Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please don't nerf me out of another game

I played Naval action for about a year and a half. It was very similar to this game in some ways, and I loved it like I love Crowfall now. I only stopped Playing Naval Action because everything I did was completely Nerfed out of existence. I used to board peoples ships and steal them with a smaller ship. I was the best at it and i became known as the best boarder in the game I had no unfair advantages, I never exploited anything, Anyone could have done what I did but they couldn't for no reason except for their own personal ability to do so. Today is my birthday and no one was more excited than me for the Q and A. But hearing that changes are being made to take all of my avenues away for winning campaigns the way I have been trying to for the last 6 months. The challenge that kept me playing. I saw it possible to win campaign solo. Every day for 6 months I practiced, I learned, i changed strategies, I made mistakes, I gave everything a person could to try and win solo. I still think it was possible every campaign so far to do so and it was only my own performance or maybe a bug or two on the scoreboards that held me back or maybe the merc guild paid to prevent me from succeeding. But today I think i just saw the beginning of the end for me. Taking away any possibility for me to win campaign the way I have been so interested in trying to sunk in slowly. I feel it in my heart now, I probably care way too much about this game, the quarantine has amplified this but just remember that when I'm not here anymore it's not because I don't want to be. This game is so beautiful, so promising, so underappreciated and will probably be much better off with these changes but for me, it is like losing a good friend. I don't see myself as intersted in campaign victories if my only options to do so will be to submit to zergism. I'm still here for now I'm hoping this isn't what it looks like. I'm hoping that my favorite part of the game wont be denied from me. But if it this is what it looks like, I just want to say to all of you even my worst enemies. Get REKKKKKKKD

I hear ya but also I think it is a good idea to split divine favor and campaign win criteria as it makes it much easier to make other campaign types that don't revolve around conquest geared toward smaller groups and individual players.

The whole idea of crowfall in the end is that there should be many options for campaigns so hopefully in the future people like you or I have places more fitting to our win conditions while those who like the conquest win type have theirs.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Oh you poorsadsillygoat,

you can’t even imagine the things already nerfed out of crowfall that you will never experience. The legends that were, and are now lost to the past, because progress moves forward like an arrow shot from a bow that travels into the future. You will never know Facerip and the Epic Chase. Or the sublime experience of rolling up stealthy, on a squad of ore farmers, friends and foe alike, and hijacking their doobers into your own inventory without ever being detected. You will never repeat the epic naked unarmed  beatdown -W- gave 4 squads of geared interlopers that crashed Coolwaters online memorial when he passed away from the real thing. You will never know Coolwaters.  And my heart laments for the banal reality of your dilute experience.

Go gently my child into that soft light and the comfort of your mother's bosom.

Edited by corvax
spelling

22 hours ago, corvax said:

Oh you poorsadsillygoat,

you can’t even imagine the things already nerfed out of crowfall that you will never experience. The legends that were, and are now lost to the past, because progress moves forward like an arrow shot from a bow that travels into the future. You will never know Facerip and the Epic Chase. Or the sublime experience of rolling up stealthy, on a squad of ore farmers, friends and foe alike, and hijacking their doobers into your own inventory without ever being detected. You will never repeat the epic naked unarmed  beatdown -W- gave 4 squads of geared interlopers that crashed Coolwaters online memorial when he passed away from the real thing. You will never know Coolwaters.  And my heart laments for the banal reality of your dilute experience.

Go gently my child into that soft light and the comfort of your mother's bosom.

Do you even lift bro?

2 minutes ago, Sirktivo said:

Do you even lift bro?

No I don't, show muscle is a waste of time in my line of work.

Lifting weights causes the muscles on both sides of the joint to contract. Punching and kicking is the action of elongating the muscles on both sides of the joint. So it would be dumb to train your muscles to contract when you want to kick or punch. Dips, push ups, and overhand pull ups, are much more suited to my needs.

The only exception I would make to this rule would be to resistance train with weights for six weeks, with no cardio, to move up a weight class.

Hope this explanation helps,

Cheers

5 minutes ago, corvax said:

No I don't, show muscle is a waste of time in my line of work.

Lifting weights causes the muscles on both sides of the joint to contract. Punching and kicking is the action of elongating the muscles on both sides of the joint. So it would be dumb to train your muscles to contract when you want to kick or punch. Dips, push ups, and overhand pull ups, are much more suited to my needs.

The only exception I would make to this rule would be to resistance train with weights for six weeks, with no cardio, to move up a weight class.

Hope this explanation helps,

Cheers

So you do lift? just body weight? calisthenics ayyy... you cut cut?

you didn't say muscle ups BTW

Edited by Sirktivo

Just now, Sirktivo said:

So you do lift? just body weight? calisthenics ayyy... you cut cut?

Never been able to cut down to six packs, ever. But I have cut weight down to as light as WKA super middle weight. Carbo-cramming is necessary to maintain the training regimen  and never allowed my body type to lean up like that, but we are off topic now