Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

exploration discipline drop rate

Do anyone know if drop rate for discipline is scale on the number of craft you made for some profession like for the alchemist and with his potion. If i do 20 potion do i have X 20 chance to drop a discipline ?

I don't know the exact formula, but different items are weighted differently. As an armorsmith, crafting a full set of mail or plate armor will net me 1 discipline, on average. However, crafting 4 boots or gloves isn't going to do the same, as that is less of a resource investment (helms and breastplates cost more to make). It would take 5 or 6 boots/gloves to get 1 disc. Potions, other than the gem/mineral potion, are pretty cheap to make, so the ratio is higher. I haven't fully tested it though, I so can't say what the average is.

The more you craft without getting a disc, the better your chance of getting one. Again, I have no idea of the formula, but the end result should be that you get disciplines more regularly, with less bad luck RNG.

ty @Arkade but i maybe  formulated incorrectly my question, i wanna know if i craft  potion by 10 do i have ten times more likely to succeed to get a discipline than if i do it one by one. Just to know if i have to waste my time to craft it one by one to get more discipline ^^

7 hours ago, royo said:

ty @Arkade but i maybe  formulated incorrectly my question, i wanna know if i craft  potion by 10 do i have ten times more likely to succeed to get a discipline than if i do it one by one. Just to know if i have to waste my time to craft it one by one to get more discipline ^^

Like Extintor said, I think the chance is the same if you craft 1 or 10, so better to craft 1 at a time.