Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Being Different Will Push Success

Right now a lot of your builds are like some dude strapped a bunch of fireworks to a trashcan, got it to lift a couple meters off the ground, and started claiming it's a safe and expandable new method of air transport. Just go in the PVP zones at least homeboy. You sit in that trashcan and fly to Missouri without extra luggage fees and I'll respect it.

Edited by TommyTwoSocks
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now a lot of your builds are like some dude strapped a bunch of fireworks to a trashcan, got it to lift a couple meters off the ground, and started claiming it's a safe and expandable new method

I was thinking of teaming up Mystic, Nyurt and Zybak.  Possible guild names include "Unwarranted sense of self-importance",  "Grandiose delusions" or "Narcissists' Anonymous".

@MysticravenWould you be willing to host a 1v1 tournament on your channel? I bet a lot of Crowfall players would love to participate and go head-to-head against you,

39 minutes ago, TommyTwoSocks said:

Right now a lot of your builds are like some dude strapped a bunch of fireworks to a trashcan, got it to lift a couple meters off the ground, and started claiming it's a safe and expandable new method of air transport. Just go in the PVP zones at least homeboy. You sit in that trashcan and fly to Missouri without extra luggage fees and I'll respect it.

All good...we were laughing at you guys too. Remind me again what PvP MMOs you've played?

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I've played Eve for many years, does that count?

Actually Eve was awesome. You deserve props for that. Unfortunately you still don't have any solo experience 🥱

Listen Mystic, just come play in Dregs man. I'm sure everyone would be happy to fight you in 1v1s or 3v3s or whatever you'd like. The fact that you think asking people if they've played your curated collection of acceptable games in an acceptable fashion is a better measure of their ability in Crowfall than actually playing against them in Crowfall is twisting my brain into a pretzel.

7 hours ago, Wilbur said:

RH0t0aO.png

That was quick.

How nice of you. I only had 70 viewers on my live stream...after I haven't played in two years 😂. Didn't do too bad either. I'm sorry you haven't experienced PvP on that level...but you will...oh you will

7 hours ago, corvax said:

Oh this looks like a fun thread. Quick someone take a survey, am I Elite, or just an Elitist... Polls are for Proles.

So I'm wondering if you guys want more players playing, or do you want a stale game? Y'all some toxic haters. Maybe we should poll you guys how many PvP MMOs you've experienced 🤔

Mysticraven

I don't really understand what your trying to get at. Instead of complaining about the game why don't you give some reasoning behind your statements. Someone who states they have a large experience of pvp mmos, you don't seem to provide any actual ideas or suggestions on how to make the game better, instead you attack people that have been playing Crowfall longer than 1 year minimum. How would you make this game have more diversity? 

I never played Shadowbane, but I have played Crowfall on and off since 2016. If people are telling you your builds wont work, at least ask them why instead of attacking them that they are stupid or something, they are telling you instead of laughing at you struggle while getting deleted by these "elitist" which are just honestly people that have played the game longer than you. I would say a majority of the community is in a age group for 30+, therefor most of us have been around the start of the MMO genre. 

The Crowfall community itself are good people that will help if you ask, sure there is internal drama between the large guilds but in general most of us are on good terms with each other and most of the guilds have been in alliances between each other. The dev's listen to use unlike many other mmos that have come and gone,

People with your attitude have come and gone, but hopefully if you decide to stay, you can change your attitude.