Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.400 Transformation (LIVE) Feedback for 2/22/2021

6 hours ago, Alot said:

How does wartribe and outpost gear break the economy loop? How does replacing it with more crafting help? This seems like a step backwards.

Wartribe and Outpost gear are not boring or inaccessible. It's a core activity for small guilds and solo players that allows them to remain semi-competitive into the late-game, albeit with a significant amount of work and RNG. It can also be really exciting to pick up a high quality item that you or one of your friends needs and is a major part of the purpose behind Kings and Heralds.    

It seems like some crafters are unhappy with Wartribe gear existing because they feel their crafted gear should be significantly stronger than Wartribe gear, but it's already considerably stronger late-game, you can choose your stats, and the durability is significantly higher. Wartribe/Outpost gear requires a constant stream due to durability and depends on RNG to get the pieces you actually need (ie, damage bonus on chest, right stats on weapon).  

When large guilds already have a numerical advantage, keep/castle buffs, and generally higher quality vessels, jewelry, and accessories (badges, belt, back), giving them significantly more power differential on gear as well is just overkill and will ultimately kill content. Less competitive and smaller guilds need to be able to feasibly participate and if you make the power differential too wide you just end up with Uncle Bob bullying everyone else out of the game. 

one main reason crafter dont like WT gear is to craft better than WT you need atleast a purple disapline to be on par with it, it seems which is alot of work money and resources to get.
green disc should make equievlent to WT drops imo

Intermediate armor should be buffed a little and WT gear should be nerfed a little to be equivelent to intermediate, all advance gear should be an improvment on these two

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

The symbol on necromancy humerus additives that is supposed to distinguish them is covered by the stack count, making them annoying to manage.

y5txO38.png

IhhQKY6.gif

It would be interesting if those mini graveyards on WT camps had a single grave we could harverst. Matching the camp type of course.

Captura-de-Tela-353.png

Graves is the only one you cant find inside or near camps. You can find motherlodes of Ore and Stone inside those aplenty, so why not make gravedigging more common. It is the only harversting type that feels restricting. There is basically 2 spots per map.

Also, Id like to once again complain point out that the Minor dropping in infected is really unfair to some classes. Apparently it only drops the more common (read meh) minors as if to force people to use those.

The problem is how that makes certain builds stronger while others cant progress. I imagine any random that uses Stay In the Fight should be pushing lego by now. Even, sparring which is somewhat used is dropping like water. So these people should be already pushing purples (and should be able to join Dregs with a Lego if they try), but my warden has to run with whities? Cuz not a single trap minor drops, at all. Not even the meh ones like burning or bleed.

The main problem is this is a problem created (once again) by you guys. What kinda of dumbass idea is to drop some minors but not others? There is gotta be a bit of common sense.

If you are afraid the minors dropping will ruin economy that is alright. Stay in the Fight is already impossible to sell since the market is flooded with it. But then you should really restrict ALL minors dropping.

There is no need to have 2 minors drop per bookshelve. 1 should be enough. Next look at the bookshelve respawn timer.

Also, and this is a serious problem. 2 SAFE ISLANDS for each faction is BS. That is next level carebear mode. I get tons of minors by roaming the WT camps each morning on those safe maps.

I have said before. Collapse the whole thing in 3 maps and add lvl based debuffs. first map lvl 20, second map lvl 25, third map free for all.

I have no idea how yall think having 6 safe islands solves Infected farming.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Pls add (hidden) tags to items so we can search them easily.

Its is 2021. being able to just type 'Lore' should give me Lore items. 'Mail', 'plate'.

Wont even ask we be able to search using attributes (critical strike for example), but we should be able to search for all sort of item types.

And if you guys could go ahead and add other tabs to the bank that would be great.

I only played this game for 5-10 hours in yesterday/today and watched some pvp videos. This is my initial reaction.

Combat feels very floaty. I think part of it is is that melee range seems to be completely disconnected to what you see visually. when you're fighting you can put several other characters between yourself and your foe, but you're still hitting each other.

Other similar games also have floaty combat, like WoW, but I think the melee range is still shorter there and they way that the camera is usually positioned (far and high) you notice it less. GW2 also comes to mind and it also had a very long melee range like in crowfall, but a lot of their skills would 'jump' to your target or be ranged aoe, coupled far and high camera it was also less prominent.

For me personally this is a pretty big issue since that would be my focus in the game.

1 hour ago, Miega said:

I only played this game for 5-10 hours in yesterday/today and watched some pvp videos. This is my initial reaction.

Combat feels very floaty. I think part of it is is that melee range seems to be completely disconnected to what you see visually. when you're fighting you can put several other characters between yourself and your foe, but you're still hitting each other.

Other similar games also have floaty combat, like WoW, but I think the melee range is still shorter there and they way that the camera is usually positioned (far and high) you notice it less. GW2 also comes to mind and it also had a very long melee range like in crowfall, but a lot of their skills would 'jump' to your target or be ranged aoe, coupled far and high camera it was also less prominent.

For me personally this is a pretty big issue since that would be my focus in the game.

I've said it before but since you mentioned I'll say it again - the camera is definitely an issue. I think they need to just allow more freedom in how far we can zoom (and thus also what angle we want to play from). It's very disorienting and uncomfortable when you first log in because it's so unusual.  If they just opened up those settings a bit people could customize their camera zoom/angle more to a point where it feels much better to play. Personally I would prefer to zoom out farther than we can currently and a bit higher - and going along with this, reticule heights/locations need to be fixed if people are going to zoom out or angle the camera up, but I posted a separate thread about the reticules.

Edited by Leiloni
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic