Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

servers ?


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, MrMostMAD said:

Yes. And they don't give notice or a window of the downtime.

And they force close the launcher so you can't wait to see when it comes online.

You have to repeatedly login with 2FA :D

Happy Wednesday

They gave notice in-game and in Discord. The downtime is to address a technical issues, so they do not know how long it will be. There are a lot of things to rightly complain about, but this is not one of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MrMostMAD said:

Yes. And they don't give notice or a window of the downtime.

And they force close the launcher so you can't wait to see when it comes online.

You have to repeatedly login with 2FA :D

Happy Wednesday

they kinda do let us know over on the official / non official discords 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

They gave notice in-game and in Discord. The downtime is to address a technical issues, so they do not know how long it will be. There are a lot of things to rightly complain about, but this is not one of them.

Giving notice in-game doesn't help people who weren't in-game.

Giving notice in Discord doesn't help the droves of new players who don't know or can't find the Discord (its actually not so easy to access).

Giving notice on your forums and on your social media accounts is community management 101.

Thank you for your response.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MrMostMAD said:

Giving notice in-game doesn't help people who weren't in-game.

Giving notice in Discord doesn't help the droves of new players who don't know or can't find the Discord (its actually not so easy to access).

Giving notice on your forums and on your social media accounts is community management 101.

Thank you for your response.

If this were a release service I would agree, but this is a beta test environment where the server can go up and down as much as 4 times in an hour for as brief a period as 5 minutes. I understand not being able to play or being interrupted is annoying or frustrating, but expecting notice on forums and social media in this context is not realistic nor reasonable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

If this were a release service I would agree, but this is a beta test environment where the server can go up and down as much as 4 times in an hour for as brief a period as 5 minutes. I understand not being able to play or being interrupted is annoying or frustrating, but expecting notice on forums and social media in this context is not realistic nor reasonable.

Thank you for voicing your opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...