Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The game is taking forever to load into a campaign world, and then as soon as it finished loading in it crashes and says connection lost. I have tried on multiple different networks to ensure that those arent the problem. I would appreciate anyones help on figuring out what is going wrong. thanks

Was your character maybe stuck in an Eternal Kingdom? Were you using a BUDDY code? Those expired on Feb 16.

Have you tried to repair the game? it's the wrench icon to the left of the  > button.

In anycase, its best to email CS: support@crowfall.com AND provide your logs. 

macdeath_sig.png

On 2/20/2021 at 11:02 PM, amorlan said:

The game is taking forever to load into a campaign world, and then as soon as it finished loading in it crashes and says connection lost. I have tried on multiple different networks to ensure that those arent the problem. I would appreciate anyones help on figuring out what is going wrong. thanks

On 2/21/2021 at 10:05 AM, Yon said:

I'm having the same issue, so you're not alone. 

Please reach out to support@crowfall.com with your client *log file for when you crashed and a description of what you were doing when you crashed. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

8 hours ago, xXGereKXx said:

I am also getting this issue, just got to the second world, 10-18. Yet it boots me to the desktop and there's no logs to boot...

Please reach out to support@crowfall.com with your client *log file for when you crashed and a description of what you were doing when you crashed. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook