Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.400 TEST Bug Reports for 2/22/2021

6.400 TEST Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• The FX for Frigid Ground has this rotating oval that's not aligned with the boxCrowfall_Screenshot_2021.02.22_-_19.16.5
  • The combo tooltip is wrong on Free weaving. This implies that Shape Alliance can be used to cast Frigid and Volatile Ice, when it can'tunknown.png
  • Block Bonus updates with every other point of CON. For example, if I start with 50 CON and 5.0% block bonus and add another point of CON, it'll stay as 5.0% block bonus. if I add another point, so I have 52 CON, it'll increase to 5.2% Block bonus, skipping 5.1% entirely.
  • Haunt shows a 5meter radius, rather than a 5m rangeunknown.png

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

This morning after server up, Nunkuruji found an alpha gryphon in the middle of where it should not be. I followed up on his investigation, left a character at that location for over 8 hours and found that this gryphon did not respawn. In discussing this with Tiggs, she indicated this should be bug reported as it was not supposed to spawn at this location.  

P.S.

I was farming those mobs as I had time over those 8 hours, I went through the mobs in that area many times and it never spawned again there.  The time we did find it, was directly after the patch on Monday

2021.02.22-14.53_02.png

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic