Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Warstory: Joint Operation Against the Earth Faction (Siege!)

1 minute ago, Barab said:

Christ, this is like Mike Tyson's punch out. After one level of Winterblade dribbble disappears the next one appears. Like I said above let it go, move on....

If you are going to come to our warstory thread to insult us and tell tall tales you shouldn't be surprised to get a reaction.

IhhQKY6.gif

6 minutes ago, Jah said:

If you are going to come to our warstory thread to insult us and tell tall tales you shouldn't be surprised to get a reaction.

If I said anything truly insulting and hurt anyone's feelings please accept my apology. If you look at my original post my comments were clarifying I was the only one from my guild there, as it was said my guild was there in the original post, so no the Mithril Warhammers were not there unless you consider one person enough to claim an entire guild was in attendance, and to state it was a fun. I felt it was important to notate the res statues not being destroyable was a factor in the result. Of course the holes in the wall were another factor as was multiple attackers spread out over various voice coms while the defenders probably had an advantage of the same voice coms.  In the end it was just another Crowfall infected beta fight which was great to see regardless of who was successful at the siege. Congratulations on your successful Infected Earth Castle defense. May you have many more. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

7 minutes ago, Barab said:

If you look at my original post my comments were clarifying I was the only one from my guild there, as it was said my guild was there in the original post, so no the Mithril Warhammers were not there unless you consider one person enough to claim an entire guild was in attendance, and to state it was a fun. I felt it was important to notate the res statues not being destroyable was a factor in the result.

Yep, that was all fine. Although making excuses about the rez statue does make pointing your finger at us for excuse making hypocritical. The insults and tall tales came after that when you apparently became incensed by the suggestion that the death alliance coordinates with other guilds. We've seen that happen many times and had it confirmed to us by the people you were coordinating with because they don't share your desire to hide it.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

5 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

god shouldn't you be manipulating the points some more in dregs instead of arguing here WB.

Shouldn't you be hiding on the almost empty EU campaign?

LOL at "manipulating the points." Pro-tip: you get points by capturing and holding outposts, forts, and keeps.

IhhQKY6.gif

so flipping them between a guild mate in the earth faction and then flipping it back in the W guild is the way to do it huh.... ok ill remember that one. you mean not playing with the zerg and getting even fights is a bad thing ?

Artboardweps.png

1 minute ago, weaponsx said:

so flipping them between a guild mate in the earth faction and then flipping it back in the W guild is the way to do it huh.... ok ill remember that one.

That wouldn't help. You'd end up losing points that way. Your imagination got the better of you again. No surprise that you are lobbing accusations without knowing what you are talking about.

IhhQKY6.gif

3 hours ago, Barab said:

We all had fun. Listen, it's nothing personal to me but Winterblades constantly likes to toss shade at the Death Alliance whereas we do not ever think about Winterblades. It's always " well Death alliance did this, Death alliance did that, going back years" It's like we are all back in high school. Let just all move on.

Maybe if we are lucky enough post covid we can meet up at the Artcraft Pre Release party in Austin, and assuming any of you are of the legal drinking age, I can buy you a good glass of whiskey. 

Why would people you openly think so little of want to drink with you? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, Alot said:

Free whiskey?

Eh I'd rather buy my own drinks than drink with somebody who openly brags about not liking me, trash talks me worse than a jaded ex and I fundamentally disagree with on most points. 

Edited by mandalore
40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

3 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Eh I'd rather buy my own drinks than drink with somebody who openly brags about not liking me, trash talks me worse than a jaded ex and I fundamentally disagree with on most points. 

I don't know, he did say good whiskey... might be worth. No reason to take things so personally anyway, it's just a video game after all. 

11 hours ago, mandalore said:

Why would people you openly think so little of want to drink with you? 

That is their question to answer not mine. None of this dribble is personal to me. Someone doesn't want share a drink and a laugh over something as silly as  video game occurrences then fair enough. 

We've been fighting Winterblades since Shadowbane, hell one of our members is friend's, friend's well before Crowfall was even a Kickstarter,  with a ranking Winterblade member, as I mentioned earlier they should be applauded for their testing contributions over the years here....that being said the Death Alliance has taken up a rental space in some of their heads for far too long.

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

On 3/5/2021 at 9:39 AM, Barab said:

That is their question to answer not mine. None of this dribble is personal to me. Someone doesn't want share a drink and a laugh over something as silly as  video game occurrences then fair enough. 

We've been fighting Winterblades since Shadowbane, hell one of our members is friend's, friend's well before Crowfall was even a Kickstarter,  with a ranking Winterblade member, as I mentioned earlier they should be applauded for their testing contributions over the years here....that being said the Death Alliance has taken up a rental space in some of their heads for far too long.

There's only so many people to fight in the world of Crowfall over the past 5 years.  Hopefully with the introduction of HungerDome 2.0, we'll see a flood of new people interested in the game.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

On 3/3/2021 at 11:06 AM, Arc_X said:

I died three times that night. So not sure what you mean we only show victories...You can watch me die all 3 times at:
- 6:05
- 7:40
- 12:45

yeah so, The issue is that it shows you dieing then being clipped.  It does not show how Earth was wiped or even mentioned.  If you didn't have video you could have put in those words on black screen.  Everytime Earth was pushed, It was clipped.  Yea, you might have died, but no mention on how bad Earth got Rolled.

That said, we really only cut out when there was no action or repositioning type stuff etc.

LOL mentioned above.  It was clipped when you died, but still does not tell the real story on how Earth was wiped.

Not sure what more you want here?

So watching the video it only shows some Earth dieing.  Does not show or mention in any way the complete battle.  Only showing in entirely when Earth was Wiping someone.  Does not show or is told that, Yes, Earth was wiped a couple of times and held strong to complete the objective.  Video was clipped DURRING COMBAT.  That makes people think you are clipping to not show the outcome of that battle. Maybe that was not your purpose, But maybe you need to re-watch the video. 

But yea, I feel like maybe you need to go re-watch the video in it's entirety. It definitely shows people on our side dying, myself included. Us being pushed back and not always on the offensive. It also is a majority of the time Earth vs. Moon and not Earth vs. Sun like you mentioned. It shows us having to go for the bane tree and our wards down. Basically it just shows everything you are claiming it doesn't. :)

I re-watched the video and retract and apologize for saying that it was mainly showing you push Sun.  BUT, you never mention that you went for bane tree because Earth was Wiped and could no longer hold defense inside.  You said at 7:50 the respawn was overrun, hmmm why, because Earth was wiped and we got in there.   Like I said, Show or at least mention your defeats.  It does not show everything I am claiming.

OH and BTW this was in Infected where everyone on Moon was in an ally as well as Sun and Earth.  Dis/Hax/Death/Corvis/Winterblades.  You claim we was working together, but are so wrong.  The only castle in the only zone for pvp and you think it was not going to get attacked by everyone to reflip the respawn to neutral so everyone could rez again in that zone.  Why would we attack Sun when they was fighting the same enemy as us?  The enemy of my enemy becomes my friend for a bit, till they are no longer needed.  That whole infected time there was big battles because the factions teamed up.  There was many times we were going to find a fight and other groups (not in Death ally) just started to follow.  I believe that Earth was all in the same comms.  None of the enemy attacking the castle was in comms together.  

To close, please share defeats also.  Not just some deaths.  If you don't have video, mention that you was wiped. Most of the clipped spots were when you was getting pushed and it was clipped while the fight was going.  Not just clipped when repositioning or no action, as you said.  It clipped out the outcome of the battles and you failed to mention the outcome.  Thus, only showing victories.

Hope you take this as constructive criticism, and add defeats (Wipes) in you next video.  🙂

It was a fun fight and you guys did a great job.  The Victory would even be more impressive if you mentioned how many times Earth was wiped and still Held strong.