Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This crafting system sucks...Do i have to?

As i feared 😟.

So how should i start this crafting thing? Make 1 char with runecraft to craft tools for alts? What crafting skill should i pair with runecrafting or does it not matter?

Edited by Fingerpistols

Um, I said you don't have to craft. You can buy stuff from other players. Check out the various EK markets and see what's available. Right now, people are struggling to make anything that's better than war tribe drops anyway.

I'm definitely gonna check out the EK market thing but I'm just asking about the crafting process because there just aren't any relevant resources that i could find at least regarding how you manage crafting across alts.

2 hours ago, Fingerpistols said:

I'm definitely gonna check out the EK market thing but I'm just asking about the crafting process because there just aren't any relevant resources that i could find at least regarding how you manage crafting across alts.

https://murderinc.guildtag.com/wiki/

The crafting and harvesting guides are up to date, but the rest hasn't been updated for 6.400 yet.

There are interdependencies between crafting professions, but in some cases those dependencies aren't a big deal. If your goal is to use crafting to completely outfit your character, you are going to have to put in a lot of time and effort. You are better off specializing and working with other people to fill the gaps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...