Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Frostweavers and their lack of Spirit

Stasy

I haven't played every class yet, but it seems like Frostweavers are the only healing class that can't hit 200 Spirit on a poor vessel.

Is there anyone who can verify that for me?

I think so. On a Wood Elf you can get close, maybe 195 if I'm not mistaken. High Elf a bit less. But that's if you take all of the stat nodes in the talent tree.

Edited by Leiloni

48 minutes ago, Leiloni said:

Oh yea sorry, just the other 3. I really wish I could reset my build without VIP to test.

Have you used the TEST server?

Might be nice if Int contributed to mana by say 50% or even just 25% of the rate that SPR does.  High INT builds shouldn't suffer from a lack of mana.  The other avenue ACE could choose to go is by allowing a higher INT to increaes the rate at which mana is increased while in combat.  SPR = larger pool of mana, INT could equal a faster regen time.

lUvvzPy.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, Teufel said:

Might be nice if Int contributed to mana by say 50% or even just 25% of the rate that SPR does.  High INT builds shouldn't suffer from a lack of mana.  The other avenue ACE could choose to go is by allowing a higher INT to increaes the rate at which mana is increased while in combat.  SPR = larger pool of mana, INT could equal a faster regen time.

Spirit doesn't give mana anymore. Pretty sure that was changed in 6.4