of it as a gift to me

I have no doubt there are many ways to intend a phrasing including "gifted our Backers" or "our way of saying, thanks for your support".

If I misunderstood, sorry for my fault.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Yeah the buddy codes I used havent been succesful either. My m8s think the classes are boring, hate the rng crafting/"progression" and I couldnt disagree!! It s weird design choice tbh but evenso I think the game has potential and I like the idea to have different worlds/campaigns with more risk more rewards. We need more pvp games with risk!!!! Else it becomes so boring fast

Ill try convince em to try out 6.4

@ACE-Tiggs   So my buddy beta invites that were listed as needing to be sent by 1/29/2020 or they expire are gone.  I was saving them for 6.4 on live. I told multiple guilds I would be providing them beta invites to check out Crowfall once 6.4 hit live. We were always asking for the expiration date to be sent extended not necessarily having the beta testing duration provided by the codes extended.  

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

• ACE-Tiggs unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...