Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Frostguard Support Build

WTF i just 1v5ed!! this build is just absolutely broken!!!! it can heal + tank + do a bunch of dmg
thanks for the build man!! looking forward to more meta breaking builds from you!

Edited by cjrr414

by the way the ice devourer passive triggering off cool ice is a bug.

ive tried something similar but you need higher support power, maybe in 6.4 it may work

in theory it sounds good, just like how people are running elken fanatics with stake and exorcist, in theory its nice but in pvp not so much

Edited by yianni

8 hours ago, Mysticraven said:

I'm really liking this layout. It's not for everyone's playstyle, but as a support build that deals damage....it's solid! High mitigation, Cleansing capabilities, and buffs, you can give some pesky players the cold shoulder.

Unless "it's solid" standing around a temple or fighting mobs, how do you know it works in PVP? Unless it isn't intended for PVP?

You do you, but posting videos without any evidence of it actually working in PVP seems pointless. Anyone can slap together a build (character building is not deep) and say it does great at XYZ.

Have you done much PVP so far? I see a video titled "Crowfall PVP" that doesn't seem to have 1 fight in 48 min of recording.

Using past performance in an entirely different game doesn't support your builds or potential in this game.

Would enjoy you proving these folks wrong, so do. 

I have studied at some of the top pizzerias in all of the tri-state area. I have felt the comfortability of the booths. eaten the slices. and therefore I know good crowfall builds and this build is definitely made by someone who lacks a basic knowledge of this class and this game.

You can tell by the way he's meading the dough at 2:32 in the video. thats clearly not how you make a pizza. infact now that i take a second look at this video i dont even see a single pizza in it. what kind of crowfall build video is this? 

I think we all know what you did wrong here.

4 hours ago, Nagoty said:

I have studied at some of the top pizzerias in all of the tri-state area. I have felt the comfortability of the booths. eaten the slices. and therefore I know good crowfall builds and this build is definitely made by someone who lacks a basic knowledge of this class and this game.

You can tell by the way he's meading the dough at 2:32 in the video. thats clearly not how you make a pizza. infact now that i take a second look at this video i dont even see a single pizza in it. what kind of crowfall build video is this? 

I think we all know what you did wrong here.

0/10 see me after class

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 2:57 PM, yianni said:

best part of this thread are the people critiquing who dont even play anymore. 

I'm late.  Don't judge me. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

• 2 weeks later...