Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Being Different Will Push Success

32 minutes ago, Deathadders said:

Mysticraven

I don't really understand what your trying to get at. Instead of complaining about the game why don't you give some reasoning behind your statements. Someone who states they have a large experience of pvp mmos, you don't seem to provide any actual ideas or suggestions on how to make the game better, instead you attack people that have been playing Crowfall longer than 1 year minimum. How would you make this game have more diversity? 

I never played Shadowbane, but I have played Crowfall on and off since 2016. If people are telling you your builds wont work, at least ask them why instead of attacking them that they are stupid or something, they are telling you instead of laughing at you struggle while getting deleted by these "elitist" which are just honestly people that have played the game longer than you. I would say a majority of the community is in a age group for 30+, therefor most of us have been around the start of the MMO genre. 

The Crowfall community itself are good people that will help if you ask, sure there is internal drama between the large guilds but in general most of us are on good terms with each other and most of the guilds have been in alliances between each other. The dev's listen to use unlike many other mmos that have come and gone,

People with your attitude have come and gone, but hopefully if you decide to stay, you can change your attitude.

Who's complaining? I think this game has much potential. I think the alliance element is a little babyish. I'd rather see hardcore PvP than bending at a knee, but this game has many features other PvPers are looking for. These clowns above me have been trolling me, but funny when my stream last night had 70 viewers, and I was winning, they didn't say anything lol. My point is this. There's a lot of games with siege, and if this game hopes to compete, or pull players from other games, it better step up. I don't want to see this game fail. I want it to succeed. This community however can't look past it's past experience to see where this game can be something amazing. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now a lot of your builds are like some dude strapped a bunch of fireworks to a trashcan, got it to lift a couple meters off the ground, and started claiming it's a safe and expandable new method

I was thinking of teaming up Mystic, Nyurt and Zybak.  Possible guild names include "Unwarranted sense of self-importance",  "Grandiose delusions" or "Narcissists' Anonymous".

@MysticravenWould you be willing to host a 1v1 tournament on your channel? I bet a lot of Crowfall players would love to participate and go head-to-head against you,

20 minutes ago, Mysticraven said:

but funny when my stream last night had 70 viewers, and I was winning, they didn't say anything lol.

Wait, you won some fights? Cmon, that is where you have to show it to the whole world to see. Who lost to you? Tell us their names so we can kick them out...

4 hours ago, Deathadders said:

Can you provide some suggestions on how you think this game can improve?

I think the fundamentals are already in place, but the alliance system is trash. You need competitive PvP, and that system won't encourage new players to try to challenge dominating guilds. I feel that infected needs to have Keeps siege rotated every two hours to keep an active pace. Keep the current timer on Campaign, but squash the timer on forts in both to keep high pvp volume constant.

2 hours ago, Mysticraven said:

I think the fundamentals are already in place, but the alliance system is trash. You need competitive PvP, and that system won't encourage new players to try to challenge dominating guilds. I feel that infected needs to have Keeps siege rotated every two hours to keep an active pace. Keep the current timer on Campaign, but squash the timer on forts in both to keep high pvp volume constant.

Can you elaborate on how the alliance system is counter to your desire for "hardcore or competitive pvp?"

Further, can you define what "hardcore pvp" is to you? Can you also define "competitive pvp?"

Edited by Ruq

1KJChGN.png Dissentient

12 hours ago, Mysticraven said:

So I'm wondering if you guys want more players playing, or do you want a stale game? Y'all some toxic haters. Maybe we should poll you guys how many PvP MMOs you've experienced 🤔

Yes I like stale, and I love toxic. Never played any mmo's or PvP either. I know that makes me different, but being different will make me successful. Diversity is my strength😁 

21 minutes ago, corvax said:

Yes I like stale, and I love toxic. Never played any mmo's or PvP either. I know that makes me different, but being different will make me successful. Diversity is my strength😁 

I see what you did there and I hate it as much as I hate, hate speech. I hate the fact (my factcheckers will agree its a fact) that your toxic thoughts will spread. Therefore I will have to censure you for your own good. 😇

18 hours ago, Mysticraven said:

Like I have said before, Can you elaborate on why you think the alliance system is trash and how you think it should be fixed. 

One thing that is good about it is the fact I don't attack alliance members. Before we didn't have the alliance system so we had to really avoid friendly fire.

The game is designed for guild vs guild. Dregs campaign is guild vs guild.

There are other game modes that are world vs world ( Balance, Chaos, Sun) which would be towards newer players until they find a guild. The game revolves around guilds.

I also think that the fort can be siege every 2 hours is not a great idea for dregs campaign due to the fact that it would be annoying to stop what your doing just to protect the fort, your gear would be destroyed and you wouldn't have enough time to go and get new gear let alone re build the fort walls etc. 

Your a new player to crowfall, most of us here have been through many revisions. We have played where forts were able to be attacked 24/7, we have seen every 2 hours, every day ect.

Please next time you don't like a system explain why and how you think it should be changed. It doesn't help the devs if you just say it sucks without giving a reasoning behind it.

Edited by Deathadders
On 2/6/2021 at 3:36 PM, mystafyi said:

I see what you did there and I hate it as much as I hate, hate speech. I hate the fact (my factcheckers will agree its a fact) that your toxic thoughts will spread. Therefore I will have to censure you for your own good. 😇

I wasn't always a hate speechifier,

I got hooked on crowcaine. I mean all the cool kids were doing it. I just tried a little bit because I thought I could handle it, but now it's an addiction. I know my behavior is atrocious when I lose at PvP, I fly into rages, throw my headset, dergslord on forums,  and gorge on hot pockets. It's gotten so bad the fatcheckers can't help me. 

But then I found this thread, and my problems now seem small and insignificant, I have hope for a better tomorrow, hope for a better crowfall , one without skill, or knowledge, or experience. Just different man... just different. 

Edited by corvax
On 2/6/2021 at 2:09 PM, corvax said:

Yes I like stale, and I love toxic.

I love you too. 

As for the OP, it just seems like its another solo PvP'er demanding change.  CF is at its heart a guild vs guild game with extra rules so a little more might play it but make no mistake this game has always been intended to a guild vs guild game with multiple aspects of war.  In order to win you will need to be able to not only siege your opponents but hold your own in skirmishes, economic shennigans, spin control, brigand work on the side, skullduggery and recruitment.  It's more than in game personal skill that's needed to win a game of  this hopeful scope.  Stop with the myopic craven rhetoric and maybe the community wont treat you like a tourist cause I promise you the devs won't even consider your ideas if the whole thread is you making ad hoc rebuttals at your peers. 

Not to be a shill for the CF devs cause they have a lot of work to do and if they screw up the launch then CF is in for a rough shelf life.  Games don't recover well from failure, too many other shiny new games to try.  Personally I feel bad for Tiggs, shes equal part police officer, baby sitter and cat herder. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png