Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mana Pool

Dravris

I am sorry if this topic has been touched on before. 

I am curious why both Stamina and Health have a direct connection to applying attribute points but not Mana. I think playing as a spell caster like Confessor or any support role you would want to contribute the attribute that increases your mana pool.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:05 PM, Dravris said:

I am curious why both Stamina and Health have a direct connection to applying attribute points but not Mana. I think playing as a spell caster like Confessor or any support role you would want to contribute the attribute that increases your mana pool.

Resources, and resource management works different in this game compared to others. Some minors and domain passives offer reduced cost, and attack power is attributed to each race main stat. Once you figure out how each build scales, you can manage configuration easier.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:05 PM, Dravris said:

Stamina is related to retaliate, sprinting, and blocking. It is not simply a "resource" like mana is. Health is similar, in that is it not a "resource" like mana but is directly related to your health bar.

Mana, rage, pips, etc. are all only related to resources and skill use in-game and have discipline or talents associated with them. Health and Stamina are not "resources" like the aforementioned resources.

Edited by Ruq

1KJChGN.png Dissentient