Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Radical is still the best 1vs1 class

Tr4nce

I am not including rangers that kite, but on test on my radical pretty much beats everyone.  The only classes that can maybe get me 2x in a row are Myrms, other clerics,  Ice callers, and occasionlly a barb/champ.   Havent tested the mana shield nerf yet.  Is it a big nerf?  Did they fix the backwards left click/.?  Also want to add that radical left click was nerfed somewhat in 6.4 with the stat changes although i did left click for 2050 once, 

Edited by Trancelod

The dmg bonus removal and ratio change of mana shield amounts to a pretty sizable nerf yeah. But still it's good and will more likely than not solve your myrm problem as it negates their bleeds and will have no way to prevent crash. Also afaik it still can't be dispelled (however will apply exposed effect if someone tries to dispel it, who knows). Mass dispel works on it as of today's patch

The downside of the class is you have to tell people you main radical

Edited by BlackBlood

1 hour ago, Trancelod said:

I am not including rangers that kite, but on test on my radical pretty much beats everyone.  The only classes that can maybe get me 2x in a row are Myrms, other clerics,  Ice callers, and occasionlly a barb/champ.   Havent tested the mana shield nerf yet.  Is it a big nerf?  Did they fix the backwards left click/.?  Also want to add that radical left click was nerfed somewhat in 6.4 with the stat changes although i did left click for 2050 once, 

I'm pretty sure Templars parrying beat radicals too. 🤣

6 hours ago, MrErad said:

I'm pretty sure Templars parrying beat radicals too. 🤣

Prove it on the dancefloor. 

On 2/3/2021 at 8:29 PM, MrErad said:

Proof is already here. Only thing I did was edit the chat out of you saying all I did was parry 😎

Somebody call the police cause I just witnessed a murderer walk free...

Excellent video. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

@thomasblair holy dmg might be a little high if its going to remain unmitigated by resistance. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On 2/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, mandalore said:

Somebody call the police cause I just witnessed a murderer walk free...

Excellent video. 

I just noticed this, Erad murdering himself is classic. He posted an old video showing old mechanics promoting himself, distracting everyone in the community from the actual post. TranceLOD is showing his build is broken, everyone knows it's broken, and showing off your "parry" skills did nothing but deflect developers and players from the actual problem. Get lost in irrelevance, Erad. Trance can do like 6K damage a second with his current build. I'm sure you would gladly duel him and stream your "more than just parrying skills with your super secret build" for us all to see in 6.4 before they patch the new mechanics he discovered that he is reporting here. 

Edited by Parallel

15 minutes ago, Parallel said:

I put parry in quotation marks because just like a radical's auto attack, it is something in this game I can hardly take serious. Both are in need of balance.  

Many things in the game's combat system could use a design look through the lens of counterplay.

What, then, does “counterplay” really mean? It’s clear both from the phrase and from the League designers’ usage that counterplay means something like “you can’t just stomp all over the other player, he or she has to be able to do something about what you’re doing.”

Counter means that the opponent can respond in a way that makes the opponent’s situation more advantageous than it would otherwise have been. ... The key is that when a player acts, the opponent does not have to simply accept being worse off.

Play means that the counter-action(s) the opponent can take are interesting for both the player and the opponent. A good example of this is Vi’s “Q” in League. The Vi player can push “Q” to get ready to charge, and let go to charge in a direction of the player’s choosing. However, the opponent can see Vi getting ready and has the opportunity to dodge out of the way. This leads to some fascinating mind games:

7 hours ago, Parallel said:

I just noticed this, Erad murdering himself is classic. He posted an old video showing old mechanics promoting himself, distracting everyone in the community from the actual post. TranceLOD is showing his build is broken, everyone knows it's broken, and showing off your "parry" skills did nothing but deflect developers and players from the actual problem. Get lost in irrelevance, Erad. Trance can do like 6K damage a second with his current build. I'm sure you would gladly duel him and stream your "more than just parrying skills with your super secret build" for us all to see in 6.4 before they patch the new mechanics he discovered that he is reporting here. 

Old Video? 6.3 same mechanics apply in 6.4  Being the #1 Albion player please try to keep up with the current gameplay mechanics in CF.  Nothing has changed other than stat allocation between the classes. Radicals holy damage is crazy but there are quite a few builds that will counter them hard.  Funny part is the radical is now worse with the mana shield changes and still died in the previous version quite often.  Good thing you weren't around when Mythril Hammers were running around in their all cleric comps. You would be whining in the forums instead of adapting.

7 hours ago, Parallel said:

Please don’t quote me if all you’re going to do is whinge and derail a conversation so you can get some attention.  We get it: you hate CF and want Albion.

I think radicals are a little over tuned since their damage is mostly unmitigated.  I don’t think there’s a problem with Templars being able to talent into an ability that reflects ranged attack because, and hear me out on this, you can stop attacking them. 

wiDfyPp.png

2 hours ago, MrErad said:

Old Video? 6.3 same mechanics apply in 6.4  Being the #1 Albion player please try to keep up with the current gameplay mechanics in CF.  Nothing has changed other than stat allocation between the classes. Radicals holy damage is crazy but there are quite a few builds that will counter them hard.  Funny part is the radical is now worse with the mana shield changes and still died in the previous version quite often.  Good thing you weren't around when Mythril Hammers were running around in their all cleric comps. You would be whining in the forums instead of adapting.

You don't read and because of this you don't know much of anything. 

46 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Please don’t quote me if all you’re going to do is whinge and derail a conversation so you can get some attention.  We get it: you hate CF and want Albion.

I think radicals are a little over tuned since their damage is mostly unmitigated.  I don’t think there’s a problem with Templars being able to talent into an ability that reflects ranged attack because, and hear me out on this, you can stop attacking them. 

You sound mad. Don't be mad Mandalore. <3

11 minutes ago, Parallel said:

You don't read and because of this you don't know much of anything. 

You sound mad. Don't be mad Mandalore. ❤️

Madalore is always mad.  I'm an angry bro, I can't help myself.  Stop trying to get CF to become Albion, that's not what we want.  If we wanted Albion, we would go play it. 

wiDfyPp.png

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

Madalore is always mad.  I'm an angry bro, I can't help myself.  Stop trying to get CF to become Albion, that's not what we want.  If we wanted Albion, we would go play it. 

It's a lot like Albion already. The outposts, forts, keeps, etc are pretty similar. Same with timers. Lots of skills are really similar.

It's a lot like UO too.

It's a lot like Shadowbane.

I used to be #1 UO way back in the day. I'll start UO fanboying changes just for you baby duck.