Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Frostguard Support Build

1 minute ago, Mysticraven said:

First off... I'm a known MMOer in the world. I've tested for some of the top companies, and titles you probably have played. Second...I always check my math, and the functionality of anything I submit. Third...I also am very clear what the purpose of each build I upload, so players don't get the wrong idea. Fourth...I appreciate the advice...but I don't cling to cookie cutter garbage when I've proven the relevance of diminishing returns in MMOs. I provide a different approach based on individuals play style that's productive.

Had you actually played games like Rift, ESO, and SWG, you'd had seen the devs here in Crowfall gave you hundreds of customization in your character. Yet....here you all are... acting like some elite brats that will turn players off from the game. 

If you want players to come and enjoy the game, so it can be a success... y'all need to stop being so toxic

Haha, you are going to get eaten alive.

Just now, Wilbur said:

Haha, you are going to get eaten alive.

I doubt that. I've heard all this bs, and yet...ranked top in MMO PvP. 1st season GM in wow, #1 in ESO BGs at launch. Top 10 in Rift. And Im supposed to care what you think?

5 minutes ago, Mysticraven said:

First off... I'm a known MMOer in the world. I've tested for some of the top companies, and titles you probably have played. Second...I always check my math, and the functionality of anything I submit. Third...I also am very clear what the purpose of each build I upload, so players don't get the wrong idea. Fourth...I appreciate the advice...but I don't cling to cookie cutter garbage when I've proven the relevance of diminishing returns in MMOs. I provide a different approach based on individuals play style that's productive.

Had you actually played games like Rift, ESO, and SWG, you'd had seen the devs here in Crowfall gave you hundreds of customization in your character. Yet....here you all are... acting like some elite brats that will turn players off from the game. 

If you want players to come and enjoy the game, so it can be a success... y'all need to stop being so toxic

I can hear the bike chains with the bike peddling. Back it up in dregs. All that needs to be said in any of these threads. If you can make it work in dregs none of what anyone thinks matters.

Edited by Communist_Puppy

This is a group pvp game, it's not a solo thing. While you may be a great pvp player, please remember that anything said here reflects on your guild so be kind to them by watching how you interact with the forums. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

Haha 
"WHEN ALL MY ESO HARDCORE PVP GODS GET HERE I'LL SHOW THEM, GRRRRR"

You've been here a few days and you are already a laughing stock.

To whom? I'm already getting people to come, and buy the game. I'm not the type who cares if some laugh, because in the end I always get the last laugh. 

1 minute ago, SirEmery said:

This is a group pvp game, it's not a solo thing. While you may be a great pvp player, please remember that anything said here reflects on your guild so be kind to them by watching how you interact with the forums. 

That's why in the video I mentioned the build was support...meant for specific group design, but ty...I do enjoy your feedback sincerely

3 minutes ago, Mysticraven said:

That's why in the video I mentioned the build was support...meant for specific group design, but ty...I do enjoy your feedback sincerely

Can you explain what specific group this slots into?  I'm really interested in this build and I'm not quite able to put it all together just from the vid.  Thanks!

This is a joke right? like a meme somsone trying to get attention who is a no body correct? because this is just flat out stupidity 

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

Hello and welcome to the Crowfall community! I see you used the word "execute" in your video and to be honest we don't really like harsh words like that in our community.  This is mostly why your video has not been well received.  We have lobbied for ACE to get violent verbs like these changed, but the game is still in beta so they said it is a low priority on their list.  That being said, if you could remake your video and change the verbs "execute" to "finisher" and "kill" to "subdue" I think your otherwise interesting build would be better received.  This will make the game come more in line with other great pvp games like ESO, WOW, and GW2.

Edited by Dern

I don't see why you guys are being so negative this bulid looks super good. Also I'm a known MMOer in the world. I've tested for some of the top companies, and titles you probably have played. Second...I always check my math, and the functionality of anything I submit. Third...I also am very clear what the purpose of each build I upload, so players don't get the wrong idea. Fourth...I appreciate the advice...but I don't cling to cookie cutter garbage when I've proven the relevance of diminishing returns in MMOs. I provide a different approach based on individuals play style that's productive.

I've never seen someone turned into a Crowfall meme in such a short timespan after joining this community. You earn my props for that distinction!