Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sparkling and glittering tools

Hi, after the campaign we received twelve purple runetool sparkles and twelve purple runestone glitter

unknown.png

I used it to craft those two hammer :

unknown.png

unknown.png

I couldn't find any info on the internet about those runetools. Are we able to craft it, and if we can, which crafter does it and where does he get the recipe from ?

Edited by WR_Baal

3 hours ago, Ussiah said:

They gave the massive boost to exploit/spot weakness in first hammer and massive boost to damage in second hammer.

They are dregs only rewards so far.

Oh, those stats are really nice. Big numbers.

Should be a way to get lesser quality sparking and glittering runetool addictive imo out in the world (Like mob camps) like green and blue quality ones and keep purple as camp reward. (Green = 25% bonus and blue is 50% bonus of the purple ones)
It brutal harvesting r10s atm with +50dmg tools atleast tree are hit them for like 35 dmg so takes 2 stam bar to clear them.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

7 hours ago, veeshan said:

Should be a way to get lesser quality sparking and glittering runetool addictive imo out in the world (Like mob camps) like green and blue quality ones and keep purple as camp reward. (Green = 25% bonus and blue is 50% bonus of the purple ones)
It brutal harvesting r10s atm with +50dmg tools atleast tree are hit them for like 35 dmg so takes 2 stam bar to clear them.

Or give people a way to earn them in campaign without needing to be in a big guild.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2021 at 4:27 AM, Arkade said:

Or give people a way to earn them in campaign without needing to be in a big guild.

Having a way to add a chaos ember for a bunch of +25 values (Harvest type, Crit chance, Spot Crit, Crit damage) would be the "easy" way to go IMO.  

Or give the soul tools that use polished soul stones a buff other than the rune drop chance.  There is already a process and cost to making those. 

Idk... I'm in my own solo guild atm and I managed to win them in dregs. Felt kinda nice to have a campaign reward that's actually worth it, instead of being able to outfarm the campaign reward by just ignoring it.

x9M7iWc.png?1

The rankings on the glory card are at thresholds that make them glitter obtainable by most guild roster sizes.  The first 5% for first tier glory card reward actually benefits smaller guilds more, especially when the guild is being funneled the sacrifice items from larger guilds to share the rewards.  While not a perfect system, the divine favour gives small scale win conditions to people to further entice them in the open world.  It is important to keep certain rewards locked behind those conditions only.  I do not want to see glitter as a tool additive thats craftable.

While some people say they are for the big guilds, they don't understand how much the glory cards often work against the larger guilds.  They are often (if not all) based on per member conditions and quite often attributed to motherloding or farming wartribe camps, both things large PvP guilds tend to not do efficiently for their size.  There needs to be more work done to balance it further, ie a 5 member threshold to qualify, logorithmic scale so larger guilds aren't so penalized (followed by the other cards being rebalanced to only limit keep objectives to one card category only to counter large guilds ticking higher on glory)