Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.400 Transformation (LIVE) Feedback for 2/23/2021


Recommended Posts

6.400 LIVE Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to LIVE Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PUREGAINZ said:

ive tested suns of worvan and arcane barrier both block each other. I even popped in different cadence still blocks each other.

They dont block each other when I do it. They each let you override the other.

aeei5jG.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Yoink said:

They dont block each other when I do it. They each let you override the other.

oh ok I think I misread...I re-slotted a new one and I fixed it ....but I think I was under the impression that it would stack as two separate barriers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PUREGAINZ said:

oh ok I think I misread...I re-slotted a new one and I fixed it ....but I think I was under the impression that it would stack as two separate barriers.

I think they are getting rid of that stacking barriers function for all of them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get a hotfix for Radical? Had a fight with like 12 enemies where i counted 6 of those were radicals (that i was able to see).

That should be top in the list.

Just do something. You cant have one broken class stay in the game for this long with no change.

The Into the Fray change was nice and all, but please adress the burning elephant in the room...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Block on the Templar feels broken.
It has a short delay now and if you stop blocking and block again it has 1 - 2 sec before you block again.
With the delay its terrible to play with Block / Parry (Counterstrike) Combo.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know is it was suggested/reported or not but warden is also broken as well as radical.

bow + barrage + soul steal + trap master + ultimate = unkillable tank with top dps. plus blackmantle aoe debuff from a traps as an unexpected bonus. all of this can be putted from the range. heavy armor. what else? pdm ofc. this is a tank at the end, right? tank with top dps in a group fight.

also all kind of dots included - bleeding, burning, poison, etc. 1 press on ultimate = full HP with insane lifesteal.

I dont know are you focused on polishing powers but believe me, this is a broken mechanic which required zero brain use from a player.

aoe SHOULD NOT BE stronger than LMB and single target skills. never. ever. especially aoe from range. especially if you are tank.

 

another example - confessor's condemnation. 400-900 aoe cone ticks. my full dps myrmidon can't produce such hits in a melee to the single target.

 

another strange implementation: damage bonus in talents (mostly required to take) and titan promo. with str lvled I have 30 built-in damage bonus. with activated talent I will get another 10%. question: berserker damage bonus for what? even with +10% cap it gives nothing. design problems guyz. or you really think I will get damage bonus debuffs all the time to negatiate?

 

you overtuned AOE in 6.4. hardly. remember:

AOE is boring.

AOE killing performance.

AOE mean blob fight.

Blob fight is boring and bring nothing to the project.

AOE does not helps to this project. It is just hide huge fps issues.

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, makkon said:

I don't know is it was suggested/reported or not but warden is also broken as well as radical.

bow + barrage + soul steal + trap master + ultimate = unkillable tank with top dps. plus blackmantle aoe debuff from a traps as an unexpected bonus. all of this can be putted from the range. heavy armor. what else? pdm ofc. this is a tank at the end, right? tank with top dps in a group fight.

also all kind of dots included - bleeding, burning, poison, etc. 1 press on ultimate = full HP with insane lifesteal.

Hmm, some of ours did say Bow Warden was insanely good.

I play warden but melee focused. I have been trying to use more ranged now with the Stakes reset on Sweep but im mostly inside the action so to speak. And while Im tanky, the damage going around in melee is pretty damn crazy too, so it kinda of balances out.

I still dont understand how bow Warden can work. We get zero, hmm, upgrades to ranged powers. I mean, twin blades, concussion trap, and disengage. All melee powers.

54 minutes ago, makkon said:

aoe SHOULD NOT BE stronger than LMB and single target skills. never. ever. especially aoe from range. especially if you are tank.

 

another example - confessor's condemnation. 400-900 aoe cone ticks. my full dps myrmidon can't produce such hits in a melee to the single target.

This right here is the problem to me. Ranged is better than melee despite ranged itself being an advantage.

Like i said before, the fact bow warden can be "broken" despite it not using the class updated powers shows exactly that. Our guild consensus at least is that it is better than melee warden. Insanity.

The fact every Cleric uses God's reach is another point showing that. People are more than willing to "waste" one minor slot simply to go ranged. And that choice is undoubtedly the best one.

I really wouldnt mind if ranged had, say, -20% damage across the board. Maybe make a pass on ranged weapons Damage value.

And yes, ranged AOE too.

And brain dead melee AOEs too. For example, I think my Barbed Stake is okay since I "pay" a minor slot to upgrade it to give it a reasonable radius. It is a trade off. Im pretty sure most AOEs have no such thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

I play warden but melee focused. I have been trying to use more ranged now with the Stakes reset on Sweep but im mostly inside the action so to speak. And while Im tanky, the damage going around in melee is pretty damn crazy too, so it kinda of balances out.

you could load aoe from a bow and switch to melee back. but the problem is mostly coz trap master and aoe + blackmantle. especially earlygame. blackmantle mean you just cutt of healing from opponents while press 2 buttons.

melee is ur problem 😃 warden works well with a bow also.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if its a bug, forgot to take out, etc. World banks appear at respawn outposts. With these banks at the respawn outposts I have passively noticed myself never going to or looking for an actual world bank structure on the maps which has me wondering why have them there at all if they have a new location especially if that new location has a pvp incentive.

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

  • New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted a bug for crafted arrows being destroyed on death and the QA response came back as sad, meaning it is working as intended and that is not a good situation. 

  1. If this is intended, you should get rid of crafted arrows and just allow everyone that can equip a bow to equip a quiver. 
  2. For those unable to use a quiver, the loss of arrows prevents a player from participating in a fight until they get new arrows. If they resurrect at a statue, they cannot defend themselves until they go to bank and get more. Yes, this is true for all weapons that players could lose but this is the only weapon that breaks 100% of the time. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...