Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.400 TEST Feedback for 2/26/2021


Recommended Posts

6.400 TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Link to post
Share on other sites

So.... When is dregs happening on Live. This complete and utter radio silence on this is really really bad.

Further to this, why even bother wasting time putting up another 4 days dregs on test. What's the point?

Edited by UnderGrowth
Link to post
Share on other sites

Per Rhea's request on stream:

For Pit Fighter - to help make it have more of a place in groups and differentiate it from the Barb/Alpha:
Make the Aegis barrier and Insanity health and resource generation buff a group-wide effect per the Pit Fighter promotion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I use a VPN to watch different shows from different regions. Every time I change my location the internet drops for about 3-4 seconds while all the background changes happen. During this time my game disconnects and forces me to completely close out of the game and start over from the launcher. This is the only game I play that does that. Is there some eloquent way of handling this so the game has a "grace period" before it times out and disconnects?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JediOkie said:

I use a VPN to watch different shows from different regions. Every time I change my location the internet drops for about 3-4 seconds while all the background changes happen. During this time my game disconnects and forces me to completely close out of the game and start over from the launcher. This is the only game I play that does that. Is there some eloquent way of handling this so the game has a "grace period" before it times out and disconnects?

Honestly, my immediate reaction to this would be that it immediately opens the possibility to lag switch. which would be really bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The "In The Fray" power isn't granting more than 10% personal damage modifier despite being near multiple enemies.

Attack Power doesn't seem to be stacking either.

Tested on target dummies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Templar > Holy Warrior ability > "All damage you inflict while using Holy Warrior is considered Holy and cannot be mitigated against."

Is this ability not suppose to affect any other ability? Does it only affect basic attacks? Because it does not affect Wreckoning, which is bleed damage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

The "In The Fray" power isn't granting more than 10% personal damage modifier despite being near multiple enemies.

Attack Power doesn't seem to be stacking either.

Tested on target dummies.

Tooltip issue.

Isn't supposed to increase based on amount of players.

 

Supposed to just be that amount no matter the players.

This was stated in previous patch notes.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZYBAK said:

The "In The Fray" power isn't granting more than 10% personal damage modifier despite being near multiple enemies.

Attack Power doesn't seem to be stacking either.

Tested on target dummies.

 

32 minutes ago, Alkalion said:

Tooltip issue.

Isn't supposed to increase based on amount of players.

 

Supposed to just be that amount no matter the players.

This was stated in previous patch notes.

 

Yea as said here, the Tooltip is incorrect and needs to be fixed. The skill would be utterly broken if it scaled in anyway with number of enemies

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GraeAKL said:

Templar > Holy Warrior ability > "All damage you inflict while using Holy Warrior is considered Holy and cannot be mitigated against."

Is this ability not suppose to affect any other ability? Does it only affect basic attacks? Because it does not affect Wreckoning, which is bleed damage.

Bleed damage is barely mitigated against to begin with, but yea the tooltip is misleading, and doesn't convert every skill in the game to holy, but it does convert a few

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UnderGrowth said:

Bleed damage is barely mitigated against to begin with, but yea the tooltip is misleading, and doesn't convert every skill in the game to holy, but it does convert a few

 

I know this 🙃 but barely mitigated and cannot be mitigated are two different things, as is all damage vs. some damage. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...