Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stuck and directions are unclear

I'm on the quest where you go to the faction v faction world and you have to get a caravan and deliver items. The quest doesn't tell you where you're supposed to go and the quest tracker has me running off the edge of the world. What'd I miss?

13 minutes ago, JediOkie said:

I'm on the quest where you go to the faction v faction world and you have to get a caravan and deliver items. The quest doesn't tell you where you're supposed to go and the quest tracker has me running off the edge of the world. What'd I miss?

i guess u mean infected?
The quest line is basicly go to next zone talk to guy on oither side of portal, read the books, then it tell you to go to next zone then read the books on the other side again and thats basicly it. the books just tell you how some thing work like capturing points and things.
Dont realy need to do these since they dont reward you much at all but u prob wanna read them all once to figure some things out, but after u go to infected your basicly farming mobs camps till level 30. Infected like last part of the tutorial.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

I think he ran into the 'bug' where you go to infected at too early of a level, the quests don't pop for you.

So you need to level in infected, zone back OUT to the temple, grab the quest from the main dude, then go BACK into infected and continue.

It's a silly bug that has tripped up a lot of people I see running it.

1 hour ago, Kobra said:

I think he ran into the 'bug' where you go to infected at too early of a level, the quests don't pop for you.

So you need to level in infected, zone back OUT to the temple, grab the quest from the main dude, then go BACK into infected and continue.

It's a silly bug that has tripped up a lot of people I see running it.

I leveled to like 22 farming sun elf sacrifice items. Went back, It says, "This is all you need to know for this world. When you are ready to proceed to the next world, use one of the Runegates to the far east." So I run to the Rungate for Skypointe and it sends me back to the area with the tomes for the Caravan.

• 2 months later...

This one is a bit weird i also went to sky point did caravan run no change to quest.
I am moon and used gate out of curiosity that led me into sun guards and they killed me but guess what, there was npc with quest question mark on it...

Edited by Batslav

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 8:20 AM, veeshan said:

i guess u mean infected?
The quest line is basicly go to next zone talk to guy on oither side of portal, read the books, then it tell you to go to next zone then read the books on the other side again and thats basicly it. the books just tell you how some thing work like capturing points and things.
Dont realy need to do these since they dont reward you much at all but u prob wanna read them all once to figure some things out, but after u go to infected your basicly farming mobs camps till level 30. Infected like last part of the tutorial.

i dont get it, theres no books in sky point? pls help me

On 5/18/2021 at 4:30 PM, Heimerdinger said:

i dont get it, theres no books in sky point? pls help me

Just grind to 30. When 6.523 comes out it'll streamlined better