Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fruit

Ladder System?

Ladder System?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Wanna see some competitive ladders?

• Heck Yea!!
    • No Way!!!
    • i don't care...

Ladders similar to Diablo 2 where you have to be really good to be the number one but they reset each season which keeps things fresh

I think this post has been misunderstood, i meant a ladder to show who has done most in the current campaign which would give more incentive to attack that person or guild.

Edited by Fruit

I don't really care that much about it either way but I think that if they did do something like this it should be a guild ladder and not a player one.

Never really got the point of ladders though. Except for actual ladders of course.

if the game needs a ladder to promote competition, then the whole game failed

Ladder gives another level of competition for hardcore players / would get some Esports coverage / tournaments

This_is_Sparta.gif

leonidas wants a ladder

some people missunderstood a litte. I think theres already a "ladder" in the game, being some strongest than others and having more loot, i think it would be nice if that ladder was visible, knowing who are the strongest ones in the game for example and maybe puting some encouragement to fight them. About competitive (profesional) playing i dont even care.

Edited by crowrise

I'd like some things to be tracked and shown on a board, depending on the campaign. I know the people in the permadeath dregs would want to see who's killed the most people. Good for the e-peen. 

Who cares about Jukebox Hero ranking. It all about guilds, and if your guild is on 'who is who' list, you don't need ranking since everybody already knows.