Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2021 MMORPG pvp focused and doesnt allows you to move with your mouse. Refunded with 10 minutes of played time. So sad because the game looks fine but not allowing to personalize the way you want to move is sad.

I hope in the future they allow this

16 hours ago, Honkwomp said:

Yes WASD feels so 90s to me  Move with your mouse, fight with keys makes much more sense  I won't play any serious game time with the current WASD movement system

Its very possible they removed it while working on another related system. Ace has not mentioned why it was removed suddenly a while back, very good question for the next Q&A.

• 3 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, which PvP focused MMORPG with a healthy playerbase is meant to be played with mouse movement? I played GW2, WoW, Tera, BDO, ESO and a couple other smaller ones. From all those only WoW, BDO and GW2 allow for mouse movement. In WoW I can't recall anyone at a high level using it, in BDO it's literally just there to break certain skills and in GW2 it just completely gimps you because you can't use quick camera movements with the "about face" trick.
I don't mean to insult anyone here but I usually think of older games when I think about mouse movement. Runescape, SRO, Cabal, Aion (well Aion is kinda modern I suppose). And the last thing I think about is PvP since the mouse is usually reserved for camera movement.

• 2 weeks later...

On the side of Aireia here. Been playin most of theese MMORPGs as well and its just a completely different system.

Because there is no lock on for targets(as far as i know), wich is mandatory for a mouse move game. Also WASD is the newer one and mouse movement the old system, when we are talking about MMORPGs in general.

3 minutes ago, Neytoz said:

I'm shocked that someone prefers mouse movement. Can it even work without adding target locking? Or would it just put player in massive disadvantage?

I am thinking many customization requests are for physical needs. Perhaps playing at a disadvantage is better then not playing at all for some? 

3 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

I am thinking many customization requests are for physical needs. Perhaps playing at a disadvantage is better then not playing at all for some? 

Yeah you're right. It's better to add as many customization as possible to get more players.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, Honkwomp said:

Yes WASD feels so 90s to me  Move with your mouse, fight with keys makes much more sense  I won't play any serious game time with the current WASD movement system

If you were a serious gamer you would have an mmo mouse, a gamepad or both.