Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mellolily

To The Mysterious Big Time Donors

I would and willl gadly give my rewards out I am here to back the vision the rewards are not the first thing I thought of when i backed them. And at this point I am wishing I never donated the amount I did only for the hate mail,tweets etc i am getting for doing it but i am a big boy and wil deal with that ...

Edited by Talrune

I would and willl gadly give my rewards out I am here to back the vision the rewards are not the first thing I thought of when i backed them. And at this point I am wishing I never donated the amount I did only for the hate mail,tweets etc i am getting for doing it but i am a big boy and wil deal with that ...

Sucks there are so many unhappy and unpleasant folks in the world (online especially) but I think it is great that you and the others that have gone all out are willing to support something that so many are looking forward to. Not sure I'd do the same if I had the means, but we all have our place and purpose. Hopefully that Bloodstone Avatar doesn't make you too much of a target  :ph34r:

Edited by Allein

Sucks there are so many unhappy and unpleasant folks in the world (online especially) but I think it is great that you and the others that have gone all out are willing to support something that so many are looking forward to. Not sure I'd do the same if I had the means, but we all have our place and purpose. Hopefully that Bloodstone Avatar doesn't make you too much of a target  :ph34r:

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate it .

People are hating on you?  How much did you pledge?  Anyway, you can always change your amount.

Dude don't even sweat it. Anyone who hates on you is motherf*cking peanut butter and jealous.

A8DvWAG.gif

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

True supporters of this project wouldn't hate on people for the amount they donate... isn't that the point of the kickstarter page?  To get funds for the game they want to play?  Makes no sense to complain about that.

You'd find more often than not the "big donators" are usually fellow geeks and nerds who are in their mid 20s to 30s who have become successful and rich and are usually multimillionaires, for them donating $10 000 is to us like donating $250.  It's all a law of relatives...

And they usually do it because it's no hair off their back in doing it and they mainly do it because they want to help and in turn hang out with the developers, rather than for the in game stuff.  (They just want to get drunk with the devs and take lots of photos XD).

I remember seeing during a live stream of Star Citizen one of the big donators just shows up at their temp studio the night of their kickstarter campaign end twitch stream.  And he pretty much fell into the above stated category.

You can make a philamperist out of a nerd, but you can't take the nerd out of the philamperist. :P

------------(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)------------

Now in GLORIOUS 'HDvisioning60fpsblahg'

How old are your kids?

Ah, none yet! I should have phrased that better, I was referring to the potential future kids I might or might not have one day.

I was also joking :D

Member of The BlackHand Order

You'd find more often than not the "big donators" are usually fellow geeks and nerds who are in their mid 20s to 30s who have become successful and rich and are usually multimillionaires, for them donating $10 000 is to us like donating $250.  It's all a law of relatives...

And they usually do it because it's no hair off their back in doing it and they mainly do it because they want to help and in turn hang out with the developers, rather than for the in game stuff.  (They just want to get drunk with the devs and take lots of photos XD).

I remember seeing during a live stream of Star Citizen one of the big donators just shows up at their temp studio the night of their kickstarter campaign end twitch stream.  And he pretty much fell into the above stated category.

You can make a philamperist out of a nerd, but you can't take the nerd out of the philamperist. :P

Yeah, sort of same things I said on an earlier post.  Although, more like 10k to them is what $30 is to me, and I went above what I should have by going to $100.

Ah, none yet! I should have phrased that better, I was referring to the potential future kids I might or might not have one day.

I was also joking :D

Gotchya

Keep the invitation man, you sound like a person I'd like to have dinner and a drink with. And I think the developers would agree too. Not some random person who you handed it out to on Twitch. (not that that's a bad thing, you just never know what people are like in real life on Twitch...)

Now in GLORIOUS 'HDvisioning60fpsblahg'

Keep the invitation man, you sound like a person I'd like to have dinner and a drink with. And I think the developers would agree too. Not some random person who you handed it out to on Twitch. (not that that's a bad thing, you just never know what people are like in real life on Twitch...)

Plus he is in his 40's, so he wouldn't be some 20-year-old who is probably not the most mature.  It's a plus to dine with people in your own age group, or someone who is of the same maturity.  

To the high-roller backers: thank you. I'm looking forward to see how this game develops in the coming months and over the next two years.

That being said, I wonder if one or more of those purchases were done as a guild to try and establish themselves as a major power.  :)